Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2007, 02:16 AM

Default Re: ALL MY ACCOUNTS WERE HACKED INTO

UPDATE: Small but anyhow. I have since unplugged my desktop and am now on my laptop which should be secure. I am using my ethernet cable and am not running wirelessly.

MY AIM which was fifteenofclubs will not be used by me anymore. If you are EVER contacted on that name it will not be by me. It will be the hacker. BEWARE!

Stars called me and was able to give me a little insight. They told me to fax them my ID and write my new email addy on the fax. They will then go from there. HoldumGod's account is under scrutiny by them as well as $tinger88's. (Unfortunately, Brian you are going to have to contact them to give them your side of this story as I told them you were just a pawn in all of this.) Full Tilt has yet to reply to me at my aol address. I have changed most of my passwords, and need to call neteller in the AM and also pray that someone can get a hold of full tilt for me. This is a complete joke that 9 hours later I have not received one reply from them regarding this matter. This is so ridiculous considering the amount of $ stolen. I still can't really think straight right now, but I'm online now and will reply to any posts if anyone has any questions/suggestions of where to go from here.

Thanks,
Jared
Old 01-08-2007, 02:34 AM

Scary suff, also thanks for the link kyleb I am going to spend a day making sure my computers are secure.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:36 AM

why the f are you dling stuff from people you barely know over the internet?

i mean get a clue. emails/im/text/phone yes... accepting [censored] files to be dled to your pc that you play poker on is moronic. it amazes me how many times people are going to fall for this.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In all honestly I think this is pretty irresponsible of stinger, and if there is a loss I believe he is at least partially responsible. Dont send 15k to somebody, especially there buddy without being positive it isnt a scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally disagree. It is skipolo's responsiblity to maintain the security of his account not stinger. Stinger is in no way to blame.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:54 AM

aba- I might need your help. Full Tilt has not replied to my 4 emails i have sent them. Stinger has also emailed them and they have not replied. This is a time sensitive issue that is already 9 hours + in terms of contacting them. This is seriously way too long. I need to talk to someone at Full Tilt on the phone right now. Can anyone please help? Aba- if you have any pull or can find anyone I can talk to please help me. I beg you.

Thanks,
Jared
Old 01-08-2007, 05:11 AM

Why did you create the Skipolo acct on 2p2? Skipolo started posting before this happened and didn't seem to be a gimmick at all. I can't find any Rojosox posts that say anything about it.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:37 AM

And if Skipolo != Rojosox and you're using a friend's computer or something, why not log into Rojosox and just change your password?

Does the poker site screen name = Rojosox = 2p2 Skipolo but != 2p2 Rojosox?
Old 01-08-2007, 05:54 AM

Any update on help from FTP? PM if you're still having trouble when I wake up (around 10:30 AM EST) and I'll get in touch with some of my FTP contacts on AIM or MSN.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Scary suff, also thanks for the link kyleb I am going to spend a day making sure my computers are secure.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. PM me with any questions.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:24 AM

UPDATE: As of 4:20AM PT no word from Full Tilt. This is 13 hours after sending an original email to them. I need any and/all's help on this that are willing. I truly appreciate this community for listening and the many people taking action to try to help me get my $ back. There are still many upstanding people in this world.