Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Adriana Lima 122 50.62%
Scarlett Johansson 119 49.38%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2007, 10:31 AM

Default Re: I Worry About Some Of You

David, wow.

You are actually surprised at how obtuse a bunch of uneducated 19 year-olds can be? Don't forget that's the demographic you're dealing with here.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ ] OP knows what Asperger's syndrome is

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-14-2007, 10:40 AM

Wow, I didn't post much on this AP scandas but this post of Sklansky is seriously offensive and I believe that anyone else posting the same type of thread would get instabanned.

I might actually try doing something like this myself in MSHE and post a new thread where I call people out to have Asperger's or Downs or whatever if they don't agree with some of my really sound reasoning, because clearly they have a problem and should be aware of it. This is so retardedly naive and an extremely ridiculous statement, coming from someone who doesn't have a clue.

The thing that was said by the poster who concluded that if we were given more medial coverage, then it might hurt AP more, is completely right. Sklansky has that opportunity, but he is all about the dough it seems. Because of this, he should realize that he clearly has something like ADD and should get some therapy for it. (Hey, I didn't start to bring things up on this level now did I?)

I suppose I get banned for this. It's been a good time 2p2, and I would like to thank everyone out there for many of the talks and discussions regarding different poker situations. Without your help I wouldn't be as good at poker as I am today.

Please don't ban my brother who operates from the same IP but is in fact a very different person. I promise that I will never make another 2p2-account if I happen to get banned, my willingness to post here just went straight down to nothing.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:42 AM

Dear Dave,

It is my duty to inform you that a crazy person has gained access to your account and is writing gibberish.

Sincerely,
VP$IP
Old 11-14-2007, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whether you believe it or not, I am pretty proud of the fact that lots of people learn things from me. Math challenged learn some math and logic and math adept sometimes learn some street smarts.

There were two types of negative resonses to my Absolute Post. Some said it is wrong to look at things totally pragmatically. Thus a probably futile boycott of AP should be done even if the games are juicy. The people who say that I do not worry about. Its a matter of opinion as far as I am concerned.

The other negative response suggested that my OP was welcomed by AP. It was even suggested that I was directly or indirectly paid for it. Those who think I might be on the take, I also don't worry about. It is logical to think I might have that in me. But if they think I might be on the take in this particular case, I do worry about them. Because it implies they think that AP on the whole likes my post. In other words that they would have prefferred that I posted it rather than posting nothing at all. There were in fact many posters who thought that, even if they didn't question my motives.

There is something wrong with anyone who could think that. I am not trying to be mean. I am trying to get you to realize that you are not thinking straight. As far as I'm concerned having such an opinion tells me you have something like Asperger's syndrome and you should be aware of it. I think anybody who believes AP liked my post is not a good poker hand reader.

Let me spell it out. My post basically said that even if AP totally cleaned house, the remaining management is marked as totally incompetant, at least as far as analyzing poker hands is concerned, or dishonest enough to try to cover up other's wrongdoing. I also said that colluders will continue to have a field day there until they install collusion detection.

Yet some of you think that my remark that you should "go for it" if you think its profitable (while remaining extra vigilant), since a boycott would be unsuccessful, MORE THAN MADE UP for the other words, in the mind of AP's management.
If you are one of those people there is something inside your head you need to fix.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow wow wow so you just keep beating a dead horse. Something is seriously wrong with you mr sklanksky. I worry about you.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I might actually try doing something like this myself in MSHE and post a new thread where I call people out to have Asperger's or Downs or whatever if they don't agree with some of my really sound reasoning, because clearly they have a problem and should be aware of it. This is so retardedly naive and an extremely ridiculous statement, coming from someone who doesn't have a clue.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, but I got a big LOL from that hypocrisy
Old 11-14-2007, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I call people out to have Asperger's or Downs or whatever

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, I guess they're basically the same thing, right?

Old 11-14-2007, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] Did not know what Asperger's syndrome is
[x] Wiki'd it and read for 5 minutes

(pick one of next two)
[ ] Has Asperger's Syndrome
[ ] Is a hypochondriac

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-14-2007, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm no, but Asperger's can be really severe. I have several close friends with Asperger's and calling out other people like this seriously offends me. I don't think that we should rate different types of disabilities and make it ok to call out some of them.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm no, but Asperger's can be really severe. I have several close friends with Asperger's and calling out other people like this seriously offends me. I don't think that we should rate different types of disabilities and make it ok to call out some of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Severe Aspergers? Did I read wiki wrong? The way it was worded sounded like it could describe 90% of the people who play WOW