Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2006, 05:14 PM

Default Re: Ask PITTM: Headphones, basketball, smoking weed.

Describe teh rolling process itself
Old 03-25-2006, 06:18 PM

I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones in the $100-$200 range. I'm currently interested in the Sennheiser HD 555 and the Sennheiser HD 580. Besides price, what is the main difference between the two? Would you reccommend any other headphones in this price range?
Old 03-25-2006, 06:29 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones in the $100-$200 range. I'm currently interested in the Sennheiser HD 555 and the Sennheiser HD 580. Besides price, what is the main difference between the two? Would you reccommend any other headphones in this price range?

[/ QUOTE ]

the main difference between these two phones is their impedance/intended usage. the hd555 are intended for use straight out of a portable player like an ipod, while the hd580s require more power and benefit greatly from an amp. i would recommend going for the hd595 since it is just an upgraded version of the 555 and doesnt need an amp.

rj
Old 03-25-2006, 06:31 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
Describe teh rolling process itself

[/ QUOTE ]

to me, the most difficult part of rolling is getting a circle going to begin with. i usually will flatten out a zig zag, get 2 tiny pieces of cardboard, roll them and use them to support either side, spread the weed between and use the cardboard pieces at each end and roll into an initial circle, and then roll the other side around it, lick, seal, take out on of your cardboard crutches, stuff more weed in, and seal the end, youve got yourself a nice little j.

rj
Old 03-25-2006, 06:37 PM

What do you think about the Sennheiser HD497 headphones?

http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser...nsf/root/05179
Old 03-25-2006, 06:39 PM

Sativa or Indica?
Do you homegrow? (Eh, probably answer no to this one if your identity is known in the forums..)
Old 03-25-2006, 06:47 PM

Do you think there are any long term deleterious effects of smoking pot every day? If so, what are they?

Do you think there are any similarities in the attitudes, outlook, world-view, etc. of daily pot smokers?

Do you believe in the amotivational theory?

What do you think of the idea that pot smokers remain mentally at the same age as when they first started smoking (I heard this said once, don't remember where)?

How would you recommend going about finding a pot dealer selling highly resinous kind bud?

Why do you think people continue to smoke from water pipes even though it's been proven that joints are the most effective means of absorbing THC?

I have the Shure E2's and a pair of Grado's for home. What reason would I have to spend money on anything better when these sound so good? What is it that you are really paying for when you buy a pair of earbuds over $100-$150?
Old 03-25-2006, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you think about the Sennheiser HD497 headphones?

http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser...nsf/root/05179

[/ QUOTE ]

my good friend owns these and seems to like them. ive listened a couple times and theyre fine for what they are. go for it.

rj
Old 03-25-2006, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sativa or Indica?
Do you homegrow? (Eh, probably answer no to this one if your identity is known in the forums..)

[/ QUOTE ]

indica. and i wish i had a place to homegrow but my current house is too small/shared with someone who is retardedly uptight.

rj
Old 03-25-2006, 06:57 PM

Why do you think people continue to smoke from water pipes even though it's been proven that joints are the most effective means of absorbing THC?

This is most certainly not true. The amount of heat generated in the bowl of a waterpipe ensures a cleaner burn and practically all the material will be converted into smoke. The water-filter retains little to none THC as far as I know. The converse is true for joints where the material won't get thouroghly burned and THC-residues will be left in the paper/filter/ashes.

However, a joint will give a more long-lasting high, while a water-pipe will give more of a short-term buzz. A combination is optimal [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]