Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

[ QUOTE ]

The amount was a little under $1,000. Hopefully this means it will only take 11 months or so to get my ATM card. Actually I've been pretty impressed with epass so far considering the hostile environment in which we participate.

[/ QUOTE ] Actually when I ordered my atm card earlier this summer, I recieved a week later.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:05 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'm on day 24 since my first request for a wire transfer + sending in my verification docs, currently 5 business days into the 7-10 day verification period

yay

[/ QUOTE ]

after 12 business days they finally got back to me regarding my docuemnts... to ask for more documents

at this point i'm pretty much enraged and feel trapped and held hostage by their incompetance and repeated requests

i seriously recommend everyone here do anything they can do avoid epassporte and at the very least never keep a high balance in your account

i sent in the addition info they wanted but i fully expect it to be lost the first 2-3 times i send it, then i will be asked again to give them 2 weeks to get around to looking at it

then maybe they will ask me for a DNA sample and maybe to send them a few hair follicles

[/ QUOTE ]

35 days after sending in docs for the first time my acount is unblocked

at around 28 days cust service managers started feeling bad for me and i succeded in getting person emails and friendly results oriented service from them

the customer service peoples external emails go through custservco.com so that is aparently the outsourced company

if you are having problems call during 2nd shift and ask for angie, she is by far the most helpful and i accomplished more in a combined 30 min with her than with the other 10 hours of riffraff i went through

the absolute key to getting through this is talking to supervisors making them verify receipt of your docs and forward them personally and getting an upgraded ticket

i'm now waiting for my wire transfer to be processed so, hopefully less than 2 more weeks
Old 08-29-2007, 05:47 PM

Just tried to use my epass card at a Wells Fargo atm. Got a "We're sorry but we can't complete this transaction at this time. Please contact your financial institution." Tried it at another Wells Fargo atm in town and got the same message. Went to a random non-chain bank and was able to complete the transaction.

Anyone else?

PS. I had just used the card at the first WF bank last Sunday and it was fine. I'm just wondering because of some of WF's actions regarding EP....
Old 08-29-2007, 07:24 PM

HEy I just got my ATM card. I am having a hard time understanding the site. IF I withdraw from an ATM my limit is 300 but i can make 5 of those a day? Is that correct?
Thx
Old 08-30-2007, 12:21 AM

Only one per day. You have to wait 24 hours from whenever you last withdrawal was made.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:55 AM

As most people are aware, ePassporte's customer service is as bad as you'll experience anywhere.

Over a month ago, I requested an increase to my withdrawal limts.

(As has been mentioned immediately above, it is not currently a $300 ATM withdrawal limit per day, but rather per 24 HOURS. E.g. If you withdraw $300 at 7pm on a Monday, you won't be able to withdarw another $300 until 7pm on the Tuesday.)

Eventually, after I had followed up on my initial request which went unanswered, I was asked to send in docments to verify my account. This was despite the fact that I had already done this. (You have to do so once your balance reaching $5,000.)

I was asked why I wanted the increase(!) and was eventually sent several documents to fill in, sign, scan and e-mail back. After doing so, I again heard nothing. I followed up and then received an e-mail saying that they had not received my documents. After I detailed the documents, date/time/contents of e-mail, they sent another e-mail saying they had now located them.

I am STILL waiting to hear back. (I was informed it would take a further 7-10 business days.)

So, despite chasing them up and replying to their e-mails and requests immediately, if successful the whole process will have taken around 6 weeks!!

I intend to make the majority of future withdrawals from Full Tilt via a check.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just tried to use my epass card at a Wells Fargo atm. Got a "We're sorry but we can't complete this transaction at this time. Please contact your financial institution." Tried it at another Wells Fargo atm in town and got the same message. Went to a random non-chain bank and was able to complete the transaction.

[/ QUOTE ]I visited the US (from NZ) a couple of weeks ago and tried to use my normal bank card at a Wells Fargo atm and it gave me the same message. Other bank atm's worked fine. Maybe Wells Fargo are a little more picky about international cards?
Old 08-30-2007, 11:24 AM

Can someone help me find the Official PayTru Thread?
Old 08-30-2007, 01:14 PM

I withdrew $600 yesterday to my bank, which shows up as "Matched" now.

Today I logged in to withdraw another $600, and see the following line:

Virtual 29 Aug 2007 Bank Withdrawal $-600.00 $-600.00 No OS for Card

What the hell is "No OS for Card"? I did not submit another withdrawal because I don't know what this is, but my EPass acct. is now $600 short of what it was because of this.... has anyone received this? For those saying "call or contact EPass.." I've been on hold for 35 minutes and have sent them an email, just seeing if anyone in the forum has received this message before.

I've never had a problem submitting a withdrawal to bank account from EPassporte in the past.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:16 PM

anyone have problems loading with commerece bank?