Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG: WCOOP ME champion is play2kill (Multi-Accounting)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are a complete moron if you think that your ethics in online poker correlate at all to the lifestyle you live.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's a real stretch to think that someone's ethics in poker correlate to their ethics in life, amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]

So is JJ going to steal change from "The Jimmy Fund?" because he has multiaccounted MTTS? Please enlighten me on what you think JJ's real life ethics prove to be bad, because of poker. ENLIGHTEN ME. Because he is one of the most well-rounded, motivated, generous, loyal, caring, idk whole shabang throw in some other good attributes, people I know.

Aside from that he's [censored] 17 and gonna buy a [censored] lambo and going to travel the world when he's 18 to play w/e donkaments he wants to and win another million or too, partying/enjoying the entire time. Is that not rich/varied? I just don't understand wtf point your trying to prove. Whether or not someone multiaccounts a poker tournament really doesn't translate at all to who they are as a person.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So what, like 23 people entered this thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do multiple personalities matter/count change thoughts?
Old 10-02-2007, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are a complete moron if you think that your ethics in online poker correlate at all to the lifestyle you live.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's a real stretch to think that someone's ethics in poker correlate to their ethics in life, amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]

So is JJ going to steal change from "The Jimmy Fund?" because he has multiaccounted MTTS? Please enlighten me on what you think JJ's real life ethics prove to be bad , because of poker. ENLIGHTEN ME. Because he is one of the most well-rounded, motivated, generous, loyal, caring, idk whole shabang throw in some other good attributes, people I know.

Aside from that he's [censored] 17 and gonna buy a [censored] lambo and going to travel the world when he's 18 to play w/e donkaments he wants to and win another million or too, partying/enjoying the entire time. Is that not rich/varied? I just don't understand wtf point your trying to prove. Whether or not someone multiaccounts a poker tournament really doesn't translate at all to who they are as a person.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhhh i'm pretty sure when he cheated he was doing it in real life....
Old 10-02-2007, 11:14 PM

For everyone to sit here and get their panties in a bunch over hear say and rumors is ridiculous. Stars has a GREAT team of people that look into this stuff, if something isnt right it will come out.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whether or not someone multiaccounts a poker tournament really doesn't translate at all to who they are as a person.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry if JJ's dick is so far up your ass that it interferes with your thinking, but you just said "Just because someone cheats, it doesn't say anything about their character."

ed: I don't give a [censored] about the rest of his life
Old 10-02-2007, 11:27 PM

lol dickuptheassaments
Old 10-02-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For everyone to sit here and get their panties in a bunch over hear say and rumors is ridiculous. Stars has a GREAT team of people that look into this stuff, if something isnt right it will come out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with part of this. As I said in the [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ME thread, it's really dumb that every time someone who is unknown does anything of note people assume the worst.

However, I think it's silly to talk about how great Stars' team is in this respect.
Honestly, does anyone have any doubt that multiaccounting happened in WCOOP 07?
Does anyone have any doubt that JJProdigy, "banned from Stars" played a ton of events? (and probably entered a bunch with money won multiaccounting on Stars which he was allowed to keep).
Maybe Stars' team is doing the best they can under the circumstances (they aren't IMO but you could advance that argument), but to say they have a "GREAT team" and "if something isn't right it will come out" is stupid -- there's a ton of multiaccounting,among other stuff, that went on in WCOOP that will never come to light.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whether or not someone multiaccounts a poker tournament really doesn't translate at all to who they are as a person.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry if JJ's dick is so far up your ass that it interferes with your thinking, but you just said "Just because someone cheats, it doesn't say anything about their character."

ed: I don't give a [censored] about the rest of his life

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, I'm not going to get into a squabble about ethics and character with you. But you claimed for multiaccounters to be "loner cheaters" and bragged about your "rich and varied lifestyle". That is the really only completely stupid thing you said because it just isn't true. And I stand by my statement that Multiaccounters are less likely to be "loner cheater degenerates" than honest players.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the dumbest thing I've read on these forums.. and I read BBV4life.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, there's a weird tendency of people to just assume that people with one bad quality might as well have lots of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, weird, it's well know you need at least 17.7 bad qualities to qualify as a certified scumbag, what's wrong with these people?