Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 04:35 AM

Default Re: Cake Poker\'s RNG

Also the OP says my JJ-QQ always runs into QQ-KK. I'm curious as to whether he plays fl or nl. If it's nl are you pushing or calling allins with these hands or are you playing fl and always calling them down no matter what the board? The reason I ask is because there must be times you have folded JJ or QQ and not know what the other player(s) had. Either that or you are chasing 2 outers and losing. The latter would be the only way to prove your theory unles others are calling down for you so you can see the hands.

If you folded and never saw the other hand then how did you count that hand? Certainly there would not always be a bigger pp when you folded. If the flop is trash and you go to showdown it is certainly possible to run into pp's. What else are they calling your raises or reraising? Not 39o. What if they fold? They likely did not have a bigger pp unless you bluffed them off an ace flop. Since you didn't see their cards how did you count that? You probably didn't since virtually all of these type posts are selective memory. You don't remember the time everybody folded but you certainly remember the time KK ran into AA.

This and the fact we have not seen even one hh (and they are easy to link at Cake) are the reasons you are not being taken seriously.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course it's not fixed, however......................how many times must you see quads. It has gotten to the stage now, that I am questioning all-in calls with top FH in case the guy has pushed quads.

It's not fixed, but I honestly don't believe it's random, and that's something I thought I'd never say about any site.

[/ QUOTE ]

A while back I would be 3-4 tabling and get the same hole cards, suit included at multiple tables. Once or twice time it was at 3. One time the flop was even the same at 2 tables when i had the same hole cards. I haven't seen it in a while though and dismissed it as having played enough hands to see it happen. It's no different then other sites IMO even though I have questioned it myself.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:47 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

100% rigged, this is not altered, shaundeeb personally witnessed this

Old 07-31-2007, 05:54 AM

Funny, I have jams1981 as a green note too :-)
Old 07-31-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Funny, I have jams1981 as a green note too :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! Now Jams will have a table of of 2+2'ers with him forever.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:23 PM

i have vladislav as a green note to!
Old 07-31-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also the OP says my JJ-QQ always runs into QQ-KK. I'm curious as to whether he plays fl or nl. If it's nl are you pushing or calling allins with these hands or are you playing fl and always calling them down no matter what the board? The reason I ask is because there must be times you have folded JJ or QQ and not know what the other player(s) had. Either that or you are chasing 2 outers and losing. The latter would be the only way to prove your theory unles others are calling down for you so you can see the hands.

If you folded and never saw the other hand then how did you count that hand? Certainly there would not always be a bigger pp when you folded. If the flop is trash and you go to showdown it is certainly possible to run into pp's. What else are they calling your raises or reraising? Not 39o. What if they fold? They likely did not have a bigger pp unless you bluffed them off an ace flop. Since you didn't see their cards how did you count that? You probably didn't since virtually all of these type posts are selective memory. You don't remember the time everybody folded but you certainly remember the time KK ran into AA.

This and the fact we have not seen even one hh (and they are easy to link at Cake) are the reasons you are not being taken seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to post HH's because
1.I don't want people to know who I am, which they could still find out even if i block out my name.

2.I really don't want to look through 20k hands myself just to try to find some examples for you.

If this makes people not take me seriously then so be it.

As for your questions, I play NL. Obviously I have not seen my opponents hole cards 100% of the time when I have JJ or QQ. But, for the most part, I'm raising or re-raising preflop with both of those hands, so if someone has a bigger pocket pair we will end up all in preflop almost everytime (yes, I like to shortstack it which makes this even more likely).

All I was saying is more than 5% of the time my JJ was no good. I don't need to see everyone's cards everytime to know this. If I play 20 hands with pocket Jacks, 1 of those times it should be beaten by QQ/KK/AA. If I only see my opponents cards preflop 12 of those times, but 4 of which they have JJ beat, then I can say it is 4 out of 20.

And there was a streak of 3 times in a row where I got dealt QQ and it was no good, and obviously this is gonna make me wonder. If QQ is good 97% of the time, and 3 times in a row someone has KK or AA, the odds on that are 0.0027%, so naturally I began to question things. I understand if you disagree with me but I don't think you would as much if you saw the same things.

And yes maybe it was just a freak occurrence and I haven't played enough hands. I hope so.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
100% rigged, this is not altered, shaundeeb personally witnessed this

[/ QUOTE ]

Cmon, this has to be edited. No site can be THIS messed up.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:02 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

this really happened, i check folded the river and checked the HH to find out the 2nd 3h was actually a jack, after a few days support got back to me and said they were unable to recreate the error (some sort of random graphics glitch with the buffer or something) but gave me 200$ to repay me for the pot i would have won

it was pretty priceless
Old 07-31-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ahhh,how about elaborating now since youve made the accusation??Im assuming that you are implying that its rigged for action not against players because to be honest i dont know any solid players that are losing on this extremely soft site.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know of about 4 other players who are clearly better than the monkeys on this site, some of the best players at their limits, who are up money overall but still think the RNG is [censored]. Just because you're winning money doesn't mean the RNG isn't fixed. Also, Fatalerror's screen shot is no real surprise to me.

PS: I also have green bubbles for Jams.