Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 06:06 AM

Default Re: Heroes 11/20 Thread

[ QUOTE ]
The writing was horrible. Since when do misfits come together all happy and vote for homecoming queen?

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG...and since when can people fly and bend time and space? Deal with it.

By the way, the nerds rocked the vote at my prom back in the day and two "unpopular" kids were voted king and queen.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:07 AM

I thought it was good for what it was, but I've never really understood the huge buzz about this show. I watch it every week, but its hardly the groundbreakingly awesome show the internet has made it out to be.

[ QUOTE ]
lastly, do we now know for sure the dude who should be banging the cheerleader is in fact gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

was wondering this myself. He didn't really deny it in her bedroom, but it would seem pretty dumb if he actually is.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

As usual the show sucked but I can't wait 'til next week's ep!

[/ QUOTE ]Sums it up for me. My only question, since the writing generally lacks the creativity to leave things open, is regarding Claire's friend. Does he like the men?
Old 11-21-2006, 09:31 AM

so last week it took Sylar like .03 seconds to rip the waitresses skull apart and take her brain.

It took like eleventy billion minutes for him to do the same to the skank cheerleader. What gives? Sylar, you inconsistent bitch.

Also, elf-girl is a "hero"? NO EFFING WAY.

elf-girl: "Sylar, you my bitch, go night-night".
Sylar: "*ZZZZZZZzzzz".

Please. WTF ever.

Oh and at this point I still do not give a [censored] about Mohinder. Please waffle on what you should do some more, please. [censored] pussy.

Episode did not at all tell us the meaning behind "Save the Cheerleader, save the world". [censored] liars. Next week: Find out what we <u>really</u> meant when we said you'd find out what save the cheerleader...world meant. UGH.

I HATE THIS SHOW AND YET I CANNOT STOP WATCHING BECAUSE I ALSO LOVE IT.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Tonight's show will reveal what the meaning of: 'Save the cheerleader, save the world'". Did I miss something?

[/ QUOTE ]
NBC effed up big time here. I had no problem with the episode on it's own, if they had never told that lie in a thousand commercials leading up to it. They had no reason to do it. I can't believe what a horrible move that was.

[ QUOTE ]
Sylar seems like a huge pussy. That was the fight? Threw a couple of things at Peter, and then pushed BOTH of them off the roof? That was it?

[/ QUOTE ]
That was my reaction as well. Again, fine if that's how they wanted to do it. But don't set it up for weeks like this is going to be war of the worlds.

They really went out of their way last night to piss people off for no good reason IMO.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:26 AM

And then Sylar just decides to get up and go after they both fall off the roof? Does he have the same empath powers that Peter does (and was therefore able to heal himself)? Why wouldn't he have killed Peter right there and then?

Also, are we to assume to Hiro doesn't save the waitress? From the picture we know that he did go back, but in the present day she's still dead. And what's really the point of her powers? Able to give Ken Jennings a run for his money?
Old 11-21-2006, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I watch lots of crap shows, and will still catch this one, but I no longer care for it (except for Hiro appearances..!). Last week was marginal, this week was just bad.

"Tonight's show will reveal what the meaning of: 'Save the cheerleader, save the world'". Did I miss something?

Peter's brother Nathan wanted to destroy the painting so he throws paint on it? How about a match, Einstein. Why didn't Devere just wash it off when he left? I wasn't at all clear why those two were together in any case.

Sylar seems like a huge pussy. That was the fight? Threw a couple of things at Peter, and then pushed BOTH of them off the roof? That was it? Weak. Pixie-chick can send him to sleep single-handed, what's everyone afraid of?

I don't know, I still think it's like a kids show with some blood thrown in.

Incidentally, I like pixie-chick more and more. Nice get-up (high-heeled boots) and a cure for my insomnia.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hard to wash off dry paint/turpintine. And she had a photo of said painting.

This show isn't heavy on action when there is action. This isn't DragonBall Z. Pixie-chick didn't take him down by herself, he was fighting it untill Haitian guy helped.

[ QUOTE ]
why couldn't Peter just use Sylar's powers against him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter hasn't 100% learned how to mimic powers yet. But the doors were veering of course...

[ QUOTE ]
what was not clear was how peter effortlessly and without pain fixed his foot which was broken and twisted ~180 degrees from normal, despite the fact that claire was no longer anywhere near him

[/ QUOTE ]

He can still use some of the powers he borrowed after leaving the person. He drew a sketch of the future half a day or more after seeing Isaac the first time.

[ QUOTE ]
Speculation on whether Suresh's dad feigned his own death, or were the previews more dream sequences?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's dead. Mohinder claimed his body earlier in the season. It's flashback time next week.
Old 11-21-2006, 11:50 AM

It's not the writers/directors/actors fault they NBC really overhyped the episode.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And then Sylar just decides to get up and go after they both fall off the roof? Does he have the same empath powers that Peter does (and was therefore able to heal himself)? Why wouldn't he have killed Peter right there and then?

[/ QUOTE ]

There didn't appear to be any blood on Sylar or where he fell - possible he has other powers (higher degree of damage needed to hurt him?)

Peter looked like he was dead/dying when Sylar left him. He came to when Claire came to him.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:08 PM

BTW, for those didnt know, super smart kid was also super smart kid on My Wife and Kids and he was equally annoying and bad on that show as well.