Old 05-05-2006, 12:07 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i had forgotten about the silents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorty had a good reason to be silent on day one. However, you have't said too much either, so be careful where you're going with this line of reasoning.

[/ QUOTE ]
what was the good reason again? maybe i missed it

[/ QUOTE ]
Because of people like you who will take any reason (or no reason at all) to vote for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok so heres the new gameplan for future WW games. nobody say anything ever. just vote. surely the villagers will win.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:07 PM

BobO only has like 4 votes. Chill out. When another ten votes come in within 30 seconds, then it's a problem.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if I agree with shorty's reasoning 100% here but I think there is definitely enough strange behavior out of BobO to earn my vote this round.

vote BobO

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think we're looking at the wrong guy.

EDIT: I had to edit the post, because I had it bold. Amp, you didn't put an /b on the end of your vote, so the bold carried over into my post. That was a first.

[/ QUOTE ]
People don't usually quote my posts [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2006, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i had forgotten about the silents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorty had a good reason to be silent on day one. However, you have't said too much either, so be careful where you're going with this line of reasoning.

[/ QUOTE ]
what was the good reason again? maybe i missed it

[/ QUOTE ]
Because of people like you who will take any reason (or no reason at all) to vote for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok so heres the new gameplan for future WW games. nobody say anything ever. just vote. surely the villagers will win.

[/ QUOTE ]
Scott, is there some sort of vast conspiracy between you and Andrew and others to make the stupidest statements ever in a Werewolf thread and then nod approvingly at each other? I stayed quiet one round because I was tired of answering to people like you. Don't start with me again.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if I agree with shorty's reasoning 100% here but I think there is definitely enough strange behavior out of BobO to earn my vote this round.

vote BobO

[/ QUOTE ]

EDIT: I had to edit the post, because I had it bold. Amp, you didn't put an /b on the end of your vote, so the bold carried over into my post. That was a first.

[/ QUOTE ]
People don't usually quote my posts [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's because your avatar doesn't show up in quotes.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

vote BobO

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Elevens, you are thinking about fnord?
Old 05-05-2006, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Scott, is there some sort of vast conspiracy between you and Andrew and others to make the stupidest statements ever in a Werewolf thread and then nod approvingly at each other? I stayed quiet one round because I was tired of answering to people like you. Don't start with me again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorty.

I've suggested this before, and you've ignored me. I'm going to try 1 last time, because this really bothers me.

Stop answering every single stupid post people address at you.

You are so reactive to every little thing people say at you. It clogs up the thread with your bickering. It makes you look wolfy. Worse, it makes everybody vote you off when you're a villager because they're tired of reading your crap. Please, for the sake of the village, limit your posts to things that are constructive.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At any rate, I believe that BobO is certainly still implicated by all this. The fact that he waited so long before switching to junkmail, even though he was the only other obvious bandwagon, and thus the only chance for BobO to save himself, leads me to believe that Bob is not a regular villager here. If you are a villager who really is reluctant to vote off someone you think is a villager, why wait until the last minute to change their vote, when the other is already clearly doomed? At best, this is a selfish and misguided villager play; at worst, we're looking at a wolf. I think the knowledge of BobO's role + the knowledge of Junk's role is a good start.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are a villager who is reluctant to vote off another villager, why wouldnt you wait until the last minute?
A wolf would make it earlier to try and build some more momentum. A villager would wait.

I had quite a bandwagon on me, so maybe he was hoping I would gain a few more. But in the end, he had to make a junkmail vote for self-preservation.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorty.

I've suggested this before, and you've ignored me. I'm going to try 1 last time, because this really bothers me.

Stop answering every single stupid post people address at you.

You are so reactive to every little thing people say at you. It clogs up the thread with your bickering. It makes you look wolfy. Worse, it makes everybody vote you off when you're a villager because they're tired of reading your crap. Please, for the sake of the village, limit your posts to things that are constructive.

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

Here's the way I see it:

If you're a villager, you'll figure out that making dumb, arbitrary, baseless statements towards me is only hurting the village, and you'll stop. You'll only continue to do so if you're a wolf, and you like confusion.

So if you're a villager and you feel the need to bitch about my play, for whatever reason, kindly hold off until after the game, unless you are accusing me of being a wolf, in which case you should make your accusations clear.

If you're a wolf, Scott, please keep making posts like this about me just so I know.

You'll know I'm off my game if I ever STOP reacting to posts like this.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Elevens, you are thinking about fnord?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a suspect only because of his absence when he's normally very productive. Kyro may have explained that a bit, though. However, Madtown is acting strangely absent, too. Add Thebram to the list, but that's merely going off of VR's reasoning (assuming she's a villager).

Based on content of posts, I'd say Durron is the most suspect, but that's only because he's been wrong with his suspects, not for anything "wolfy" he's said.