Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are you really hoping for
Rooney gets fit ASAP 18 47.37%
Rooney remains crocked 20 52.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2007, 03:30 PM

Default Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
the wolves on the gt1t wagon will be the ones that did it quietly. they want traz to be their lightning rod when things go bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Soah, masons?

Not offering a masonry to traz just yet but I hope to be able to soon
Old 02-09-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A traz wagon sucks for now. Traz isn't going to do that as a wolf. TFG was dead anyways, even if he didn't die last night, so there is no way traz would have sacrificed himself to buy TFG another day or two.

It also seems to me that there is an above average chance that Frodo peeked Traz. If Sam is really coming out when Frodo finds a wolf, then there is a less-than-usual chance that Traz is wolf. He still might be, but there are better choices.

An inexperienced wolf is more likely to try to save TFG. Fmxda and Nez are possibilities, but I don't think the rest of this is Nez's wolf game. I don't know much about Aaron's game, so would he try to save TFG?

Fmxda looks like the best choice of those. I still like Clown also, for his Voj comments and votes.

Neil is still a villager. Zero should be replaced.

clowntable for now. Fmxda is fine too. No traz today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeremy, please reread Clowntable. I think we are wrong here.

There are worse lynches, but I strongly feel that Aaron is in fact wolf. Try it out, i was right yesterday.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lastchance,

Glad you asked. It's not his gunning for me so much as his defense of TFG more than his poor reasoning for wanting to lynch me (though that's also a factor.) And lol at traz saying that I want revenge.

[ QUOTE ]

js;adjf;jaf

the wagons are all over the place because there are no wolves being pressured

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant recall him ever saying anything like this. Not only is it pretty bad reason but its certainly a way to save TFG. And Traz can get away with saying things like this without question because people are so quick to believe him without doubt. Even if he truly believes this, he blatantly contradicts himself my complaining about the lack of a solid bandwagon and trying to drum one up on yourself and I ALL VERY CLOSE TO NIGHT.

Also note the capslock and the "keyboard mashing" when it looks like TFG was going to be lynched. Why would traz possibly be so against TFG getting lynched? And even if he were as a villager, then why not switch to Clowntable, someone who Traz said he had suspected and already had 4 votes on him, rather than trying to start a wagon on you and I from scratch. Why not make the last minute push for an extra Clown vote or two instead of a wagon from scratch on me? Yes, I think Clowntable is evil in this equation as well.

Just in case my first post breezed by, let me reiterate why Traz would play a wolf this way. There are two seers, one with a mason. Traz knows he's likely to get peeked and thus might have a short lifespan. TFG was an important evil. If things don't work out, Traz can come in and say he would never do that as a wolf or some other crap and attempt to weasel out of it to survive a bit longer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, traz, you need to respond to this post. Like I told shorty in ST: TNG, you need to argue this post instead of ignoring it and ducking it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What am I supposed to respond to? I did what I did as a villager, you're calling it wolf actions. Not really much I can say except that it's wrong
Old 02-09-2007, 03:40 PM

Ok, i'm now 90% sure Traz is for the good in this game. let's check other options. VR, Stephen and AARON are great lynches.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, i'm now 90% sure Traz is for the good in this game. let's check other options. VR, Stephen and AARON are great lynches.

[/ QUOTE ]
In that case, [b]fmxda[b]
Old 02-09-2007, 03:47 PM

iy is a wolf. Just look at his votes. Following whatever non TFG wagon seems to be possibly taking of. That coupled with posting style of litte-to-say = wolf.

What makes me think traz is also a wolf is the fact that he didn't claim awesomeness and wolf reads day one but instead went into strategy discussion.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:49 PM

I didn't have a great read on TFG. So when Econophile made what seemed to me a very wolfy post I moved him on up on my wolf list. Then Traz comes on and starts pressing for a BW on someone else, I started doubting TFG. So I tried to start something on Econ.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:49 PM

because clearly I had no money reads
Old 02-09-2007, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not a great lynch.

Nez, Voj, and fmxda are great lynches.

See, I can do it too.
Old 02-09-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
In that case, [b]fmxda[b]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that one too.