Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2006, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Funny/weird Roommate stories

Morphball,
Awesome.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:23 PM

The one that comes to mind is both funny and weird.

I lived with one of my best friends for about 7 months earlier this year. We pretty much lived like college kids except we weren't in college anymore (lots of drinking and sitting around doing nothing). Anyway, after coming home from the bar (both hammered), we were basically just peeling off our clothes (not each other's) on the way to the stairs. I'm pretty sure we both ended up in our underwear before we got to the stairs. We used to see how many of the steps we could cover with one step. It was a very steep staircase and he's 6'7" to my 5'11". He went first and took about 2 strides to get near the top. My first stretch was unsuccessful, and I fell backwards to the bottom of the stairs, where I laid unwilling to move. My roomie proceeded to start up a game of "Donkey Kong." He was DK and I was Mario. Instead of barrels, he had a couple of water bottles. I felt the brunt of both, especially the one that hit me in the head.

Moral: Drunk=fun
Old 10-17-2006, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I lived with one of my best friends for about 7 months earlier this year. We pretty much lived like college kids except we weren't in college anymore (lots of drinking and sitting around doing nothing). Anyway, after coming home from the bar (both hammered), we were basically just peeling off our clothes (not each other's) on the way to the stairs. I'm pretty sure we both ended up in our underwear before we got to the stairs. We used to see how many of the steps we could cover with one step. It was a very steep staircase and he's 6'7" to my 5'11". He went first and took about 2 strides to get near the top. My first stretch was unsuccessful, and I fell backwards to the bottom of the stairs, where I laid unwilling to move. My roomie proceeded to start up a game of "Donkey Kong." He was DK and I was Mario. Instead of barrels, he had a couple of water bottles. I felt the brunt of both, especially the one that hit me in the head.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why you were compelled to include that you both got naked before this game.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My story is pretty close to Semtex's story but a little different. My roommate Jeff my 1st year of school partied a lot. We were best friends from high school btw. Anyway, one night we went to this party together and I left before him and passed out at our dorm room. Well at Tech the dorms were all pretty much the same. Same color doors, walls ect. Well when he left he went into another dorm and walked into someone elses room and passed out on the bed where his would have been if it was our room. The other guy in the room never heard him come in or anything so the next morning when the other guy woke up he noticed Jeff sleeping over there and woke him up and asked what he was doing and Jeff said he said where the [censored] am I? The other guy goes well man you passed out in the wrong room so Jeff left and came back to our room so when he came in it woke me up and I was like where the hell have you been and he was like I passed out over in Cooper/Dunn 414 so I just busted up laughing at him and he got a kick out of it too.

Edit: I also wanted to add some other weird stuff he used to do. Well for one he used take at least 4 showers a day and it wasnt like he was working out 3 times a day, it was just weird. I figured he was beating off in there or something.

He would also let trash pile up for days on his side of the room and then make his gf take it out. I would LOL each time this happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

X,

Which Tech did you attend? I went to a Tech with a Cooper/Dunn dorm as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tennessee Tech- Cookeville Tennessee
Old 10-18-2006, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else find this story kind of gay?
Old 10-18-2006, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This one is really more about me being a dick to a roommate than anything else, but here goes...

When I get to Penn State East Halls (the freshman dorm) on orientation day, I meet my roommate Joe for the first time. Joe is the quintessential dork/tool. Short, dresses poorly, thick glasses, acne, etc. Well, this sucks, i got thrown in with a tool, but I can handle it. It gets worse...

After the standard intro's (name, major, etc.) we get into the gist of living together. Joe reveals his total tool-dom.

In bed by eleven, he doesn't want me to wake him up. He's a neat freak and wants me to be neat. His side of the room is his side of the room, and I shouldn't be in it, ever. He also doesn't want me to touch his food (which is standard I guess, but not the way he brought it up...). His TV so he doesn't want me to ask about watching shows, etc., etc., etc. Well I can't wait to get to orientation and meet some "real" people, where I meet some cool guys (two of whom would become my pledge brothers.) We party, i meet a hot Korean chick, but only get her number, and then we party more. This was my first night of real drinking, and I stumble in my room at three o'clock in the morning and puke in Joe's garbage can. (I don't think I did this on purpose, but I may have...)

