No 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Re: 60k \"Staking\" dispute

bk,

Also, it was on opposite day.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Has nobody thought about this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So then why wouldn't he ask for a loan online instead of a stake where he is expecting half of any profits he'd make?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because turning the loan into a stake with markup is a 100% safe and is a win win situation for both of them obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not real familiar with staking, so correct me if I am misunderstanding the term "markup" but doesn't it mean that if boosted loses the stake, he will play until he makes the stake back?

[/ QUOTE ]
He will only continue to play if Filth continues to give him moneys. Obviously, if BJ has lost over 500k, why would BJ tries hard anymore? He's not going to see any profits soon.

[ QUOTE ]
Where is he going to get that money from to make it back?

[/ QUOTE ]
Other internet BFFs.

[ QUOTE ]
I'd imagine that would mean another stake with "100% markup" from the OP, which really gives no weight to what 100% markup really is.

[/ QUOTE ]
I do not understand the second part but basically, Filth has to constantly pump BJ money until BJ starts winning. So let say BJ has lost over 500k of Filth's money. Filth will need to give BJ more moneys so BJ can try to win 500k before BJ can see any profits. As you have already realized, why in the world would BJ work hard to make 500k just to break even when he can have another internet BFF stake him from scratch and reap any profits in case he runs hot, I mean play great poker with two buy-ins at 75/150NL.

[ QUOTE ]
It reminds me of consistently doubling your bet in blackjack, which always ends up with me being broke...

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a bad situation for Filth. BJ is in a win win situation and is a 100% safe financially, since his startup capital is $0 and if he loses enough, Filth will have to stop pumping him money and he can hit up other internet BFFs.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:49 PM

But boosted is willing to be reasonable. If OP bends over and grabs his ankles boosted will allow him to continue staking him.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:51 PM

Default Re: Has nobody thought about this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i cant believe we've made it 19 pages without a joke about the culprits initials.

[/ QUOTE ]
BustoJ?

[/ QUOTE ]
BustedJ?
Old 05-21-2007, 03:51 PM

If Boosted is busto, where did he lose his money? Last time it happened people were mining and his bustoness was high profile hadnt heard anything about large losses until this thread.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone agree with boosted j's logic besides himself?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen any "logic" from Boosted J in this thread, just backpedaling, retreading and misinformation.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. He reminds me of the villains in the Bots mega-thread. As someone there said, there's a reason why lawyers don't like to let defendants take the stand.

Anyway, I think the REAL question here, is how on earth does El Diablo not have a custom title?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I said that a few times, concerning the avoidance of self-incrimination, though I was taking the side of the bot/sweatshops guys.

Likewise, i've read this thread and, being as objective as possible while having few ties to the HSNL community, have been trying to find some good defense for BJ but am coming up short. On all fronts, ethically, morally, technically et al he is coming up woefully short.

It's sad because i've wished him well ever since he posted a story and pics about his wife (fiancee?) and take no pleasure in seeing another man go through hard times, OP included.

will someone just please stick a toothpick in his peehole?........it might end all this

[ QUOTE ]
If Boosted is busto, where did he lose his money? Last time it happened people were mining and his bustoness was high profile hadnt heard anything about large losses until this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
HSNLers,

Enron called and said hi.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
will someone just please stick a toothpick in his peehole?

[/ QUOTE ]
god damn it that's your solution to everything.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:07 PM

Hahaha......I wanted to see how many times I could write that before I got response.........you win
Closed Thread