Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2006, 08:18 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

I'll use the aggr. in the future, but I'll need to install PostGre, configure it, etc ... could you post the instruction

The latest release fixes all the problems I had ( doesn't freeze and is fast again).
Old 08-15-2006, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not even

[/ QUOTE ]
I want to retract that ...last couple nites I only was able to import two-three thousand hands each nite but today PT Aggregator just downloaded 400,000 hands in only 3 1/2 hours so perhaps I was hasty in my assesment-thats a huge improvement. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

the program seems to run much better a fresh reboot and having absolutley nothing else runing-I havent even restarted PT Aggregator-just left it up for 3-4 hours.

Last couple nights I just launched PT Aggregator after long playing sessions and did not reboot.

not sure what the cause but yea at 100k hands imported per hour 2.3M db would take ~23 hours if this pace stays steady. Reason I mention it is I have 4 or so more big db's I'd also like to aggregate.

Is there a limit to how many databases I can aggregate separately or in total?

Excuse my ignorance but what happens to this aggregated data and where does it go?
Old 08-15-2006, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not even

[/ QUOTE ]
I want to retract that ...last couple nites I only was able to import two-three thousand hands each nite but today PT Aggregator just downloaded 400,000 hands in only 3 1/2 hours so perhaps I was hasty in my assesment-thats a huge improvement. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

the program seems to run much better a fresh reboot and having absolutley nothing else runing-I havent even restarted PT Aggregator-just left it up for 3-4 hours.

Last couple nights I just launched PT Aggregator after long playing sessions and did not reboot.

not sure what the cause but yea at 100k hands imported per hour 2.3M db would take ~23 hours if this pace stays steady. Reason I mention it is I have 4 or so more big db's I'd also like to aggregate.

Is there a limit to how many databases I can aggregate separately or in total?

Excuse my ignorance but what happens to this aggregated data and where does it go?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, good, that sounds more like how it should run.

No, there's no limit to how many db's you can aggregate. Just your disk space I suppose, but that really should not be a problem. The aggregated database holds 1/10th to 1/100th of what the normal db's hold.

It gets placed in a PostgreSQL database called "ptagg", you can look at it using the PGAdmin III tool that came with Postgres.

-Ben
Old 08-15-2006, 11:38 PM

Hi,

Can you explain how the custom rules are implemented? For example, this is the setup I want.

1. Donator - On my buddy list with a buddy score of 5.
2. Fish - On my buddy list with a buddy score of 1.
3. Loose - VPIP > 35% (and NOT on my buddy list)
4. Tight - VPIP < 35% (and NOT on my buddy list)
5. Good player - On my buddy list with a buddy score of -1.

Fish score:
donator +10
fish +5
loose +3
tight 0
good player -5

So basically I want the buddy score to take precedence, and use the VPIP to filter everyone else. Will this work?
Old 08-16-2006, 02:21 AM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

I have been routinely getting the following error:

An error occurred
Monster Table xxxxxx is in view but could not be navigated to

Sometimes it weill be able to open the table if I keep double-clicking, sometimes it won't.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:06 AM

Iam using SS from the beginning, it is very good, but i have 2 problems:

Problem 1: the newer versions forget what i set in the advanced options (.38+). i have to set it up again at every launch.

Problem 2: i made a PTAGG db, but when i check "Use PT Aggregator" and make a refresh, an error message appears: "Warning SS was unable to find stats for ANY players on current tables." (everything works properly if "Use PT Aggregator" is unchecked)
Old 08-16-2006, 11:06 AM

Default Re: Build 41 Posted

With the new build the scoring is really long (maybe 3 times as long as before) and for the first time it scores some tables but when I try to open them it says that: table #xxxxxxx is not on the current lobby table list. But I'm on the right lobby. It says that for roughly 1 table on 4 (the other 3 works fine). When I try to manually find the tables, it's not there (NL50 party) but sixth sense has a rating for it...
Old 08-16-2006, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
With the new build the scoring is really long (maybe 3 times as long as before) and for the first time it scores some tables but when I try to open them it says that: table #xxxxxxx is not on the current lobby table list. But I'm on the right lobby. It says that for roughly 1 table on 4 (the other 3 works fine). When I try to manually find the tables, it's not there (NL50 party) but sixth sense has a rating for it...

[/ QUOTE ]

The speed of scoring shouldn't have changed (Make sure you are using Build 42). And it gets tricky with the stat cache. Go to Menu / Stat Cache / Clear Stat Cache, then do a refresh. That should be your baseline for how long it takes to score that # of tables.

The Table Open script just gets flaky sometimes. One thing I can say, make sure no other copies of it are running, check in Task Manager and kill anything that says "OpenTable.Exe".

As for the table not being there, there is some delay from when the SS server get the table data, and you finally get it and try to open it. Sometimes the table gets closed by then, etc.

-Ben
Old 08-16-2006, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Iam using SS from the beginning, it is very good, but i have 2 problems:

Problem 1: the newer versions forget what i set in the advanced options (.38+). i have to set it up again at every launch.

Problem 2: i made a PTAGG db, but when i check "Use PT Aggregator" and make a refresh, an error message appears: "Warning SS was unable to find stats for ANY players on current tables." (everything works properly if "Use PT Aggregator" is unchecked)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I'll fix #1.

Did PT Aggregator complete its first scan? When you run PTAgg, does it have a lot more data to import? If so, you probably just need to let PTAgg run longer.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As for the table not being there, there is some delay from when the SS server get the table data, and you finally get it and try to open it. Sometimes the table gets closed by then, etc.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

what exactly is the reload delay from your server???