Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Is Rondo the best defensive PG in the league?

[ QUOTE ]

Guarantee that between GKA, epip and Kid Colin, (or Clark being a dbag and drafting him just to ransom him back to one of the above), Rondo goes about 5 rounds too early in the upcoming fantasy draft.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, there's no such thing as a negative 4th round, so I don't know how it's possible for him to go 5 rounds too early.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Guarantee that between GKA, epip and Kid Colin, (or Clark being a dbag and drafting him just to ransom him back to one of the above), Rondo goes about 5 rounds too early in the upcoming fantasy draft.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, there's no such thing as a negative 4th round, so I don't know how it's possible for him to go 5 rounds too early.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you did there...

(OT story, my sister is a few years younger then me, but she was a smart cookie, so she was in a history class with one of the knuckleheads who was my age on the basketball team. One day, the teacher is up at the blackboard writing down an assignment, and somehow manages to write "computer dicks" instead of "computer discs". This being highschool, laughter ensues. The teacher, while erasing and without turning around, says "anyone who laughed at this just had their grade lowered one letter." So knucklehead pipes up and says "Mr. X, does that mean I have a 'G' now?")
Old 10-08-2007, 05:34 PM

It's a good thing that there are 16 first round picks - that means we can draft everyone on the Celts active roster, plus Ainge, Bird, McHale and Parish. You know the latter four are better than Nash - they're all about the same age, too.