Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

aside from trading with a friend;

UB -> Party, moneybookers
UB -> Stars, moneybookers
Stars -> Party, stars can't refund back to moneybookers, so you're screwed here. eChecks is down, so you'll need to request a cheque from stars and go from there.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
aside from trading with a friend;

UB -> Party, moneybookers
UB -> Stars, moneybookers
Stars -> Party, stars can't refund back to moneybookers, so you're screwed here. eChecks is down, so you'll need to request a cheque from stars and go from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Their website says otherwise...of course, it wouldn't be the first time a poker room's website was wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2007, 06:30 PM

their website doesn't even say anything about moneybookers yet, but in the last software update moneybookers appeared as a deposit option.

actually, i may have my info messed up...

my $10 deposit into stars work fine from MB, but i remember i couldn't cash out for some reason. i just tried again now, and it says it's going back to NETELLER, so i'm gonna contact stars to have it removed from my account, and try MB again.

i will post a trip report.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:32 PM

I withdrew from Stars yesterday to Moneybookers. The 10 dollars that I used for the first deposit hit the account instantly. I'm still waiting for the rest. In their email they told me they will send to my Moneybookers account as long as I make a deposit first. I will post once I receive the full amount to confirm.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
their website doesn't even say anything about moneybookers yet, but in the last software update moneybookers appeared as a deposit option.

actually, i may have my info messed up...

my $10 deposit into stars work fine from MB, but i remember i couldn't cash out for some reason. i just tried again now, and it says it's going back to NETELLER, so i'm gonna contact stars to have it removed from my account, and try MB again.

i will post a trip report.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent.

I found this web page via the Moneybookers option in the cashier, so I'm hopeful you will have some success:

Moneybookers on Poker Stars
Old 04-26-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have found this thread a little confusing so I would like to ask a couple of scenariou questions.

1) I want to transfer 3k from UB to party. What is the best method?

2) I want to transfer 3k from UB to party and 5k from UB to stars and a week later want to transfer 2k from Stars to Party. What is the best method?

I am assuming that all sites have a check method of cashing out right? I would be happy with checks for cashing out but want to be able to transfer relatively large sums of money from site to site for game selection purposes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moneybookers looks to be your best bet, but if you are making transfers of that sort of size frequently, you will run up against MB's 90-day limit pretty quickly.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:06 PM

damn stars is fast. they've responded to my request already and neteller is no more!

i tried withdrawing $50. the $10 initial deposit was "credit back" immediately. the remaining $40 is now pending, and i don't expect there will be any problems.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:42 PM

RE: new thread. Why to limit it to eWallets only and not to all methods that Canadians can use to deposit and cashout, including credit cards directly?
Old 04-26-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
RE: new thread. Why to limit it to eWallets only and not to all methods that Canadians can use to deposit and cashout, including credit cards directly?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's never been limited. I started the thread because I was interested in eWallets after the loss of NT. There have been a few posts in here in regards to other deposit/withdrawal methods, and occasionally someone suggests that we start a list of CCs that work on certain sites, but no one ever starts a list, and it goes nowhere.

That being said, I have two thoughts on a list of CCs that work on sites. First, I think it would be quite unwieldy...a lot of sites to cover, and a lot of different CCs when you have to consider the issuing financial institution as being relevant as well. Secondly, if anyone is interested in such a list, I think at this point it would be better in its own thread. Even limited mostly to eWallets, this thread has become pretty big in a hurry.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:09 PM

I tried to find some information about the C2P debit card but there is nothing on their website (not that I can find at least).
I have also written to them asking about the card, but no reply yet (11 hours now).

Does anybody have a link that can confirm the existence of this card?

Thx (also for the thread) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread