Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 09:11 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

[ QUOTE ]
RE: new thread. Why to limit it to eWallets only and not to all methods that Canadians can use to deposit and cashout, including credit cards directly?

[/ QUOTE ]
part of the problem is no one has 20 credit cards to test. the best we can do is just start a list, and others add to it.

i guess i can start it, and if it becomes, it becomes.

moneybookers:
working: PC MC
non-working: --

click2pay:
working: TD Visa
non-working: PC MC
Old 04-26-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to find some information about the C2P debit card but there is nothing on their website (not that I can find at least).
I have also written to them asking about the card, but no reply yet (11 hours now).

Does anybody have a link that can confirm the existence of this card?

Thx (also for the thread) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sadly, there's very little on their public website that talks about the debit card. Once I login, it opens a small javascript window with my account info, and there's a tab there for the debit card with a little bit of info. Of course, there's no link for me to provide. I'll cut and paste what's on the pages:

----------
The CLICK2PAY DEBIT CARD enables you to withdraw cash from your CLICK2PAY account at over 900 000 ATMs worldwide in the Cirrus/Maestro network.

The Benefits

INSTANT WITHDRAWALS IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY

NO MORE WAITING FOR CHECKS

NO MORE DELAYS AND FEES DURING THE CLEARING PROCESS

Feel free to find out more, as well as sign-up for your card now.
----------
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Once you have received your CLICK2PAY DEBIT CARD, all you need to do is to log into your personal CLICK2PAY account and activate the debit card by entering its 16-digit card number.
----------
THE FEES

The use of CLICK2PAY DEBIT CARD is almost free - the account management fees are as follows:

First Debit Card $10.00
Second Debit Card (Partner Card) $20.00
Dormant Card charge after 6 months $5.00 per month

The involved banks may demand fees, which are not subject to the CLICK2PAY DEBIT CARD policy and could nationally and institutionally differ.
----------
THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS

In order to use the CLICK2PAY DEBIT CARD, our partner bank requires copies of the following documents for due diligence.

A COPY OF GOUVERNMENT RECOGNIZED IDENTITY DOCUMENT SUCH AS A DRIVER LICENSE OR PASSPORT

USA TOLLFREE 1-888-254-2729
INTERNATIONAL +49(0)30 300 110 100
---------

Now, it seems they have conveniently left out a fee of 2% to a max of $15, but we're waiting for a trip report to confirm this. If you want to see confirmation that anyone actually HAS the card, there were a couple of people that posted about 4-6 pages back that they actually have possession of the physical card, they just haven't used it yet.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:24 AM

So, I signed up for Moneybookers. I can not verify with either of my Scotia Visa's nor my Canadian Tire MC (different error on the MC). What else can I do here? Contact them?
Old 04-27-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So, I signed up for Moneybookers. I can not verify with either of my Scotia Visa's nor my Canadian Tire MC (different error on the MC). What else can I do here? Contact them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be contacting MB as well as the CC companies.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:39 AM

You know, this is becoming a real hassle. I am now trying to withdrawal from UB and moneybookers is not even an option on the drop down for my "preferred payout method". Is there something special I need to do? Do I have to deposit to UB from MB before I can withdrawal to MB?

I guess this is just a vent as I've contacted them (but that takes forever), but this really sucks as I consider myself fairly computer savvy and this shouldn't be rocket science.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You know, this is becoming a real hassle. I am now trying to withdrawal from UB and moneybookers is not even an option on the drop down for my "preferred payout method". Is there something special I need to do? Do I have to deposit to UB from MB before I can withdrawal to MB?

I guess this is just a vent as I've contacted them (but that takes forever), but this really sucks as I consider myself fairly computer savvy and this shouldn't be rocket science.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it you haven't read much of this thread...although it's getting quite long, I can't really blame you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

It's fairly standard at most (likely all) poker sites that they will not let you withdraw to a funding method until you have used it to deposit there. UB was one of the exceptions for SOME people who were able to withdraw to MB without making an MB deposit first...but this seems to be hit and miss. If you're having trouble funding your MB account so you can make that deposit, I suggest you go the route I did. Complete an offer at PokerSavvy, you can use your points for cash on MB. There's more about this early on in this thread, or you can PM me.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I take it you haven't read much of this thread...although it's getting quite long, I can't really blame you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that I did. I don't like to be one of those guys. I was overwhelmed though.

I will go back and read again. Thanks.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:02 AM

I`m going to try Click2Pay. I`m polish and have an option to open my account in either USD,EUR,GBP or PLN(polish zloty).
I plan on using ATM card as my withdrawal method.
Will there be exchange fees when using ATM card to withdraw PLN if i open my C2P account in USD?
There are no exchange fees when transfering money between pokersites and my account, so is there any benefit for opening the account in any other currency than my local?

Very helpful thread. Thanks.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I`m going to try Click2Pay. I`m polish and have an option to open my account in either USD,EUR,GBP or PLN(polish zloty).
I plan on using ATM card as my withdrawal method.
Will there be exchange fees when using ATM card to withdraw PLN if i open my C2P account in USD?
There are no exchange fees when transfering money between pokersites and my account, so is there any benefit for opening the account in any other currency than my local?

Very helpful thread. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may not be able to open it any other currency anyway, Canadians can't...Canadian $ only for us. However, since they don't charge currency fees taking money on and off sites (at least not for Canadians), this is not necessarily a bad thing.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:20 AM

Sorry to clutter this thread with questions, but I just want to be clear:

I'm Canadian. I can go open a Moneybookers account, and use it to transfer money from compatible poker sites -> Moneybookers -> Party Poker, without fees?

Should my Moneybookers account be in USD like the poker sites ?
Closed Thread