Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2007, 05:09 PM

Default ... and here comes the next... (Playalong)

Ok, it's my first. I'd say there are some at least remotely interesting spots in it and. At any rate: Go easy on me...

The table had filled up just like 3 orbits ago or so and was currently in the process of tightening down to the usual Crypto standard of 20/9 or so.

The cast: Loose-passive in different shades of grey...

SB: 33/17.5/0.7 Though he appeared somewhat passive, he didn't stand out for calling down a lot of trash hands. No calling station by any standard, just passive postflop with the accomanying plays that are typical for this brand (donks instead of c/r etc.) His wtsd was 28% (not that I look at this during play time, but just to back up my read of him not being a calling station by some figures... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])
For the small sample of hands I had on him, he has an Attmpt-to-steal of 75% and a Fold-BB-to-steal of 0%.

BB: Similar stats of 33/8/0.5 In a previous hand where I opened in UTG+2, he coldcalled in MP2 and called down with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on a K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] board (I bet each street and took it with KQs).
He's more of a calling station and running pretty hot. No idea how aggressively he defends his blinds.

UTG: Total fish. Runs by the stats of 76/4/0.5 and has a Wtsd of 70%+. For the last few orbits I've been on this table, he's just gotten hammered by BB who seemingly hits every board against him and takes him down time and again. He's not steaming though (at least from what I can tell) - he just keeps calling.

Btn: Short guest appearance. I don't know how he survives at this level (or how he endures the boredom), but he's playing a 12/2/0.8 style.

Cryptologic
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $2/$4
10 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is CO with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG calls, 5 folds, Hero ???