Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 05:59 PM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

I have lost 4 out of the last 5 times with aces, all of them allin preflop. Almost felt like folding this one;

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (8 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

UTG ($234)
UTG+1 ($149)
MP1 ($90.25)
MP2 ($245.80)
CO ($47.35)
Button ($132.05)
SB ($158.40)
Hero ($155.05)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $8</font>, <font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $28</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $62</font>, UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to $158.4</font>, Hero calls $93.05 (All-In).

Flop: ($318.10) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Turn: ($318.10) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: ($318.10) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $318.10

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Ad As (two pair, aces and kings).
SB has Jc Js (full house, jacks full of kings).
Outcome: SB wins $321.45. </font>
Old 11-05-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
playing some 1/2

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

You gonna do a trip report on your automobile accident?
Old 11-05-2007, 06:03 PM

LOL:

Poker Stars, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

MP1: $174
MP2: $134.80
CO: $39.35
BTN: $206.35
Hero (SB): $211.80
BB: $236.15
UTG: $93
UTG+1: $235.05
UTG+2: $316.75

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
4 folds, <font color="red">MP2 raises to $6</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $22</font>, BB folds, <font color="red">MP2 raises to $129</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $211.80 and is All-In</font>, MP2 calls $5.80 and is All-In

Flop: ($271.60) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: ($271.60) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($271.60) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $271.60 Pot ($3 Rake)
MP2 mucked A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and LOST (-$134.80 NET)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and WON $268.60 (+$133.80 NET)
Old 11-05-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just wondering if the 100 NL players here would share who are some of the weaker regulars at stars 100 NL, and who some of the tougher players are?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't speak for anyone else, but I will say that I am a "regular" at NL100 and I suck pretty bad. I do occasionally get lucky and make the right move but over the long run, its usually good to be at my tables. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont worry its not that hard, im not good by any means and i have been beating it for 4.5+ptbb for quite sometime now. You can get away with making a ton of mistakes
Old 11-05-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
playing some 1/2

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nothing too serious but still sucked balls

Went to gf's house in St Louis for the weekend. Its about a 5-6 hour drive from Tulsa and we get there no problem. On our way back we decide to stop at this big outlet mall thats in the middle of Missouri and right in between Tulsa and St Louis. We leave the outlet mall and are driving out of the small town on a 4 lane road. So Im cruising in the inside lane at about 45mph and out of nowhere this guy pulls out right in front of me from one of the side streets. I slam on the brakes but theres no way I can stop in time. Time kinda just stood still as we were about to hit the dude and I end up hitting his back driver side door.The air bags deploy and we spin into the middle turn lane. We find my front bumper lodged in his car and obviously the front of my car is [censored] up. My front windshield also got cracked from the force of the airbag and my engine was leaking some fluid. The other dudes car was messed up pretty bad and his whole back windshield shattered and was all over the road. We both had drinks in the cup holders and miraculously they didnt spill which was kinda funny.

Police come and we go through all that [censored] and an ambulance comes for my gf just as a precaution. After everything settles we realize were in the middle of Missouri with no car and 3 hours away from a major city. We cant get a rental car cause we're not 21 and end up having to call her parents to come get us. While were waiting we go to Chilis and the dumb waitress spills a Coke all over me then I end up leaving my credit card there and dont realize till this morning.

Pretty crappy day
Old 11-05-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
playing some 1/2

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Went to gf's house in St Louis for the weekend. Its about a 5-6 hour drive from Tulsa and we get there no problem. On our way back we decide to stop at this big outlet mall thats in the middle of Missouri and right in between Tulsa and St Louis. We leave the outlet mall and are driving out of the small town on a 4 lane road. So Im cruising in the inside lane at about 45mph and out of nowhere this guy pulls out right in front of me from one of the side streets. I slam on the brakes but theres no way I can stop in time. Time kinda just stood still as we were about to hit the dude and I end up hitting his back driver side door.The air bags deploy and we spin into the middle turn lane. We find my front bumper lodged in his car and obviously the front of my car is [censored] up. My front windshield also got cracked from the force of the airbag and my engine was leaking some fluid. The other dudes car was messed up pretty bad and his whole back windshield shattered and was all over the road. We both had drinks in the cup holders and miraculously they didnt spill which was kinda funny.

Police come and we go through all that [censored] and an ambulance comes for my gf just as a precaution. After everything settles we realize were in the middle of Missouri with no car and 3 hours away from a major city. We cant get a rental car cause we're not 21 and end up having to call her parents to come get us. While were waiting we go to Chilis and the dumb waitress spills a Coke all over me then I end up leaving my credit card there and dont realize till this morning.

Pretty crappy day

[/ QUOTE ]

Good God, that's a brutal day.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:43 PM

my turn play here is ?????

Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2007/11/05 - 03:53:27 (ET)
Table 'Mathesis' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
Seat 1: benasdf ($196.70 in chips)
Seat 2: Macr0s ($28.15 in chips)
Seat 3: karoel ($18.50 in chips)
Seat 4: Gaminator ($42.20 in chips)
Seat 5: kuupaa ($98.35 in chips)
Seat 6: Thôt ($65.50 in chips)
Seat 7: HERO ($95.40 in chips)
Seat 8: pokeme74 ($30.50 in chips)
Seat 9: bcll ($42.35 in chips)
bcll: posts small blind $0.50
benasdf: posts big blind $1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to HERO [8h 7h]
Macr0s: folds
karoel: folds
Gaminator: folds
kuupaa: folds
Thôt: folds
HERO: raises $3 to $4
pokeme74: folds
bcll: calls $3.50
benasdf: calls $3
*** FLOP *** [Th 5d Jh]
bcll: checks
benasdf: bets $13
HERO: calls $13
bcll: calls $13
*** TURN *** [Th 5d Jh] [2c]
benasdf: checks
HERO: checks
*** RIVER *** [Th 5d Jh 2c] [6h]
benasdf: checks
HERO: bets $27
bcll: folds
benasdf: folds
HERO collected $48.50 from pot
Old 11-05-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
playing some 1/2

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty crappy day

[/ QUOTE ]

Good God, that's a brutal day.

[/ QUOTE ]
Life swongs [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], sorry bud
Old 11-05-2007, 07:03 PM

any1 fold here

POKERSTARS GAME #13058546155: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($1/$2) - 2007/11/05 - 14:42:05 (ET)
Table 'Oileus' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: kobbar ($203 in chips)
Seat 2: Dilith ($239 in chips)
Seat 3: iceoholic ($268.15 in chips)
Seat 4: jband277 ($103.10 in chips)
Seat 5: togl ($234.40 in chips)
Seat 6: pvl000 ($289.20 in chips)
Seat 7: Manakin ($431 in chips)
Seat 8: felon ($117.60 in chips)
Dilith: posts small blind $1
iceoholic: posts big blind $2
*** HOLE CARDS ***