Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 06:08 AM

Default Re: Brandi out in 1st round HU

image deleted by entertainme
Old 06-20-2007, 06:41 AM

Deleted by entertainme.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If the 3c and 5c are the next two cards, what does she have? A straight flush.

Not sure what hand-rankings you use, but where I'm from that's drawing to the nuts, my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite a bit of difference between a straight flush draw and a nut flush draw, friend.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly. And a straight flush is better than a flush.

Don't get all snippy at me just because the elite players aim a little higher than you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to admit. You made me laugh out loud.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My opponent was a very poor/weak player

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I was her opponent. We played four hands total

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminds me of the joke "My wife says I'm a bad lover. How can she tell in two minutes ?"
Old 06-20-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice post!

I was her opponent.

We played 4 hands total. 50/100 blinds, 10K starting stacks. Button has SB

1st hand.......I have button and call 100 with K4h....she raises to 200 (very strange, but explained in a moment), I call.....Flop K63 rainbow.....she bets 100, I make it 300, she says "what are you doing, it's only 200" I say, it's NL She says "oh, I call" (she didn't even know it was NL).....Turn is 3, she checks, I bet 600, she calls......River is 6, she checks, I bet 1500 and she instacalls, I say K and she rants about having a pocket pair.

Next hand, she calls on button, I check, flop misses me, I check, she bets, I fold.

Next hand I raise on button, she folds

Last hand......She makes it 200 on button and I call with 35o...flop Ac8c2d...I bet 300, she raises to 700....only because she donked off her chips in hand #1, I take a flier for the 4 so I can bust her and call the extra 400......turn 4d......I bet 1500, she raises all-in, I call, she has 2c4c and 9s comes on river.

That is the actual hand from this poor/weak player that had been folding his small blinds.

This poor weak player has also cashed in 4 of 9 events this series.

She must live in a fantasy world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sklansky should disavow ever training her... seriously.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot to even post this. Did you actually see how the hand went down? I doubt it.
I raised pre flop. Was called. My opponent was a very poor/weak player and had been folding his small blinds to me. I flopped pair with nut flush draw. The guy bluffed out with nothing. I made a very nice size raise. He called. A 4 10 board. The next card that came off was a 2, giving me two pair. I put him all in. He had been playing 3 5 off suit.
Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky. I can only hope that changes. And that you grow a life and find someone else to report on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice post!

I was her opponent.

We played 4 hands total. 50/100 blinds, 10K starting stacks. Button has SB

1st hand.......I have button and call 100 with K4h....she raises to 200 (very strange, but explained in a moment), I call.....Flop K63 rainbow.....she bets 100, I make it 300, she says "what are you doing, it's only 200" I say, it's NL She says "oh, I call" (she didn't even know it was NL).....Turn is 3, she checks, I bet 600, she calls......River is 6, she checks, I bet 1500 and she instacalls, I say K and she rants about having a pocket pair.

Next hand, she calls on button, I check, flop misses me, I check, she bets, I fold.

Next hand I raise on button, she folds

Last hand......She makes it 200 on button and I call with 35o...flop Ac8c2d...I bet 300, she raises to 700....only because she donked off her chips in hand #1, I take a flier for the 4 so I can bust her and call the extra 400......turn 4d......I bet 1500, she raises all-in, I call, she has 2c4c and 9s comes on river.

That is the actual hand from this poor/weak player that had been folding his small blinds. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

This poor weak player has also cashed in 4 of 9 events this series.

She must live in a fantasy world.

[/ QUOTE ]

trotter are you trying to claim that Brandi lied?
Old 06-20-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
trotter are you trying to claim that Brandi lied?

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 06-20-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOLOLOLOLOL

Hilarious.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:30 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

man,

are women like trying as hard as possible to make their entire sex look like they can ONLY lie?
Old 06-20-2007, 12:31 PM

42s is the nuts [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread