BLdSWtCUm 61 37.20%
BooostachE 69 42.07%
MAFCKINDONNA 15 9.15%
MJs_COACH 19 11.59%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2007, 03:54 PM

Default Re: Guitar Heroes - GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]

that means, vote fricken nichp who normally for all this fps stuff and is so against it he is being retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]
odd post rule
tokyo is a wolf
oh wait, i said that already
tokyo
Old 08-13-2007, 03:55 PM

Nich can't be a wolf. He has too many votes on him.

Now Dustin: that's your trigger to go nuts and vote Nich.

Also I'd be very suprised if thesmell was a wolf.

[ QUOTE ]

I thought a few of his posts earlier on were wolfy/forced. Plus he had Scott on his villager list and Neil on his wolf list, both of which I disagree with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enter thesmell's reason for voting me. My posts sound forced? I was talking to Dustin. Of course, my argument is going to be a little lacking when there isnt much to go on. I grabbed on to something and I went with it early.

Lets break this next one down:

[ QUOTE ]
Analysis

Luckay-Clown bickering seems most likely to me to be V/V, each frustrated at the other. However, I know that both are skilled at faking these interactions as wolves so I'm not ruling out W/V or W/W.

Enough people that I think are villagers are reading Supine as villager, so I'm content to put him on my villager list, though I don't claim to be able to read him myself.

Neil is on my villager list primarily because most of posts are make-you-puke-but-in-a-way-that-only-villager-Neil-could-say.

Nez is a villager.

Dustin should have cleared me by now - as a wolf or a villager, so I'm not really sure what to take from that.

GT1T is still a solid vote, as are are Scott, Eskimo?? and FCBL??

I'm not putting the new players here for right now, but I want to gauge some more interactions from them over the rest of today and tomorrow, and I'm going to reread Spook now, but my initial reaction was lean villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay-Clown bickering seems most likely to me to be V/V, each frustrated at the other. However, I know that both are skilled at faking these interactions as wolves so I'm not ruling out W/V or W/W.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to be V/V but might be W/V or WW. Ok so basically you're saying they could be any roles which makes this fluff and wishy-washy on top of it.

[ QUOTE ]
Enough people that I think are villagers are reading Supine as villager, so I'm content to put him on my villager list, though I don't claim to be able to read him myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor logic. Just because people you consider a villager think others are a villager is absolutely no reason for you to think their a villager. At bare minimum, more fluff.

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin should have cleared me by now - as a wolf or a villager, so I'm not really sure what to take from that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mentions Dustin who he seems to be buddying up to. More indecisiveness on his "list." Again there's no point in really saying things like this at all. Furthermore, this statement doesn't follow any real chain of thought. TheSmell was obviously very observant or the interaction between Dustin and me. Any villager, especially TheSmell, who has been putting villagers on this list for very loose reasons, should be strongly leaning villager on Dustin at this point due to the fact that he thinks I'm a wolf.

[ QUOTE ]
GT1T is still a solid vote, as are are Scott, Eskimo?? and FCBL??

[/ QUOTE ]

Here the Smell mentions good votes as players who are particularly difficult to read, especially day 1; me, scott, eskimo. It's highly doubtful that any of this list gets lynched today save FCBL who is occasionally lynchbait. Eskimo has three posts. Scott and I won the last game as wolves. FCBL is an interesting addition to this list. I'm not sure how he fits into it at the point at which thesmell posts this list to be honest. Possibly as lynchbait.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anybody not voting bobo today is a moran, thats for sure

[/ QUOTE ]

Scott would you agree that we should vig kill Bobo instead of lynching him?
It seems that we learn little to nothing from wagoning Bobo, so we should save him for the vig kill and try to learn something from today's lynch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here he appeals to Scott who is very active yet on his list of lynchables. That doesnt make any sense. He also wants to learn from todays lynch. I'm not sure what today's wagon is going to tell him. Lynching for information is generally awful especially if there isnt much information to be gained from it. Anyway, lets humor the idea that TheSmell wants to gain information by lynching....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Neil Stephens

im not positive but I think so

[/ QUOTE ]

Dustin, let's go gt1t today please. Give Neil another day, I think tomorrow we'll be able to get a better read on him. While I agree that he has had a few bad posts, I think most of them are his villager game.
Plus, does he get blinders on Clown like that as a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now what information would anyone get from lynching me today? Again the chain of thought completely breaks.

[ QUOTE ]
smell for advocating a completely different lynch which would have no chance at all of being successful today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really disagree with this posts basis and content....

If you are going to be my 100% villager you need to stop this [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

so u need to readjust ur read about the wolf list being too large; i've done it as wolf and villager, so it's neutral

[/ QUOTE ]
im sure bobo has claimed wolf as both villager and wolf, but according to you, he must get lynched?
Old 08-13-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And in fact letting your proposed kills influence your wagoning and votes is very negative, because you're just making it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean by "just making it up?"

[/ QUOTE ]If you propose a vigilante kill, then assume it when proposing wagons, your basis for your wagons is your own proposal. You just made it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still not getting it exactly, but I'll drop it.

I think the wagons now should be GT1T/Tokyo.
If it comes down to Nich/Clown, I'll vote Nich, but I think both have good chances of being villagers.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS POST IS HORRIBLE

THESMELLTHESMELL

[ QUOTE ]
Spaca basically announced he was here but never added anything other than being confused and voting bobo.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is exactly true, bobo (and tokyo) claimed wolf wtf am i supposed to do? does a villager seriously do that ever and why would they?

[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe Bobo or tokyo is a wolf, have people actually claimed wolf and turned out to be a wolf in past games?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've done it twice.

--------

So this is the now the point in the day where I go crazy and start screaming about how we should be lynching Neil. I don't have it in me to do that right now. So just pretend like I am please.