Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2007, 10:02 AM

Default Re: Breaking Bruiser News

Old 03-13-2007, 12:17 PM

Best part of Prev's blog:

[ QUOTE ]
Today is what I consider a very fulfilling day. No, I didn't win at poker - I didn't even play. Instead, I went to my class, did some grocery shopping, and exchanged some gym shoes that don't fit me for a pair that does. I entrusted Danny to pick me up some shoes when he was going to the sports store the other day, but due to either his inability to handle such mundane affairs or else his twisted sense of humor, he picked up a pair of women's sneakers for me. When I entrusted him with the task, I suspected something like that would probably happen, but I went with it anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-13-2007, 12:44 PM

my game with girls is so advanced at this point that the only way i can have fun with it is by stealing other people's girls. that night was a pretty good example, there were mad hoes all over the place that wanted to get down but i wanted the one who was already taken, she had talked to someone that night and given her phone number out, those are the sort of tough cookies i want to crack nowadays.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my game with girls is so advanced at this point that the only way i can have fun with it is by stealing other people's girls. that night was a pretty good example, there were mad hoes all over the place that wanted to get down but i wanted the one who was already taken, she had talked to someone that night and given her phone number out, those are the sort of tough cookies i want to crack nowadays.

[/ QUOTE ]

please move thread to STUD forum.

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Play on, playa
Old 03-13-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok who are you and what did you do with bruiser?
Old 03-13-2007, 01:13 PM

More Breaking News

Bruisers account hacked by NajdorfDefense.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:42 PM

All,

Prev is apparently quite mad at me for bringing up this topic in OOT. I felt that if he didn't want it discussed, he shouldn't post it on a public blog. In any case, Prev would prefer that there be no further discussion on this topic and that he and bruiser should be allowed to resolve the matter in private.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:44 PM

MODS, PLZ LOCK THIS THREAD.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Prev is apparently quite mad at me for bringing up this topic in OOT. I felt that if he didn't want it discussed, he shouldn't post it on a public blog. In any case, Prev would prefer that there be no further discussion on this topic and that he and bruiser should be allowed to resolve the matter in private.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's weak sauce. If Prev. is embarassed that Bruiser has better game than him maybe he should approach Bruiser nicely and ask for some advice on how to improve.