Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Notre Dame 8-1
1 0 0%
2 1 2.78%
3 1 2.78%
4 0 0%
5 1 2.78%
6 2 5.56%
7 2 5.56%
8 11 30.56%
9 5 13.89%
10 13 36.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 03:03 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[/ QUOTE ]
Still trolling. So what the [censored] are you actually doing to help? Have you had a single constructive idea, or are you just trying to piss off the people that ARE doing something? Don't bother answering 'cause I won't see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

pot. kettle. black.

You'll see that.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My sarcasm wasn't clear? I need to get better at this...

I agree with your position (as described, maybe you have other views you haven't shared) 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]

my bad, the loons are hurting my brain
Old 10-24-2007, 04:06 PM

This post is not legal advice, etc. etc.:

If you do sign an NDA, make sure it has the standard carve-out that you're not restricted from publicly sharing information that you already knew before you signed the NDA. Better yet, make sure your lawyer reviews the NDA before you sign it.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:24 PM

Visiting Costa Rica, whether or not they pay for it, just gives them too much respect. It was pure negligence on their part to let any of this happen. They skimped on the side of security and they must pay.

I always thought the online poker sites have too much to lose by cheating. And lax security is the same as cheating. They must pay, and losing all that revenue from poker is the only way. They should have figured this out on their own.

The sites which take an active roll in securing their site deserve the windfall from the demise of the idiots.

No body should give these guys another look. Associating with them in any way, brings your own ethics into question. They messed up, no margin for error.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:25 PM

Nat,

What still worries me about this is AP's refusal to answer simple questions right here and now:

1) Popcorn-gate. Do they deny AP kept that money earmarked for charity? If so, which charity received it?

2) Where the f*ck are those Mark Seif HHs? Are they making them up or what? (And if they DARE to say 'we can't find them', when every HH on Earth can fit on a $100 hard drive...)

3) Is it true that the audit will only cover a three-week period? If so, then the audit is a sham and AP is still being run by crooks.

4) Who are the names AP promised it would name?

We have no evidence whatsoever that AP has 'turned over a new leaf' - and all the above is powerful evidence that they haven't.

Over to you, AP. And I'll start another thread to remind you if you still refuse to answer these simple questions.

(For the record; I believe that AP surviving this would be extremely bad for the long-term future of online poker. Seriously, folks, if this isn't enough to justify shutting down a poker room - what is? How could APs behaviour be worse? And 'jobs are on the line if we shut down' is not the issue here at all. The Mafia could claim the same thing.)
Old 10-24-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alternatively, Nat could be part of a rogue splinter group at AP that enlisted the cheaters, outed them, and "investigated" the improprieties to earn the trust of the poker community, all to get the executives fired so that they could install their own regime.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Outed. I'm glad no one knows that I actually live in Panama. weee.

(I've only read this far, finishing now...)
Old 10-24-2007, 04:48 PM

You're wasting your time, except for the fact you get a free trip and a fee. Anyone who would play at this site after what has transpired would be a fool, plain and simple.

I know there are legitimate sites out there, but this has given the whole industry a HUGE black eye. I personally have curbed my play recently due to the AP disaster, and the difficulty of getting money in and out of these sites. I personally don't trust any of them with my whole bankroll when you have sites like FT Freezing accounts for weeks at a time with no recourse to the innocent players involved in these "investigations". I cashed out months ago and play mostly live games now.

While your quest is noble...... enjoy the trip.....and unless they're giving out gold bullion to new players, you won't see me play AP no matter what you come back with.

Peace
Old 10-24-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Outed. I'm glad no one knows that I actually live in Panama. weee.

(I've only read this far, finishing now...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-24-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- If you believe Absolute is going to survive, and they convince you that they are serious about cleaning up their act, a forgiving person might be willing to give them some advice on how to proceed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was married to a woman like you for a while. I stayed in line, in matters great and small, until I left her.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:57 PM

LOL

I have no idea which one of them would be Pinky, though