Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: What do you do when a girl starts slapping the [censored] out of y

[ QUOTE ]
The bar that Ive been working at has had problems with chick fights for the last few weeks, its teh same two groups of girls. Their boyfriends are all pretty cool, and drink so we cant just not let them in, this week my buddy is postnig a sign, "all fights will be jello-ed", we set the 5 gallon bucket in the walk-in last night to set. its cherry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me know if there is excess jello. For... scientific purposes.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:25 PM

damn, a lot of guys around here apparently are into some really psycho chicks.

My strategy: Don't go out with girls who would take a swing at me.

Then again....GF and I went out drinking a couple weeks ago at some random bar. On one of the TV's there was girls boxing on.
GF pretty much hates boxing, but she was way more fascinated by the girl fights than should be normal.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The bar that Ive been working at has had problems with chick fights for the last few weeks, its teh same two groups of girls. Their boyfriends are all pretty cool, and drink so we cant just not let them in, this week my buddy is postnig a sign, "all fights will be jello-ed", we set the 5 gallon bucket in the walk-in last night to set. its cherry.

[/ QUOTE ]

please post a trip report when it gets used!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:09 PM

PICS!
I want pics of drunk girl-fights being broken-up with super-sticky-sugary jello!!

PICS PICS AND MORE PICS!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:24 PM

Well you could

or even better

Old 05-02-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: What do you do when a girl starts slapping the [censored] out of you?

Your best play is almost always to leave immediately. An exception would be if it's your place, and you don't want her alone with your stuff. There really aren't too many good options for dealing with psycho women, but I'll try my best to break them down:

1. Any form of grappling:
Unless you are either much bigger and much stronger than the female OR have experience in wrestling, bjj, sambo, jiusitsu, judo, etc. then this can get ugly fast. The reason is that if your lady is truly crazy, then she will bite you, and grab your balls. This has happened to me. This girl squeezed and scratched my sack so hard that it bled. Unfun. I managed to ger her to let loose my package with a simple one handed throat grab. It's a very weak choke, but it did the trick. Hooray.

2. Just just blocking. This is decent. Most people in general have absolutely no idea how to punch or slap efficiently. You should be able to just take the hits, but deflecting them will be even easier. If a few slip through, that's no big deal. Eventually she will tire herself out, and feel very foolish when it's over. One time on a picket line, this girl came charging out of the store because I was taunting her. She punched me, a few times, but it didn't hurt. I was able to block most everything until she tired herself out. We managed to get it on video, but she left the scene before the cops arrived.

3. Fighting back
If you can push her over, then do it. This is better than punching her. If you have to strike her, then use open hand strikes, and don't use too much power. Avoid the nose. This strategy should allow you to defend yourself without making her bleed. This is a big plus if the cops get involved.

I just want to stress that leaving is almost always the correct play, and not just because it's a female. You should almost always just leave when a male tries to fight you also.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Re: What do you do when a girl starts slapping the [censored] out of you?

[ QUOTE ]
You should almost always just leave when a male tries to fight you also.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!!!?!!1

NO!!

Everyone who ever finds out about you leaving a guy on guy fist fight will blacklist you as a pu-ss-ay. Be the guy to the curb.

Also if a girl hits me they get hit back. I hate hearing when people say "it's not manly to hit a girl back". STFU!! If she hits me first then she can by all means, try to defend herself. I'll atleast backhand her, and if she doesn't get the message, if she comes at me again, I'll spin her around, put my arm under hers and put my hand on the back of her head and put my other hand right under her jaw and sqeeze. No damage and she'll cry.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:27 PM

Where are all you guys finding these man-beaters? Ive never been in anything close to a physical fight with a broad. ive been slapped once or twice, but I usually just laugh at them.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Everyone who ever finds out about you leaving a guy on guy fist fight will blacklist you as a pu-ss-ay. Be the guy to the curb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not part of a frat or whatever other lame world you belong to, so I don't have those problems.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone who ever finds out about you leaving a guy on guy fist fight will blacklist you as a pu-ss-ay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no!