Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do You Cheat with Random Hoes?
Yes I do 44 9.19%
No I dont 286 59.71%
Results only please 149 31.11%
Voters: 479. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: Beat: So busto, have to sell my sports car

Since when is the S2000 a crap car? I've always thought it to be an underrated nice ride. I'm not much of a sports car kind of guy, too small for me, but I'd rather have the S2000 than most American junk
Old 07-27-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the fact he called it a sportscar is bringing the hate. My WRX STI has more horsepower, torque and looks hella beastier than that fkn matchbox 'sportscar'.

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/8521...ru-Impreza.jpg

^^^ A real car.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only people who are going to be impressed by that are Asian teenagers.

The reaction of most people to a customized Subaru - "Who cares?"
Old 07-27-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the fact he called it a sportscar is bringing the hate. My WRX STI has more horsepower, torque and looks hella beastier than that fkn matchbox 'sportscar'.

^^^ A real car.

[/ QUOTE ]

You [censored] ignorant retards don't even know what a sports car is.

"more horsepower, torque and looks" has nothing to do with whether it's a "sports car." A Nissan Titan has lots of HP and torque.

"Sports cars" are lightweight and RWD. S2000 is a very very pure one. You are all ignorant idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless, it's a crap car and any girl that's falling heads over heels for it you can probably meet working at the nearest McDonalds or TacoBell... and that's the point I was trying to drive home.

[/ QUOTE ]

God just shut the [censored] up and go find a car forum ffs. Nobody cares that you think about this car.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's a pretty cool car.. if you're 17. It could use a bigger spoiler, bigger hood scoop, and some sweet racing decals though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well all to their own. But I really hope you're exageratting when you say it could use a bigger spoiler / hood scoop as both are very large.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 99% sure there's no leveling going on in this response. And it's so hilarious.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

^^^ A real car.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a pretty cool car.. if you're 17. It could use a bigger spoiler, bigger hood scoop, and some sweet racing decals though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well all to their own. But I really hope you're exageratting when you say it could use a bigger spoiler / hood scoop as both are very large.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was being very sarcastic, obv. Your car looks like an 18 year old bought a 2k car and put a body kit on it. Almost no girls like cars with body kits, and most I met would much rather see you driving the one in OP or a 'vette, etc. I have met so many poor 18 year olds that think they are cool because they throw a body kit on their car that it isn't funny anymore.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

^^^ A real car.

[/ QUOTE ]

You [censored] ignorant retards don't even know what a sports car is.

"more horsepower, torque and looks" has nothing to do with whether it's a "sports car." A Nissan Titan has lots of HP and torque.

"Sports cars" are lightweight and RWD. S2000 is a very very pure one. You are all ignorant idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless, it's a crap car and any girl that's falling heads over heels for it you can probably meet working at the nearest McDonalds or TacoBell... and that's the point I was trying to drive home.

[/ QUOTE ]

God just shut the [censored] up and go find a car forum ffs. Nobody cares that you think about this car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently some do, as people keep responding...

And I don't know what your problem is, we are discussing stuff that is related to the OT. Isn't that what you are suppose to do in a forum? Please enlighten me as I'm sure you're the type of person that knows all about everything.

I'm just stating my opinion, I think any sportscar that is a HONDA is a POS. Hondas are economy cars, not sportscars. That's my opinion, you may think any WRX is a POS, and that's fine too.

What else is there to talk about a topic who says he had to 'sell his sportscar Honda SL2000' because he went busto. The OP hasn't responded with any other information relating to the limits he was playing, how much he actually blew gambling, etc. And my appologies, I can't always spot exagerration in an internet forum when it's so obvious....

And why exactly do you think WRX STi are kiddie cars? They are made from very quality parts (hence it's a rallycar) and quite powerful for the price range. The WRX STi got some bawls under the hood, something you wouldn't find in any Honda.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:43 PM

Ok, Henson, you are seriously lol. What kind of girl do you expect to pick up in a boxy-ass Subaru? I mean, I'm sure she'll be impressed by your turbo or whatever and your huge hp and torque numbers, cause hot girls are totally into car stats, right? Saying the s2000 isnt a sports car shows you know exactly as much about cars as you do about getting chicks.

I dont have to sell the car because I'm poker busto. Crap is slow at work. I'm on commission. I barely play cards anymore as it is. Sorry I dont have some horrible grimm graph to show you. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2007, 04:46 PM

Exactly.

It is a powerful car, yippee. Girls could care less. Your car is good for picking up GUYS, mac's sports car was good for picking up GIRLS.

Congrats though, you and your boyfriend will be able to zoom right by mac when on the highway.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:51 PM

Well, I don't buy cars to get girls. I buy cars for the enjoyment. Hence why I bought a WRX STi, because it's fast, quality parts, and takes a beating when I take it off roading.

Thanks for being ignorant idiots. And any dude who buys a car to pick up chicks needs to seriously re-contiplate his life goals, because that's just fkn pathetic.

Almost as pathetic as selling your car because your close to becoming in debt.

OK, macgyverlol, you are seriously lol.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was being very sarcastic, obv. Your car looks like an 18 year old bought a 2k car and put a body kit on it. Almost no girls like cars with body kits, and most I met would much rather see you driving the one in OP or a 'vette, etc. I have met so many poor 18 year olds that think they are cool because they throw a body kit on their car that it isn't funny anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] this whole subthread