Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Mickey Mouse works for Hamas?

[ QUOTE ]
Freedom and "morality" such as it is, stems from the idea that everyone is sovergin and gives their consent (that sounds you here is 10,000 ACers hitting the reply button),

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Freedom and "morality" such as it is, stems from the idea that everyone is sovergin and gives their consent (that sounds you here is 10,000 ACers hitting the reply button),

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly I've been gone from Politics too long to know if you're an ACer or not, but to clarify, I really believe what I wrote, it just leads me to Libertarianism, not AC. You guys seem like a nice bunch though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Cody
Old 05-13-2007, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems to me, that the broadcasting of such material to young Palestinian minds, is similar to the type of attitude you might find in certain bible camps and churches, i.e. the one found in the documentary 'Jesus Camp'. 'Join God's army, or go to hell' = 'Fight for a Palestinian state, or don't get into paradise'.

Also the attitude that the entire Middle East should be obliterated, is no less aggressive than the opinion that a land that they believe to be theirs, be given back to them, by force if necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it's the same all right everyday you hear about someone wearing "I love Jesus" shirts strapping on a vest and walking into a BON-TON.

That comparison is so pathetic ugggg.... I don't even support the 'JESUS' crowd but that's the worst comparaison I ever heard.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
RT,

Nothing you said justifies murdering members of the muslim faith or arabic or palestinian ethnicity. If you think that it does, then you are morally inferior to me, and I will kill you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess killing does not bother you after all.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It seems to me, that the broadcasting of such material to young Palestinian minds, is similar to the type of attitude you might find in certain bible camps and churches, i.e. the one found in the documentary 'Jesus Camp'. 'Join God's army, or go to hell' = 'Fight for a Palestinian state, or don't get into paradise'.

Also the attitude that the entire Middle East should be obliterated, is no less aggressive than the opinion that a land that they believe to be theirs, be given back to them, by force if necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it's the same all right everyday you hear about someone wearing "I love Jesus" shirts strapping on a vest and walking into a BON-TON.

That comparison is so pathetic ugggg.... I don't even support the 'JESUS' crowd but that's the worst comparaison I ever heard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because you've compared them incorrectly..

The I Love Jesus t shirt kid obviously goes with the I Love Mohamed t shirt kid.

The Strap on a vest and blow himself up kid goes with the Lets nuke the middle east/kill those Iraqi scum/all Muslims are terrorists/i love the crusades kid.

Only a small minority from each group will go onto form ideas on that level of hatred and actually do something about it.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The I Love Jesus t shirt kid obviously goes with the I Love Mohamed t shirt kid.

The Strap on a vest and blow himself up kid goes with the Lets nuke the middle east/kill those Iraqi scum/all Muslims are terrorists/i love the crusades kid.

Only a small minority from each group will go onto form ideas on that level of hatred and actually do something about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes there are tons of I love jesus boys strapping on vests.
I see in on the news everyday.

See the difference is this...

I love Jesus guy (IQ 95) While his religous ideas are a bit silly and annoying when trying to push his religion on you he's smart enough from growing up in a country with an education system and morals not to strap on a vest and blow himself up.

I love muuhamudd guy (IQ 54) no education, no future, brainwashed by the (I'm going to use muhammud to get people to do my bidding IQ 95 got his education overseas radical muslim) straps on a vest duped into thinking a bunch of women are going to like him in heaven when he blows up.

NO I THINK I GOT IT RIGHT !!!!!!!!!

I don't blame America at all either. We spend billions every year giving food and aid to countries around the world that would rather spit on us. But we still do it anyway. Even when I think the normal taxpayer would vote to pull all our aid away to these bloodsucking countries who would rather build bombs them farms.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Jesus guy (IQ 95) While his religous ideas are a bit silly and annoying when trying to push his religion on you he's smart enough from growing up in a country with an education system and morals not to strap on a vest and blow himself up.

I love muuhamudd guy (IQ 54) no education, no future, brainwashed by the (I'm going to use muhammud to get people to do my bidding IQ 95 got his education overseas radical muslim) straps on a vest duped into thinking a bunch of women are going to like him in heaven when he blows up.

I don't blame America at all either. We spend billions every year giving food and aid to countries around the world that would rather spit on us. But we still do it anyway. Even when I think the normal taxpayer would vote to pull all our aid away to these bloodsucking countries who would rather build bombs them farms.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's tough to argue with that kind of ignorance.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
RT,

Nothing you said justifies murdering members of the muslim faith or arabic or palestinian ethnicity. If you think that it does, then you are morally inferior to me, and I will kill you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess killing does not bother you after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Richard Tanner realized my threat was meant as pure irony. Maybe he's smarter than you.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

most "aid" we give to countries is either:

1. loans that we direct the use of "i.e. we will loan you this money but you have to spend it on this halliburton contract and they will charge you 10x what they should"

2. Military aid which is used to oppress the citizens of that country a la our aid to egypt or our aid to turkey
Old 05-13-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's tough to argue with that kind of ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. it's like tryng to teach calculus to a kid who can't even add.