Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 09:37 AM

Default Re: REALTIME KILLING MY BET POT BUTTON!! WTF?

I have a problem. RT has worked flawlessly so far with FTP and Stars but I just tried it on Party and it recognizes the tables but that's it. Doesn't draw any kind of stats... I've tried fiddling with the options without luck. Also, using Party reset my prefs.txt for some reason. Any ideas?
Old 09-28-2007, 10:05 AM

Hmm weird. The problem may not be with Realtime after all. Just tried PAHUD and it displays the table stats but not the player stats. Any ideas`? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2007, 10:22 AM

Lol sorry 'bout that, PAHUD was set to a minimum of 25 hands as default. Still wondering about Realtime though and why it doesn't work. Anyone else having problems on Party?
Old 09-28-2007, 05:51 PM

The three fixes for missing stats dont seem to stay saved. Intentional? Also, sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but has there been any insight on the missing stats issue overall? Some of the fixes seem to work but end up playing games with window focus when multitabling (all on stars)
Old 09-28-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol sorry 'bout that, PAHUD was set to a minimum of 25 hands as default. Still wondering about Realtime though and why it doesn't work. Anyone else having problems on Party?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to use FreePHG. RT doesn't seem to import hands out of the history folder. At least on my end.

Mike, is there something different with the Party drawing code.
RT uses alot of resources when it redraws the starts on PP whereas it works flawless with FTP. I guess it has at least partially to do with the crappy PP software and that I have to use FPHG.
The tables become very slow when I 6table and sometimes this happens.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:25 PM

HYACCHCHCHA

I just started up a new session this afternoon and for some reason its not using any HH's from my archive to show stats on players i know i've played with before or my own for that matter. Just starts it as if this is the first time i'm playing.

I've checked the show my session stats and have pointed RT to my 'moved process files' folder and created an archive but still nothing. Any other suggestions that can solve this problem?

Thanks to everyone for your help thus far.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:37 PM

I have a few questions/comments.
1.How do you save observed hands from ftp? I set the handhistory folder to, C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory on rt and on ftp, and I have an archive directory also. When I close ftp and then rt, the handhistories are gone.

2.Whay are my observed hand histories being placed into, Maxwell The GOD/App data/Local/FTP/Handhistory? I have it set to be sent to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory by ftp though.

3.Lastly I cannot find the directory C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory unless I select browse from rt. If I go through the folders on windows explorer I cant find the HH folder. Why is this?

I have vista os and I run everything as administrator. I have not played a single hand yet on ftp.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:18 AM

I would imagine that if you haven't played a hand on Full Tilt yet then the hand history folder would not have been created. Sit down and play a couple of hands and that should create your hand history file and solve your problems.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The three fixes for missing stats dont seem to stay saved. Intentional? Also, sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but has there been any insight on the missing stats issue overall? Some of the fixes seem to work but end up playing games with window focus when multitabling (all on stars)

[/ QUOTE ]

Allow me to retort. As mentioned in some previous posts here, the author of this software has been traveling.

I use the program, and do not have problems with missing stats, or with things not staying saved. Implying that problems are "intentional" does not help you.

Reminder. This is free software. If it works for you, great. Send him some money. If it does not, don't accuse him of intentionally creating problems for you. Isn't that a fair deal?
Old 09-29-2007, 02:30 PM

I've been visting the UK and working on something else for the past week, so I guess there's a bit of catching up to do. I'll try and get another version done by Sunday with some minor fixes.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you need FPHG. I was hoping to ploay on Party whlst I was in the UK. I did persuade my mother to open an account for $50 and got some log files saved that wil hopefully help me work out what is going wrong with the direct HH files. Unfortunately I left my laptop over there so I'll have to wait until it is shipped over.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't save the fixes because they were experimental. I was hoping to get feedback as to which ones worked and then I was planning on building them into the main code. Please let me know your version number and which ones worked for you. I am in the fortunate position of not seeing this problem on my computer. It does make it rather difficult to solve the problem for others though. You could try starting the tables with a fix that works selected and ten switch off the fix once you have thae stats displayed. Cludgy, but it would solve your problem for now.
[ QUOTE ]

1.How do you save observed hands from ftp? I set the handhistory folder to, C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory on rt and on ftp, and I have an archive directory also. When I close ftp and then rt, the handhistories are gone.

[/ QUOTE ]
r
You need to set up an archive folder and have RT copy the observed hands there using the check box on the FTP settings menu.

[ QUOTE ]

2.Whay are my observed hand histories being placed into, Maxwell The GOD/App data/Local/FTP/Handhistory? I have it set to be sent to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory by ftp though.

3.Lastly I cannot find the directory C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory unless I select browse from rt. If I go through the folders on windows explorer I cant find the HH folder. Why is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds as if you have FTP in a non-standard location. RT tries to guess at the location of FTP HH files, but it isn't guaranteed to be right. In that case you do need to find out where it is placing the HH files and set the folders to match accordingly.

[ QUOTE ]

Mike, is there something different with the Party drawing code.
RT uses alot of resources when it redraws the starts on PP whereas it works flawless with FTP. I guess it has at least partially to do with the crappy PP software and that I have to use FPHG.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure why this should be so. You could try setting the background to be transparent or the opacity to be 100%. It may relieve the graphics processor somewhat. You may be right in suspecting the PP client to be doing more rtedrawing (and thus forcing RT to redraw more often) than other clients.

[ QUOTE ]

I just started up a new session this afternoon and for some reason its not using any HH's from my archive to show stats on players i know i've played with before or my own for that matter. Just starts it as if this is the first time i'm playing.

I've checked the show my session stats and have pointed RT to my 'moved process files' folder and created an archive but still nothing. Any other suggestions that can solve this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Show my session stats means that it only shows stats from from that table - so you won't see anything from your previous hands.

As for not seeing your opponents, I'm not sure exactly why this is so. You could try doing a search for files in the archive folder containing their names. I'd be fairly sure that RT works so long as you build the arhive with HH files containing the opponents.