Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2006, 05:41 PM

Default Re: US Prima sites with 60%+ RB

[ QUOTE ]
PM me with Prima offers.

Please, specify if it's contributed or dealt.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto....60% + would be sweet.

oh, im a US player too..for sites that it matters for.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:15 AM

U.S. player in a legal state, please pm me your best prima offer, I currently get 60% and am interested in more. Thanks.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:18 AM

PM me prima rakeback offers please
Non-US player
Old 11-12-2006, 12:55 AM

US illegal state, but can do parents address in legal state if site doesn't need drivers license sent.
prima 60%+. specify if contributed rake or not.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:00 AM

Hey someone offered me a 219% deal and possibly a reach around if my MGR >$10. I'm looking for a better deal.. a new car or even your soul will do.

Honestly, I know these affiliates are getting 65% total. It's starting to become very obvious with the thought of Prima capping their rakeback(like Full Tilt), affiliates are just signing up everyone to top deals beforehand. Seriously who would offer 64% to everyone and keep 1% if this wasn't the case? You guys might as well not even bother fighting and scraping for another 1% or 2% because it's not going to last once Prima gets their act together. Do yourself a favor and find yourself a decent affiliate, running around to anybody who will offer 1 more % than another is becoming a joke.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:24 PM

I only get 45% on Prima, so 60% would be a huge increase, but it bugs the living hell out of me when I click on an add that sais 65% on Prima and it is not in any of their listed offers.

Can someone with real knowledge post the real deal? One affiliate I asked about this a few weeks or so ago said the best they could do was 50% if I became my own affiliate or something, which apparently was ok with Prima but I want no part of that right now. Are the super high rates only being offered by starting affiliates? Is it possible they can cut in run or is the rakeback all on the poker network side (like I think it is at battlefield)?

I really don't care about jumping from 45% to 50%, but I 45% to 60% or more would probably make it worth my while, if I had confidence in the affiliate.

Are the higher percentages not supposed to be openly advertised? If so, then wtf are their banner adds that quote them?

Bleh, I am pretty clueless on the current situation and I was hoping for more than a bunch of 'me too's in this thread.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:05 PM

I currently have a 40% rb deal at betonbet but after checking pokertracker it seems im getting 40% back of the rake im actually paying.
Ive been hearing a lot of rumors about "contributed rake" and i want a 60%~ rB deal.
I want it to just be raw rake paid, so if i notice any BIG differance in tracker and the software ill bail out.
PM me with offers, also mention daily/monthly paid and if it's directly in your account.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PM me as well, 60%+.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-15-2006, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I currently have a 40% rb deal at betonbet but after checking pokertracker it seems im getting 40% back of the rake im actually paying.
Ive been hearing a lot of rumors about "contributed rake" and i want a 60%~ rB deal.
I want it to just be raw rake paid, so if i notice any BIG differance in tracker and the software ill bail out.

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as i know, no affiliate could control how a poker room/network figures the mgr attributed to you.

and also, as far as i know, all of prima uses contributed.

it would be next to impossible, if not totally impossible, for one room on a network to use one method and another to use a different one.

to quote sklansky, "do you see why?"
Old 11-16-2006, 01:03 AM

Im interested in any 60% and up rakeback for Prima sites
(canada. Please PM.

Thanks.