Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2006, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Most shocking/outrageous incident in your dorm

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes: fat girl giving BJs to 20+ guys in one night (cum one cum all). i was wise enough not to participate.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome story. wise decision to turn on the lights, I was expecting either a goat or your roommate's mother.

Two years before I began school, there were two guys sharing a dorm. One was gay, one was straight. Apparently, the gay dude had a thing for the straight dude, who obviously did not comply. However, the gay dude laid off but the straight guy was totally weirded out and CHOPPED UP THE GAY DUDE TO PIECES, put him in the trunk of his car. He went to classes for three days before someone in the parking lot smelled something.

[/ QUOTE ]

well apparently you got away w/ it dude.. congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2006, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
According to a hospital blood test, a friend of mine had a .38 BAC after the heaviest of his heavy nights of drinking.

How he's alive we'll never know.

[/ QUOTE ]
My roommate walked into the ER, under his own power, with a concussion and a .389 BAC. This was around 2pm after a draft party with a keg race. The doctor was amazed he got himself to this point drinking just beer. I wasn't there when it happened, but he called me from his hospital room to tell me the details. Our conversation ended when he said, I gotta go, the pizza boy is here.

Yes, he ordered a pizza to his hospital room.
Old 11-16-2006, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My roommate walked into the ER, under his own power, with a concussion and a .389 BAC. This was around 2pm after a draft party with a keg race. The doctor was amazed he got himself to this point drinking just beer. I wasn't there when it happened, but he called me from his hospital room to tell me the details. Our conversation ended when he said, I gotta go, the pizza boy is here.

Yes, he ordered a pizza to his hospital room.

[/ QUOTE ]

for some odd reason this made me laugh my ass off. and whether or not he ordered pizza, or was callin the doctor 'pizza boy', this was a classic
Old 11-16-2006, 06:50 PM

In my dorm we had 2 containers of milk that we had kept in our common room since the first quater of school. By the end of the year you could see the gasses had expanded and the containers were under pressure. The last night before everyone is about to move out someone took the containers and spread them all through the dorms and on some RA's buildings.

I almost threw up everytime I walked down my stairs which was about a 100 times that day but it was still funny as hell.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:31 PM

This reminds me of some idiot's prank in high school. They went fishing in the fall and kept their catch in 2liter coke bottles outside until spring. Then they sprayed the rotten fish guts through the ventilation shafts at school.

Hazmat had to be called in and school was deemed unsanitary.

Kids were walking into rooms and puking on the spot.

The dance teacher was allergic to fish and had to be driven to the hospital and her clothes removed.

The students were suspended fined 10,000 and not allowed to walk at graduation.