Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 88 84.62%
(16) The World is Not Enough 16 15.38%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: call me the graph maker

[ QUOTE ]
Fgators I think you should really consider sticking with tournaments and continuing to play online poker. Even though you are a miserable 6max cash player, you've made $25k lifetime at PokerStars tournaments (dunno if you were backed at all).

If you concentrated your fetish of playing all day every day towards something you could win at (like tournaments), you could actually become rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is actually good advice. which is why it will be ignored im sure.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I respect the poker strategy of like less than ten people at this site, probably around ten and those are the only people I should be worried about talking poker with or reading their advice.

[/ QUOTE ]Who are they (just curious)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel kind of gay saying them like I really have a mancrush for them or something+ I don't think its a +EV thing to start giving away whose posts I try to model my game after.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol and it is +EV to sell your db of all your hands for like $200?

you've already listed these people elsewhere - about the only way you model your game after someone like DJSensei is that both of you raise with aces pre-flop - past that, it's night and [censored] day

oh and they win and you don't.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:38 AM

Default Re: call me the graph maker [modnote: FGators life graph, 1.6 mil hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everybody that has played with me and plays the Stars $1/2 game knows that I shouldn't be an overall loser at that game and if you truly believe that you are nuts when you see how many 50 BB idiots play that game.

[/ QUOTE ]
why are you so afraid to admit that you just suck

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I don't suck and those that have access to the hands have evidence of me being actually good.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't suck by the standard that you are better than the average poker player. You lose less than the rake. But the chance you are +EV after rake over the last million hands is so ridiculously close to zero I am just going to call it zero. If I had to guess, I would say you play way too many tables. Cut your tables in half for 100k hands and see what the results are. (How many tables do you play? How many were you playing for the first 200-400K hands? I am guessing you are playing a ton if you made it to SN elite, if not, change cut down number of tables to do something other than play poker 20 hours a day. That is also a good suggestion: cap the amount you play to say no more than two sessions a day, with a session being no more than say 90 minutes).

In response to any "I would get so bored only playing X tables" I off this counter argument: "There are a hell of a lot more exciting ways to blow through money than playing 2X tables."
Old 10-12-2007, 10:38 AM

ok i stopped reading this thread. it makes me sick. seriously sick. i think i have to vomit. i dont mean this in a metaphorical way.
fgators please go and see a psychiatrist asap. you sir have a serious problem. i cant even see how you make it through life without an assistant or something. your ability to selfreflect is not existent. your a freak of nature. must be spontanious mutation since you and your ancestors would have never made it through stone age if you kept eating those venomous berrys over and over again. "but me likes dem. you have no evidence that they kill me." - "they killed mom and dad" - "your a liar. liar liar."

im going to this http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post12470378 thread to make me feel better
Old 10-12-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel kind of gay saying them like I really have a mancrush for them or something+ I don't think its a +EV thing to start giving away whose posts I try to model my game after.

[/ QUOTE ]OK, but how do your idols run? Do they run good or bad? What do their graphs look like?
Old 10-12-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

yes but we already knew he sucked. this was supposed to be about how he ran and we are all now just conveniently ignoring the allin luck graph for the sake of piling on. meh no strat in bbv i know.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with this. can't wait to see the full all-in luck graph
Old 10-12-2007, 10:42 AM

sigh,
Old 10-12-2007, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That was the beginning when I told you I was running close to normal and that EV graph seems to be incredibly overrated because look at how I lose hands, its a ton of suckouts but so many top set vs straights, set vs sets, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you take just about anyones biggest losing hands, it'll include mostly hands where they played just fine and it's just a cooler, and this especially applies to nitty players like yourself. This isn't unusual, because guess what? When two people have big hands, they tend to play a big pot. Sometimes you're on the losing end of that. What everyone keeps telling you is that your biggest leak is how you play in tons of medium sized pots, not how you play your biggest pots. It's like the exact opposite of the Super System strategy, you lose so many small-medium pots, it fails to account for the higher than average amount of times you're getting in with the best of it, because you lose tons of value gainst anyone competent.

[/ QUOTE ]

People say this with full confidence yet they don't understand that this isn't true, only I know would know how I would play in these types of pots.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:44 AM

Default Re: call me the graph maker [modnote: FGators life graph, 1.6 mil hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everybody that has played with me and plays the Stars $1/2 game knows that I shouldn't be an overall loser at that game and if you truly believe that you are nuts when you see how many 50 BB idiots play that game.

[/ QUOTE ]
why are you so afraid to admit that you just suck

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I don't suck and those that have access to the hands have evidence of me being actually good.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't suck by the standard that you are better than the average poker player. You lose less than the rake. But the chance you are +EV after rake over the last million hands is so ridiculously close to zero I am just going to call it zero. If I had to guess, I would say you play way too many tables. Cut your tables in half for 100k hands and see what the results are. (How many tables do you play? How many were you playing for the first 200-400K hands? I am guessing you are playing a ton if you made it to SN elite, if not, change cut down number of tables to do something other than play poker 20 hours a day. That is also a good suggestion: cap the amount you play to say no more than two sessions a day, with a session being no more than say 90 minutes).

In response to any "I would get so bored only playing X tables" I off this counter argument: "There are a hell of a lot more exciting ways to blow through money than playing 2X tables."

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone has told him this. even though he says he misclicks more than anyone else, going supernova elite is more important to him than playing good poker.

he's hopeless.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:46 AM

OMG...

I thought my graph was bad...