Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 11:40 AM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

The problem I have with junkmail seeing Zurvan...

Why Zurvan? It just doesn't make sense to me. No offense intended, but he would not be high on my list of people to investigate.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess not, but I really don't see how anyone can seriously vote against someone who tried to save our seer last round. Am I really the best suspect you guys have?

[/ QUOTE ]

How come people think that this is a valid argument? If you think defending a villager automatically makes you not a wolf, you are utterly crazy. That's like saying leading a charge against a villager makes you a wolf.

We've played enough of these games on here to know that WW will defend a villager. They'll defend other wolves. They'll put the first, middle or last vote on a wolf, or a villager.

Stop using stupid things as a defense. This line is as bad as the "I'm obviously a villager" [censored] people break out all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

What else are we supposed to go by, except people making votes?

I voted for a non-wolf at a critical time; if BobO is not a wolf, it doesn't mean one thing or another. But if BobO is a wolf, than that makes me more likely to be a villager.

A wolf would have absolutely no reason to make a last second vote like that to try to save a villager; they would just remain quiet and allow the villager to die.

There were 4 last second votes made: 3 to lynch Junkmail, and one to try to save him. The fact that most of the focus has been on me so far makes me think Junkmail may be right.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Why Zurvan? It just doesn't make sense to me. No offense intended, but he would not be high on my list of people to investigate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyro

Since I have no ego, I'm agreeing with you here. My only possible reason for him looking at me, would be the argument we had in the first version of this game. He thought I was a wolf, and I was a villager. Perhaps he wanted to look at someone who confused him?

If he did look at me, though, that was probably not a good idea. If we're going to have confirmed villagers, it should be someone who is a very good villager, and is also prone to being lynched. I'm neither.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because his name starts with a Z?
Old 05-05-2006, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was standard to see a low profile type player at the beginning, since they are more likely to be alive longer.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What else are we supposed to go by, except people making votes?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to go by votes. That doesn't mean that you can point at a single vote, and say "that vote clears me". In fact, I don't think there's any such thing as a confirmed, 100% villager. A good wolf will always look like a villager.

[ QUOTE ]

A wolf would have absolutely no reason to make a last second vote like that to try to save a villager; they would just remain quiet and allow the villager to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't possibly believe this, can you? If a wolf made this vote, then they would get a free pass from people like you that believe this.

To see what wolves will do to clear themselves, I suggest you browse through the Kingmaker game. A mafia member was king. He lynched another mafia after a case was made against that person. The King was then in the clear for the rest of the game, because they killed the only person (me) that suspected a mafia King would kill mafia. Mafia won that game.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the one who suggested he might have seen Zurvan as a villager, and I never even thought of that. LOL
Old 05-05-2006, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] change my vote to shortline
Old 05-05-2006, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To see what wolves will do to clear themselves, I suggest you browse through the Kingmaker game. A mafia member was king. He lynched another mafia after a case was made against that person. The King was then in the clear for the rest of the game, because they killed the only person (me) that suspected a mafia King would kill mafia. Mafia won that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can attest to this. I was the Mafia who was lynched and I pleaded in my PMs to bucs (the Mafia king) and Hornacek to lynch me. I think bucs was going to do it anyway, though.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
change my vote to shortline

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?