Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2007, 12:30 AM

Default Re: Pregnant girls, + or -EV

my preggo chick TR:

I saw this really cute preg chick once. A bunch of us were at this girls (not preg one) house watching the bears game. You aint sexy no more rexy. She was like 20 tops but possibly younger. She was atleast 4 months preg and possibly more. I didnt know how to approach her so I just chilled on it for a while. Then it was half time and everyones up and about. Shes by the table with all the finger food on it talking to my brothers girlfreind. I walk up and casually ask, "how far a long are you?" as I gently stroke her belly as I had seen my brothers gf do. She seemed a little put off by this but let it happen none the less. She says some number of months and I say "congratulations!" and go to cheers her. But she doesnt have a beer ldo. So I say "oh.. right.. um.. want a beer?" she gave me a cute playful smile.

epilogue: I ate some weed brownies and I hadnt smoked / done weed in a long time. I got blasted. Next day I inquired about her and I find out that shes preg with this guys baby that just died. I went to summer camp with him and would say he was an acquaintance.