Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 10:04 PM

Default Re: AP current CEO?

[ QUOTE ]
They don't send a confirmation email, certainly not for all xfers. They used to make my prop payments via xfer but I never got emailed about it......

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither did my prop payments but if someone sent me $50 or when people would pay me for listings at RRR through AP they would. This was at least a year and a half though.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If it was AP 8.0 then it couldn't be THAT old. Probably over the summer sometime I'd guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the post says 5-6 months ago. Though of course exact proof would be nice.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:09 PM

This was the damning info in the Wizard post to me, not all the standard dev stuff.

[ QUOTE ]
POTRIPPER had decision-making ability at the river 16 times, and he won all 16 of those times. When he had the best hand, he always raised. When he didn’t he either folded or bluffed against a weak opponent. Never once did he call on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

That combined with the rest just makes it beyond the pale.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:09 PM

hi guys,

today's dramabomb: undisputable evidence (I saw this firsthand/not posting how/don't ask) that AJ Green and Scott Tom were still on top of the management pile at Absolute as late as June, 2007.

secondary dramabomb: I have also been informed that AJ Green changed his name when he moved to Costa Rica. His original name was Allan Grimard. Who wants to guess Allan Grimard's original line of work? The answer may surprise you...but for those too lazy to click a link, here's a tidbit:

[ QUOTE ]
Respondent claims that it did not register the domain name at issue, so that it could not have registered it in bad faith. The Panel notes that Respondent submitted evidence that shows that Allan Grimard is the owner of the registrant of the domain name and also of the Respondent. Response, Annex 6. It is disingenuous of Respondent to suggest that Respondent is separate and distinct from the registrant.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-18-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi guys,

today's dramabomb: undisputable evidence (I saw this firsthand/not posting how/don't ask) that AJ Green and Scott Tom were still on top of the management pile at Absolute as late as June, 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

If we're not posting the evidence, how is this an improvement on the speculation type stuff that we're trying to nip in the bud? I'm not saying I don't trust you, but how does it look to everybody else?
Old 10-18-2007, 10:12 PM

Woooow! If true... huge!
Old 10-18-2007, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They don't send a confirmation email, certainly not for all xfers. They used to make my prop payments via xfer but I never got emailed about it......

[/ QUOTE ]

correct, the "credits" aren't notified by email
Old 10-18-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If we're not posting the evidence, how is this an improvement on the speculation type stuff that we're trying to nip in the bud? I'm not saying I don't trust you, but how does it look to everybody else?

[/ QUOTE ]

some of this stuff will cost people jobs if I post it and I have no corroboration other than that. the alternative is to sit on it, which I'm also not willing to do [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2007, 10:14 PM

Someone needs to get a hold of that FCP poster's friend and verify the e-mail. It would be relatively easy to do, especially in person. This could be the biggest smoking gun that AP would be unable to avoid.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:16 PM

BTW, obviously, the 'public' corroboration to the first dramabomb statement I just made is that Steamroller email.
Closed Thread