Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 03:51 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Un-Ban Poster \'MyTurn2Raise\'

cant...admit...im...wrong...must...satirize...othe rs...to...make...me...feel...right.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:52 PM

I'd just like to ask you guys to cut Daryn some slack. IMHO, he's the best OOT mod we have. Until this morning, he had always been reasonable, made good modding and didn't lord his authority like some people. God knows I screw up modding decisions sometimes, the key is to have a good attitude about it and be willing to own up to your mistakes and correct them when they happen.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
k guys gl in life

[/ QUOTE ]

Happily most of us possess much better intelligence and the good judgement that usually accompanies same than you have demonstrated, so we won't be as dependant on luck as you are.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd just like to ask you guys to cut Daryn some slack. IMHO, he's the best OOT mod we have. Until this morning, he had always been reasonable, made good modding and didn't lord his authority like some people. God knows I screw up modding decisions sometimes, the key is to have a good attitude about it and be willing to own up to your mistakes and correct them when they happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

he clearly has done that here.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
k guys gl in life

[/ QUOTE ]

Happily most of us possess much better intelligence and the good judgement that usually accompanies same than you have demonstrated, so we won't be as dependant on luck as you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately most of us doesn't include bluffthis [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].
Old 02-07-2007, 03:54 PM

stabn,

Actually it does. You're just a 2-D figure in Flatland so you can't recognize that.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:55 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

joke?
Old 02-07-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

so anyway i agree with mat about the unbanning, whatever but i don't agree w/ mat when he says the OP should not have been made. it's no different than if someone made an OP making some general observation about something that really bugs them that they have been seeing a lot of recently but haven't said anything about.

[/ QUOTE ]

daryn, wrt to mat saying the post shouldn't have been made, I don't think he's referring to the entire OP, but simply the part about anyone who says QFT will be banned for a week. The OP without that is simply a standard rant, no problems there.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what i meant
Old 02-07-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
joke?

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

[ QUOTE ]
so anyway i agree with mat about the unbanning...
i also went to unban myturn2raise myself and simply noticed he had been unbanned.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-07-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
joke?

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

[ QUOTE ]
so anyway i agree with mat about the unbanning...
i also went to unban myturn2raise myself and simply noticed he had been unbanned.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not owning up to a mistake. thats just saying something to deflect blame after your mistake has already been fixed by someone else.
Closed Thread