View Poll Results: J9s
Raise 39 52.00%
Fold 36 48.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 01:44 PM

Default Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD AUGUST

[ QUOTE ]
nervous about tonite, really cute girl i started liking, she just got out of a big relationship, gave me her number at a party to call, i did and we chilled twice last week. We are "talking" tonite, she knows i like her but i have no idea how she feels. Signals says she is into me but she is confusing, I know she doesnt want a relationship now but i hope tonite goes well and she wants something in the future, wish me luck, i'll repost after tonight if i am happy with it. VERY NERVOUS RIGHT NOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've hung out twice and you want a future with her? I assume you are young (under 21) so my advice is just focus on the short term and hook up with her and see where that leads.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Coffee/shopping and might catch a movie

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good. Just remember to make a move. She like you. Find ways to touch her arm and shoulder. Next, hold her hand. Then look into her eyes and kiss her (These should be spaced over time, not in a 5 minute block.)

Kil,

I was just referring to Korean girl. (Remember, you have to totally remove your emo hat when reading my posts.)

Take out Chinese girl on Saturday followed by Japanese 7-11 co-worker on Sunday. Since you are not looking at either of them as GF material, I'd move quickly toward sexytimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...

I'll def ask japanese co-worker if she wants to hit something with me on sunday.

I dunno about asking chinese girl out on saturday though.

Honestly, I just started talking to her because she has a super cute korean friend my age. They were together so I did the PUA thing of talking to the friend before the "target"

Except it kinda backfired and now her friend has no zero interest in me and she's interested in me.

She's average in looks, which doesn't matter all that much to me. But her personality is somewhat non-existant. Which makes her uninteresting to me...
Old 08-01-2007, 01:53 PM

So just tell her you don't like her (in a nice way obv). Don't see the point if she has average looks and no personality...
Old 08-01-2007, 01:55 PM

This thread delivers [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So just tell her you don't like her (in a nice way obv). Don't see the point if she has average looks and no personality...

[/ QUOTE ]

I need the practice. And after the Korean girl left I felt surprisingly lonely.
She called me every day, multiple times. We held hands and kissed.
It was nice having that kind of attention and being liked like that.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I need the practice. And after the Korean girl left I felt surprisingly lonely.
She called me every day, multiple times. We held hands and kissed.
It was nice having that kind of attention and being liked like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Switch to yellow alert. Sensors have detected potential emo activity in the area.

Kil,

If that's what you want, then find someone that you enjoy being around. The Chinese girl sounds like a hit it and quit or other short term project. When does Korean girl return? Also, your co-worker sounds like the best bet for this until Korean girl gets back.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:13 PM

Kil,

not all types of practice are good types. in other words, don't practice on a girl with no personality as it's not helpful. that is, unless you want to practice the "how can I can a boring chick into bed as quick as possible" method.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:16 PM

OMG all the girl chat seriously puts me on tilt when u guys have Dr. Love 4_2_it practically telling you exactly what to do!!

Kil,
It all comes down to what you want, if you want sex don't worry about any personality etc it will psych you out. Immediately ask her out to eat/drink since this is common in japan and once ur buzzed start trying to pick up tells via little touching and playful gestures! If good back to ur place for sexy time, you can practically tell via how she reacts to what you do!

Will9
Yours is also easy given that you obviously just want to hit it, just give her a call ask her to do anything. Girls are so clueless as to whats going on, and just like Kil make subtle moves. Even though you don't have the luxury of going to a close bar etc, you guys are neighbors and full of raging hormones so its either she wants to get [censored] or she doesn't so go for the quick attack and move on.

every one of 4_2_it's posts are all you need but I don't think any of you follow them ESPECIALLY kolo my god that guy definitely puts me on life tilt [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2007, 02:24 PM

Yeah I think you guys are right.

I won't pursue the chinese girl. I'll accept her invitation for after school if I don't have work, but that's about the extent of it I think.

4_2: She gets back in either 1 month or 2 months, she doesn't know yet.

My co-worker would be so easy to invite anywhere, she seemed to have an actual interest in me.

How exactly would I initiate that it's a date and not just getting together?

And we seriously need like a 4 way ssnl girl prop bet
Old 08-01-2007, 02:28 PM

Welp just asked my buddy if he was still gettin wit her and he said yea kinda...

He leaves like 5 days before me for school though, so maybe I'll try something right before I leave.
Closed Thread