Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

I have a question about the daily limits. Am I able to hit the max limits on all spending/withdrawl options on the same day? E.G. Spend $1K on virtual VISA, withdrawl $650 with ATM card, and transfer $600 to my bank account all on the same day.

Does anyone know if these limits overlap?
Old 03-21-2007, 12:52 PM

My frustrations with Epass:

1. So I start the process in early February to open an Epass account.

2. I wait eagerly for these micro deposits through my visa card, and call my bank almost daily for 2 weeks. NO micro deposits.

3. So I get back into Epass, and load up my bank account, and wait for the micro deposits. Micro deposits are confirmed the very next day.

4. So I load my card $55.00 so I can link to Fulltilt, and get the "it will take 10 days" for the load to hit, and funds will be available March 8th.

5. March 8th, I try to log in to complete this sign up process, and I cant remember/find the password. Simple fix, fill out the information on their site, and they email the password.

6. No email password. After some diggin, I find out that the domain for that email account I was using through a friend, is no longer up and running. I call my buddy, and he stated that he forgot I was using the email, and that he didnt renew his year fee, so my programnow email is not usable.

6. Submitted an email change through their online form.

7. No response to my email form ticket, I call customer support. Verify everything with the guy on the phone, including name,address,mothers maiden name, my bank account number, and even my credit card last 4 numbers that never loaded micros. He then states how can I help you.

I explain that I no longer have domain access to my email account, and need to change my email. He states they received the online ticket and its in process, and I should of received an email of it. I hadnt heard anything. After a pretty intense conversation, after confirming EVERY detail of my identity, they couldnt change it over the phone. He stated he would have to mail me forms to complete and mail back.

I attempted to talk with a supervisor at this point, and that was something that they could not do. After some heated discussion, he stated he would take my phone number, and I would get a call from a supervisor. Never received a call.

8. So I wait a week for this mailing with information to get back to Epass. Nothing.

9. I call Epass on 3/16th, go through the validation questions again, and the guy on the phone stated they mailed the info. He emailed me the info while on the phone (it took 2 tries), and I received the form needed to make the email change. He stated I could fax the form in with signature, and he would make it a high priority due to the circumstances.

10. Today, still no email stating its changed, or an expected change date. No phone calls or anything confirming any status. I decide I want to call to confirm that they received the fax with my information, and in fact they are working on it. I have the send successful that the fax went through.

11. Customer service guy answers the phone, confirms identity questions again and confirms the previous actions. He states that they havent received the form. I state that I faxed it.

I asked him to check and confirm that it was there. He stated that the fax is not at that location, and they only call corporate twice per day, but they wouldnt be calling till tomorrow. So I try to get put on hold, and have them research/address this situation. The customer service guy stated they cant do anything about it, and that they would talk with corporate tomorrow.

I asked to speak with a supervisor. He stated that their supervisors are handling other calls and I cant do that. I stated that I was willing to hold, and he again tells me that I can not speak with a supervisor. Now I am pretty mad at this point, more so the fact that you can not speak with anyone higher than this person.

After asking me if theres anything else he can help me with, and my insistance on speaking with a supervisor, or having them contact corporate while I am on hold, he states he would take my number, and a supervisor would call. I explained that this was the same line they used last time, and that I didnt receive a call then, and I wasnt going to wait for them to call. I insisted on a supervisor contact during this conversation that this issue has been 3 weeks in the works, and I did not wish to wait another 5 - 7 days to handle it. He again stated he couldnt do anything about it, and stated I could not just hold on the phone. He asked me if he could help me with anything else.

12. So after that phone conversation, I wrote up a hand written note stating my displeasure with customer service and the way they are handling this. I noted that per my recent phone conversation they suggested I refax the form required with signature. I also asked for some form of confirmation either email or phone that they received the form on their end. I also have this send successful.

So time will tell on how long it takes to change an email. I am very uneasy about this business due to the inability to speak to anyone above the intial spokesperson, and the amount of time it takes to handle an issue. I realize that it was my fault that my email address changed and needed to be changed. But the fact that it has taken over 3 weeks to make this change is absolutely b.s., along with the attitudes and customer service.

I had intentions of using Epass to link between poker sites for withdrawls and was planning on ordering their visa card. I highly doubt I will at this point, and will probably just withdrawl the money and suffer the $5.00 initial load expense and frustrations that went with it.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:47 PM

I tried to cashout from Cake yesterday to EPP, and several hours later i get a "transaction declined" email from cake. I emailed epp and cake, wtf? epp said nothing was wrong, cake said 'looks like their site is down, try it again when it comes back' ...

here's to hoping.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:53 PM

PBJaxx - I am pretty sure that I did my daily $600 bank transfer and also withdrew from an ATM the same day.

On a side note, I cant seem to figure out how to get more than $300 from the ATM per day, even with a select account.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My frustrations with Epass:

1. So I start the process in early February to open an Epass account.

2. I wait eagerly for these micro deposits through my visa card, and call my bank almost daily for 2 weeks. NO micro deposits.

3. So I get back into Epass, and load up my bank account, and wait for the micro deposits. Micro deposits are confirmed the very next day.

4. So I load my card $55.00 so I can link to Fulltilt, and get the "it will take 10 days" for the load to hit, and funds will be available March 8th.

