Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Around the Horn or PTI?
Around the Horn 18 6.62%
PTI 207 76.10%
(I watch both no problem) 47 17.28%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2007, 04:33 AM

Default Re: Ask a highschool dropout

[ QUOTE ]
so when are you moving to vegas? timeline/dates please

[/ QUOTE ]

when he turns 18 LDO.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:07 AM

Nick: Was this you?
http://forums.cardplayer.com/forums/...hlight=#350081
http://forums.cardplayer.com/forums/...;postorder=asc

Yeah, thought so.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:08 AM

nick035 wrote, in 2004:
[ QUOTE ]
My name is Nick im 16 and i not only plan on being the best player but a literaly perfect player and to be a perfect player you have to have reading ability im 16 and i know there is a essence to poker that if one grasps it he will be unstoppable/unplaable and that quality can be reached throw phisical tells does anyone here agree that a poker perfection can be obtained because i dont wana just win one wsop braclet or 1 wpt championchip i want to win them all and will not rest until i am the best and until i win eevry tourney i enter and all of you should strive for this to anyone ehre agree with me if so let me know what you think

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-19-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MY name is nick im 16 and i love poker more than anyone and i get depressed because i want to play for money but can only play onine free and my quest isto build up a bankroll from 0 to 8,000 is 2 years because i plan on playing in the pokerstars caribian advanture when im 18 its legal of there and i dont know where to start and im getting real depressed and angry that i dont know what to do any of u know of people like ozzy89 hes a 18 year old with tons of money i deserve it more than him hes a real jerk in real life i need tips on building my bankroll from 0 to 8,ooo

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-19-2007, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im broke

im a idiot i blew my 100 dollars in a 5 10 cent game last night and im broke and the week before that i had my bankroll up to 290 and lost that in the 1 2 game in 15 minutes so im angry now and my mom keeps telling me your a [censored] idiot ull never make it in poker so does everyone else but all of u will see and when im rich ill invite everyone on myspace friends to a hudge party

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-19-2007, 06:03 AM

Nick do you couch? I play 20/40 live, but am not winning as much as i should... how much do you charge...plz pm
Old 05-19-2007, 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
too bad, i will never get to play the chess genius. The offer does stand tho, if you want it later. Any other fun games we could play? Obv online poker is rigged so if we played the pokem we'd have to play live, so you could read my soul.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just finished a huge session and i read this whole thread during the second half of it. I don't know what it was about this post, but it made me lol very hard...NH sir
Old 05-19-2007, 06:46 AM

hey...its true that i was popular but like i said i wasnt in a clique i wasnt no dam prep ...i wasnt anything i was me...u should trying being yourself sometimes and not caring what others think so much u follower....
anyway like i said people dont matter to me at all i dont care about anyone and i never did....
all i care about is poker sucsess and living easy..which school is the oposite of

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow and to think I was willing to offer you help... For a while I wasn't sure if you were a troll or some kid that was actually serious. I thought you might even be serious to a point, but just leveling us for fun. If you really mean what you said there... Well theres always a chance your a sociopath and I take back my offer. You'll probably get desperate and rob me for a roll or something seeing as how you don't care about anyone except your poker success. I'd wish you good luck, but I'm actually afraid you're more likely to end up a horrible person as winner anyhow. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2007, 08:55 AM

oh, ok, this is real

well, in that case, I hear novosibirsk/norilsk/archangelsk all have very low costs of living/poker is a sport in russia/you won't be going outside so the weather won't matter. look into that.

edit: oh wait, that's right, you hate online poker too. lols.
Old 05-19-2007, 09:01 AM

im broke

im a idiot i blew my 100 dollars in a 5 10 cent game last night and im broke and the week before that i had my bankroll up to 290 and lost that in the 1 2 game in 15 minutes so im angry now and my mom keeps telling me your a [censored] idiot ull never make it in poker so does everyone else but all of u will see and when im rich ill invite everyone on myspace friends to a hudge party