Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 02:15 AM

Default Re: John Esposito, 1999 WSOP LHE Bracelet Winner.............

i saw esposito today. he said he is interested in playing the $100k freezeout anytime after august 12th when he will return to nevada. i hope you guys take him up on this. I'd love to watch.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who gives a rat's ass about an old guy with credentials hitting on young girls who probably arent that hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should probably go back to riding Hellmuth's jock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Second that. McIloveHellmuth, your posts still suck.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cmo's wife is hot.

Just saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

she wasn't there.

[/ QUOTE ]

both of these chicks were hot. if CMO's wife is hot too, that pretty much means that 100% of MN poker players have hot bitches. i'm seriously considering moving to minnesota.

[/ QUOTE ]

Petri I've told u this long ago
Old 07-11-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cmo's wife is hot.

Just saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

she wasn't there.

[/ QUOTE ]

both of these chicks were hot. if CMO's wife is hot too, that pretty much means that 100% of MN poker players have hot bitches. i'm seriously considering moving to minnesota.

[/ QUOTE ]

Petri I've told u this long ago

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but you never provided any evidence
Old 07-11-2007, 04:44 AM

everybody knows the minnesota LHE crew has hot wifes/gfs
its science...
Old 07-11-2007, 03:31 PM

poker bob in responce to your insults let me start by saying it was not my intenttion to hit on your friends as you put it i am twice there age and very happily married so i will apoligize to them at this time if that is what they thought i don"t think they did please choose your words wisely in the future when speaking about me the reason i did not wait and post the money was because i was not going to be mentaly and physically sharp the followind day it take us older guys a little longer to recover after a night of partying. but if you still would like to play a heads up match i am not a hard man to find i will be out of town until mid augest but feel free to look me up whenever you have the time and money oh one more thing i wonT need to get a 20 man team to raise the money any game anytime good luck to all of you
Old 07-11-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
poker bob in responce to your insults let me start by saying it was not my intenttion to hit on your friends as you put it i am twice there age and very happily married so i will apoligize to them at this time if that is what they thought i don"t think they did please choose your words wisely in the future when speaking about me the reason i did not wait and post the money was because i was not going to be mentaly and physically sharp the followind day it take us older guys a little longer to recover after a night of partying. but if you still would like to play a heads up match i am not a hard man to find i will be out of town until mid augest but feel free to look me up whenever you have the time and money oh one more thing i wonT need to get a 20 man team to raise the money any game anytime good luck to all of you

[/ QUOTE ]

1) at 100k we don't need a 20 man team to raise the money... we don't even need a 2 man team. it's just, any of us would play you and to make it fair we'd let several of us have a piece of the action, since you didn't specifically called out one of us (you called out our whole group... so, who gets to actually play it? see the problem and why we'd let all of us have a piece?)

2) "any game anytime"

does that mean you'd play for more than 100k?
Old 07-11-2007, 03:37 PM

my lungs hurt
Old 07-11-2007, 03:47 PM

Getting good now...
Old 07-11-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly a shaundeeb gimmick account.