Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2006, 06:48 AM

Default Re: INDUCE a stone cold bluff RIGHT NOW and post it.

I induced a bluff earlier but I already gave it its own thread. And it was a stupid wussy bluff anyway. I mean, I had the odds to call down with ace high and it was good. In NL.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:25 PM

Default Re: INDUCE a stone cold bluff RIGHT NOW and post it.

well, Ive packed up my computer and probably won't be playing for a while this summer (not so much failure to deal with bad beats as faliure to sort out computer stuff). Turns out from waking up and checking my account last satuday morning that I lost around five times that amount.

I was playing almost twice as loose as usual (33/23 compared to 17/8) at levels higher than Ive seriously played before and am convinced I actually played better poker than ever before. Something happens when you get so aggressive, it gives you much more information and at the same time makes opponents feel like crap. Unfortunately this phase was cancelled out by a moral-crushingly timed downswing.

So Ill try and post here but as for poker, no proper sessions for a while. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]