5. March 8th, I try to log in to complete this sign up process, and I cant remember/find the password. Simple fix, fill out the information on their site, and they email the password.

6. No email password. After some diggin, I find out that the domain for that email account I was using through a friend, is no longer up and running. I call my buddy, and he stated that he forgot I was using the email, and that he didnt renew his year fee, so my programnow email is not usable.

6. Submitted an email change through their online form.

7. No response to my email form ticket, I call customer support. Verify everything with the guy on the phone, including name,address,mothers maiden name, my bank account number, and even my credit card last 4 numbers that never loaded micros. He then states how can I help you.

I explain that I no longer have domain access to my email account, and need to change my email. He states they received the online ticket and its in process, and I should of received an email of it. I hadnt heard anything. After a pretty intense conversation, after confirming EVERY detail of my identity, they couldnt change it over the phone. He stated he would have to mail me forms to complete and mail back.

I attempted to talk with a supervisor at this point, and that was something that they could not do. After some heated discussion, he stated he would take my phone number, and I would get a call from a supervisor. Never received a call.

8. So I wait a week for this mailing with information to get back to Epass. Nothing.

9. I call Epass on 3/16th, go through the validation questions again, and the guy on the phone stated they mailed the info. He emailed me the info while on the phone (it took 2 tries), and I received the form needed to make the email change. He stated I could fax the form in with signature, and he would make it a high priority due to the circumstances.

10. Today, still no email stating its changed, or an expected change date. No phone calls or anything confirming any status. I decide I want to call to confirm that they received the fax with my information, and in fact they are working on it. I have the send successful that the fax went through.

11. Customer service guy answers the phone, confirms identity questions again and confirms the previous actions. He states that they havent received the form. I state that I faxed it.

I asked him to check and confirm that it was there. He stated that the fax is not at that location, and they only call corporate twice per day, but they wouldnt be calling till tomorrow. So I try to get put on hold, and have them research/address this situation. The customer service guy stated they cant do anything about it, and that they would talk with corporate tomorrow.

I asked to speak with a supervisor. He stated that their supervisors are handling other calls and I cant do that. I stated that I was willing to hold, and he again tells me that I can not speak with a supervisor. Now I am pretty mad at this point, more so the fact that you can not speak with anyone higher than this person.

After asking me if theres anything else he can help me with, and my insistance on speaking with a supervisor, or having them contact corporate while I am on hold, he states he would take my number, and a supervisor would call. I explained that this was the same line they used last time, and that I didnt receive a call then, and I wasnt going to wait for them to call. I insisted on a supervisor contact during this conversation that this issue has been 3 weeks in the works, and I did not wish to wait another 5 - 7 days to handle it. He again stated he couldnt do anything about it, and stated I could not just hold on the phone. He asked me if he could help me with anything else.

12. So after that phone conversation, I wrote up a hand written note stating my displeasure with customer service and the way they are handling this. I noted that per my recent phone conversation they suggested I refax the form required with signature. I also asked for some form of confirmation either email or phone that they received the form on their end. I also have this send successful.

So time will tell on how long it takes to change an email. I am very uneasy about this business due to the inability to speak to anyone above the intial spokesperson, and the amount of time it takes to handle an issue. I realize that it was my fault that my email address changed and needed to be changed. But the fact that it has taken over 3 weeks to make this change is absolutely b.s., along with the attitudes and customer service.

I had intentions of using Epass to link between poker sites for withdrawls and was planning on ordering their visa card. I highly doubt I will at this point, and will probably just withdrawl the money and suffer the $5.00 initial load expense and frustrations that went with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious.

It's 2007, and you aren't even reliable enough to have a consistent e-mail address, or remember a password that you chose for something as important as this, and yet you blame epassporte for your problems.

Really?
Old 03-22-2007, 01:02 AM

Can you use a debit card with epassporte?

The bank account that the card links to has already been verified, but I cant get a pending charge from epassporte to verify said debit card :-/
Old 03-22-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious.

It's 2007, and you aren't even reliable enough to have a consistent e-mail address, or remember a password that you chose for something as important as this, and yet you blame epassporte for your problems.

Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

Also, when they say "funds are available such-and-such a date", they still show up as available immediately in your epass balance. You can use them right away (or at least I can, and this happens to me literally every time) and just immediately deposit to FT/Stars/whatever.

And seriously... forget your password, friend's email account, for real?
Old 03-22-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious.

Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

Also, when they say "funds are available such-and-such a date", they still show up as available immediately in your epass balance. You can use them right away (or at least I can, and this happens to me literally every time) and just immediately deposit to FT/Stars/whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just loaded by bank account and it didnt instantly come up [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

have to wait till next friday apparently
Old 03-22-2007, 07:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious.

Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone confirm this? My balances have always (one time) shown zero while I was waiting for transfers to clear. It never dawned on me to try to depo to a site before the money cleared. Can someone else who is waiting try this and confirm? It would be cool if they allowed this. But somehow I think its too good to be true.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:41 AM

I'm sure this question has been answered in this thread but I couldn't find the answer. When signing up for a Epassporte account, is it necessary to make a minimum deposit from your bank account before you can make withdrawals from poker sites to your Epassporte account?

Thanks,
NesOne
Closed Thread