Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 6 vs 11
Shelter from the Storm 22 62.86%
A Hard Rains Gonna Fall 13 37.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2006, 12:42 AM

Default Re: Would you screw a chick knowing she had a boyfriend?

Do it bud
Old 07-21-2006, 01:00 AM

Don't really understand the people who voted no. I could give a [censored] less about the morality of it all. Only time I wouldn't is if I knew her b/f was a crazy bastard or in the mob. If I don't know the b/f then its time to roll the dice!
Old 07-21-2006, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Serious question...

What if the girl is your ex, and her current boyfriend is just a rebound relationship from the breakup you had with her?

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my situation too and considering how badly this guy has [censored] me over - I would've said no in this poll - but said yes just thinking of her/him.

What do I care if she would choose to [censored] him over?
Old 07-21-2006, 03:01 AM

as long as its not one of myt friends then its not even a question. im sure many of the girls we bring home on one nights stands have boyfriends. dont ask dont tell policy for me.

NT crazy story man...u r lucky. i thought this post wouyld suck but that story rules. your like frodo with that shoulder scar does it hurt when u get cheated on. (lame reference but we all saw thew movie)
Old 07-21-2006, 03:10 AM

Maybe I just meet and attract the wrong kinda of girls - But 30-40% of the girls I slept with in Ibiza had boyfriends back home....

And back here I have been known to indulge in a bit of forbidden fruit...

If I don't know the guy or immediately have any links to him or his friends then I would consider it....

If a girl want to have sex with me - Why on earth would I stop her....

Vava
Old 07-21-2006, 03:49 AM

Weirdly enough, I brought this up with some friends at the bar tonight. They all agreed with me. I think people just try to be bigger [censored] on the internet, or maybe people are just all [censored] and the internet allows them to be honest. Anyway, we all would do it if we were drunk enough, and that's not necessarily wasted, but just drunk enough to be like aah [censored] it. For instance, I played shuffle board tonight with one of the top five hottest girls I've ever seen, and if I didn't have a gf and I had two+ pitchers in me, I'd worry about it tomorrow.

The point was, tomorrow I'd feel like [censored] about it. Sure she'd hook up with some other guy if it wasn't you, but in that case it's not on your conscience. You took no part in the embarrassment and disrespecting of her possibly innocent boyfriend. It goes beyond the golden rule. If you know she has a boyfriend, you are knowingly [censored] him over behind his back and causing him who knows how much emotional pain for less than an hour of your own pleasure. Obviously we're on the internet and we're all HCBA's but from a moral point of view it just doesn't make sense, and 90% of you would cry your nerdy eyes out if you were the guy getting [censored] over.

There's always single girls at the party, and there's always another opportunity. Maybe if I was desperate enough I'd have second thoughts, but one random girl on one random night? Could it possibly mean so much to me to get some pussy that I'd make a fool of some other guy who could have been me? Hell if she wants me that bad I can tell her to break up with the other guy first, and if it's a tonight only thing then how could it possibly be worth it? Pussy is pussy. Unattached pussy is that much easier and guilt free.

There's my drunk rant on the subject.
Old 07-21-2006, 04:18 AM

of course. if u are on a date and find out or know she has a boyfriend but she is still on a date with you obviously she not that invested if she is going to end up screwing u later that night. I would never get into a relationship with these girls, at most all they are good for is a few shots and then u drop them for something better. As far as being afraid of the boyfriend, but on your running shoes if u need to.
Old 07-21-2006, 05:52 AM

Yes def.

In fact I went on a practical suicide mission a couple weekends ago doing a girl who was staying @ her EX-boyfriends frat house for the summer.
(Frats rent out rooms during the summer) and
they broke up at least 2 weeks ago. We both drunk.

No condom.

Sex is a go, but I repeat no condom.

I was hammered and she told me to go find one. WTF do I do. Well goddamn I am on a mission and I start going thru this strange frat house
WHERE I KNOW noone , opening unlocked doors and going through other peoples stuff.

One guy woke up and I walked out gently, then ran back upstairs to keep looking.

No condom, but one guy did have those easy open cambells soup things, and I ate about 1/4 of that then accidentally dropped it, spilling the rest.

I ran out of that room.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:44 AM

Yes, I have done it and would do it again. However, I didn't seduce the girl - she came on to me very blatantly. I wouldn't try and steal a girl away in most cases.

And I definitely wouldn't steal a friend's girl, even if she wanted my nuts.