Old 08-20-2007, 04:00 PM

Default Re: PSOP Event #8 PLO/8 August 21

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is sickening

[/ QUOTE ]

My comment was mostly joking. I do think if we played a million of these tournaments, rotating and whatnot, GT and fnord would wipe the floor with me. I'm not sure how skilled at other games Tokyo and AS8 are, but they are probably better than me. I think durron would probably be better than me at these games if he stopped trying to outplay everyone to show people how good he is at stud, and ends up busting because he played 60/40 and doesn't understand why he lost when he was obviously representing rolled up purple horseshoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

my omission makes me both happy and sad

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was a brainless omission. I think I put you in the Tokyo/AS8 group.

[/ QUOTE ]

and by the way, dmk is probably the best (hold 'em) player who is a really active pogger. im not counting alex jacob or imsolucky ldo but otherwise yeah
Old 08-20-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
some days i think you wait clicking f5 on pog all day just so you can find me saying something you don't like

[/ QUOTE ]

Only on days where you spew stupid [censored] over and over again, yes, that's what I do. I have a boring job.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
durron, wtf. I made a comment saying I thought I was better than all but two people. You then came back with saying "get back to me when you've made 50k in profits."

How do you expect me to read that. I have no idea how much you've made in your lifetime. It reads to me as if YOU'VE made 50k in profits and this is your way of proving your better than me, which is ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

So just admit that you can't read, are overly sensitive and have such a low opinion of me that you assume everything I say is about me. In fact even rereading I still think it's obvious that I wasn't referring to me, since I had already said I can name 4 people who are undoubtedly better than me and you had gotten out of me that you weren't on that list. So why did you think I was referring to myself?

[ QUOTE ]
So of course I point it out, and you for some reason point to my shoddy bankroll management as another shot at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't take it for granted that losing $10k in 6 months "must have been running bad and bad bankroll management". Maybe you can't actually beat the games?
Old 08-20-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dmk plays stt's too?

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, don't sharkscope me.....

i'm like -11k on stars. i ran bad at the 555s [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

i absolutely crushed the 215s on party though back in the day. and the 500 ministeps. every once in a while did the 2k regular step and 5k step highers...

i used to be a balla, good times
Old 08-20-2007, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
some days i think you wait clicking f5 on pog all day just so you can find me saying something you don't like

[/ QUOTE ]

Only on days where you spew stupid [censored] over and over again, yes, that's what I do. I have a boring job.

[/ QUOTE ]

i love how you are ignoring everything i actually say and just yell "STUPID STUPID STUPID" again and again

[ QUOTE ]
fnord, true, 500 is probably too much for me. but lets be honest - the typical SNG for me lasts around 10 minutes - so i'd be finished in ~10 hours. piece of cake!

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, even 500 probably wouldn't be enough for a true challenge.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dmk plays stt's too?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm like -11k on stars. i ran bad at the 555s [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

i absolutely crushed the 215s on party though back in the day. and the 500 ministeps. every once in a while did the 2k regular step and 5k step highers...

[/ QUOTE ]

but kyro thinks hes better than you, HE SO SMART
Old 08-20-2007, 04:05 PM

also, the main reason i wouldn't do this challenge is not money but because i have huge tilt control problems.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So just admit that you can't read, are overly sensitive and have such a low opinion of me that you assume everything I say is about me. In fact even rereading I still think it's obvious that I wasn't referring to me, since I had already said I can name 4 people who are undoubtedly better than me and you had gotten out of me that you weren't on that list. So why did you think I was referring to myself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you didn't refer to anyone specific, so anyone with a brain in their head would assume you were talking about yourself?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So of course I point it out, and you for some reason point to my shoddy bankroll management as another shot at me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't take it for granted that losing $10k in 6 months "must have been running bad and bad bankroll management". Maybe you can't actually beat the games?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you know where you keep asking me to point out the post where you say I'm a losing player. This is that post, fucknut.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dmk plays stt's too?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but kyro thinks hes better than you, HE SO SMART

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I was completely unaware he played that high. I can accept defeat in that battle.