Wake up the next day, and Joe is just sitting on his bed, staring at me, waiting for me to wake up. He's upset that I woke him up my puking in his garbage can, and I can see his point and I offer to clean it. He says don't bother cause he did it at 6:00am. I go to eat with my new friends, and I come back and here him on the phone with his mom talking about me. I leave. As time goes on, he gets more toolish, and he makes friends with some guy who literally never showers and sticks up my room.

Then my friends finally catch wind of how toolish my roommate is, and prank calls are decided to be in order. Chopper (one of them) proceeds to call up my room asking for me in his impersonation of a big black guys menacing voice. Joe answers, since I am obviously not there, and Chopper asks for me. Dave's not there. Well you tell him Charles called, okay? Okay, I will. No, you be sure to tell him Charles called, do you hear me? Okay, I'll tell him.

I go back into my room and Joe says, some guy named Charles called. I say oh yeah? Yeah, he sounded really angry. I tell Joe not to worry about it.

Two days later, when I am out of the room, Charles calls again. Dave there? No. Where is he? I dunno. When's he getting back? I dunno. You tell him to call me, you tell Dave to call Charles. Okay, I will. You better, I'm serious, that cat owes me a lot of money. You tell him he better call me.

When I get back that night, Joe tells me I better call Charles. I tell Joe not to worry about Charles. Joe says that's the second time he called, he sounded pissed and he says you owe him money. I tell Joe not to worry about it, that I can handle Charles.

This process goes on for about two more weeks, until one Friday night we are drunk, and the real Charles, who is our friend and happens to be a big huge black guy is drinking with us. We decide to bring our prank calls to the next level.

Chopper calls Joe again, and in his most angry Charles voice ever, Dave there? No. Where is he? I dunno, he's out drinking or something. I've been calling for two weeks now, have you been telling him I've been calling about my money? Yes. [censored]! You have not! Yes, I told him to call you. You're a liar, you haven't told him and I want my money! (At this point, Joe decides to get a little back-bone...) Look, I told him alright, he won't call you, why don't you stop calling here, okay.

"Charles" freaks out. What? You little punk-ass snot! I'm coming over there, and since you haven't given Dave his messages, you can pay me. I want my fooken money, and you better have it!

Then twenty minutes later we send the real Charles to bang on my door, screaming I want my money. Joe comes out with a baseball bat and is crying. Charles runs away, but Joe notices us all peaking our heads out of rooms and from corners laughing at him.

He runs back inside balling, and we later sneak up to listen to the door and hear him balling on the phone to whom we assumed was his mother.

Joe got a new roommate after that, and I got a warning from the R.A., but it was worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome
Old 10-18-2006, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im pretty sure all the straight guys strip with their male roommates and then pretend to be video game characters
Old 10-19-2006, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im pretty sure all the straight guys strip with their male roommates and then pretend to be video game characters

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything's gay isn't it?

I suppose if I had added that we blew each other afterwards, that would be gay too?

I love it when people pretend they've never seen someone of the same sex naked or semi-naked, especially one of their best friends. We're not 12 for Christ's sake. Enough of the "tee hee ha ha, you're gay" stuff. The crux of the story isn't the underwear, it's drunken Donkey Kong. Follow along. Jeez. We're in underwear because we are drunk, it's 3:00 in the morning, and it's time to go to sleep.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:49 AM

from first year,
Roomate and me got along very well, were pretty much inseperable for first and 2nd year but when he was drunk he became really angry/paranoid. Completely different person.

1) Near the beginning of the year, he is trying to quit somoking. At like in the morning he barges in picks up a carton of cigarettes and starts screaming "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" throws them on the floor and leaves. Me and 2 buddies just stand there in silence.

2) near the doorms, roomie is drunk and sees cracked egg on the ground. Thinks someone tried to throw an egg at him and is flipping out. Cops are called and he is arrested.