Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2006, 12:46 AM

Default Re: BBV: Sexual Fantasy help.

1. She-Ra
2. Jem
3. Belle
4. Petunia Pig (just in case you've never had a plus-sized woman or swine)
5. Leather Tuscadero (bonus for having girlfriend of girlfriend dress up as sister, Pinky Tuscadero and join in)
6. You: Carmine, Her: Laverne...girlfriend dressed as Shirley must watch

These are not ranked from highest to lowest preference, only numbered b/c I like numbers.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:53 AM

Better pics pls.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:57 AM

QUOTE: Its just unbeliveable! Screech, menage a trois, dirty sanchez. I love the world we live in!

Me too, add in some Kevin Federline music in the background and I would be in heaven.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:00 AM

Ok, this might sound a little weird at first, but give it a go.

First, tell her to dress up as a schoolgirl w/ pigtails. Duh. Then the two of you will assign each other pet-names. You will call her "sis" she will call you "brother." Then tell her to start doing some spelling homework and to resist your sexual advances. You will then forcibly take her while she says "brother why are you doing this please stop." You say "Shut up sis, if you tell mom I'll burn all your barbies."

If your girlfriend is really down, you definitely need to get a friend in on the action. Her friend will "accidentally" walk in on you eating your sister's vagina. She will yell "mom make him stop" and you will say "don't listen to her, mom, she was being bad."

Next, your girlfriend's friend who you are obviously going to be referring to as "mom" from now on will start spanking you and dildoing you while you continue eating out your sister. If you can get a little bite in there, try and draw some blood. Vaginas bleed quite profusely (duh) so you'll be able to get a nice puddle going. Hopefully your anus will be bleading by then too to add to the mix.

Now, on to the good stuff. If you're not into slightly, um.. different sex acts just stick with the "R" material above and read no further than this line.

------NSFW WARNING-----------
If you're willing to try some things out and consider yourself open-minded then read on.

You need to have a real family member walk in on your threesome at some point. Maybe your real mother or sister. She will walk in, immediately begin puking, and, if you're lucky, pass out. When it looks like she's about to regain control of her stomach, punch her again and start the dry heaves. This is when your girlfriend's friend will take the dildo out of you and jam it in her mouth. You push her and get her to slide across the floor on top of the thin film of vomit and blood. Hopefully there will be a little urine or scat in there somewhere too. For the next 28 minutes, it is your job to lick clean every inch of the body of whoever you just pushed across the floor. Take your time and enjoy this part. Anyways, sex-up said family member and then burn your house down. Masturbate to the fire. Also, make sure nobody gets seriously injured during all of this. Remember, its only a fantasy. Have fun and don't forget a trip report!
Old 11-14-2006, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

First, tell her to dress up as a schoolgirl w/ pigtails. Duh. Then the two of you will assign each other pet-names. You will call her "sis" she will call you "brother." Then tell her to start doing some spelling homework and to resist your sexual advances. You will then forcibly take her while she says "brother why are you doing this please stop." You say "Shut up sis, if you tell mom I'll burn all your barbies."

If your girlfriend is really down, you definitely need to get a friend in on the action. Her friend will "accidentally" walk in on you eating your sister's vagina. She will yell "mom make him stop" and you will say "don't listen to her, mom, she was being bad."

Next, your girlfriend's friend who you are obviously going to be referring to as "mom" from now on will start spanking you and dildoing you while you continue eating out your sister. If you can get a little bite in there, try and draw some blood. Vaginas bleed quite profusely (duh) so you'll be able to get a nice puddle going. Hopefully your anus will be bleading by then too to add to the mix.

Now, on to the good stuff. If you're not into slightly, um.. different sex acts just stick with the "R" material above and read no further than this line.

If you're willing to try some things out and consider yourself open-minded then read on.

You need to have a real family member walk in on your threesome at some point. Maybe your real mother or sister. She will walk in, immediately begin puking, and, if you're lucky, pass out. When it looks like she's about to regain control of her stomach, punch her again and start the dry heaves. This is when your girlfriend's friend will take the dildo out of you and jam it in her mouth. You push her and get her to slide across the floor on top of the thin film of vomit and blood. Hopefully there will be a little urine or scat in there somewhere too. For the next 28 minutes, it is your job to lick clean every inch of the body of whoever you just pushed across the floor. Take your time and enjoy this part. Anyways, sex-up said family member and then burn your house down. Masturbate to the fire. Also, make sure nobody gets seriously injured during all of this. Remember, its only a fantasy. Have fun and don't forget a trip report!

[/ QUOTE ]
FTW, combined with[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-14-2006, 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ass to ass

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha f-ing hilariuos. It's rare to find a funny Requiem for a Dream Reference
Old 11-14-2006, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My god that's awful? What do you call such an act...?

Oh right the aristocrats
Old 11-14-2006, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
robe and wizards hat

[/ QUOTE ]
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:16 AM

french maid
Old 11-14-2006, 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
robe and wizards hat

[/ QUOTE ]
It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

J-Dogg: I pull out my schlong, and rub it on your breasts...
Partner6: WTF?!
J-Dogg: Oh [censored], I meant, your schlong! your schlong!
Partner6: I've had it with you queers trying to cyber me, I only [censored] women...

playa