MAFCKINDONNA 15 9.15%
MJs_COACH 19 11.59%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2007, 03:47 PM

Default Re: Guitar Heroes - GAME THREAD

[Nich] Post already exists
Old 08-13-2007, 03:47 PM

if im ever the vig, im gonna kill the first person who suggests who the vig should kill
i cant wait
Old 08-13-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Talking about who should be killed is a worthless for the village as talking about seer splits in a two seer game. Nobody who matters is going to listen to you and you're just derailing the thread.

It's not a big negative but it is a negative.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to derail the thread, it's actually quite the opposite. I think that by getting rid of Bobo, the village will get refocused.

Also, there are a lot of new players in this game. I think that if I had gotten a power role my first time playing, I would want advice about what to do. I'm not saying that I should be the only giving the advice, but I don't think that it is bad that it is out there.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:49 PM

We are at a blistering pace of 70 posts per hour y'all

At this rate we will have over 1000 posts on d1

Awesome

This turns into what is and has more or less been the problem in POG

EGO

It's no longer about just finding wolves or analyzing posts

It's about who can FPS the loudest and hardest. It's about who can post the most. It's about caring ONLY ABOUT ONE'S SELF

Scott,

I'm sorry, but your playing style today has been horrific and counterproductive

How the hell are we supposed to wade through 70 Scott posts and actually figure out your reads?

POG today is so ego driven it's crazy and frustrating and I really feel that this has been a horrific d1

Here are my thoughts IN ONE POST so you all can reference it

This is based on one read through and I don't want to try and wade through everyone's posts to quote actual posts

Each is going to get a scale score: 0-10

0 - Villager
1 -
2 - Lean Villager
3 -
4 -
5 - Meh
6 -
7 -
8 - Lean Wolf
9 -
10- Wolf

- bobo: Do I like his wolf role claim? No, not really, but give me a break this is so standard nowadays, it gets blown out of proportion all the time... his 'some of you are being retarded' post is pretty villagery (<u>2</u>)

- bulletproof eskimo: Meh, not nearly enough to go on for my liking, his tone to start off was barely lean village so
(<u>4</u>)

- chuckles: I can't read Chuckles well. His post about 'this is strange beinga ble to post at this time" for whatever rubbed me as villagery, but he's also a solid (<u>4</u>)

-clowntable: THIS IS IMPORTANT. Clown is likely a villager. I called it in the previous game and I'm calling it here too, but his tone has been irritated and villagery, not feigned at all... I have the right to change this down the road, but he SHOULD NOT be lynched anytime soon (<u>1</u>)

- dmk: Gets a 5 due to him not always reading his PM, otherwise it'd be like a 2 or 3

- dustin: Dustin wants me to suspect him and when I started to waver he told me why my reasoning for him still would follow if he was a wolf... he's made a few posts that were very villagery, but as he said, maybe he adjusted... he's not the correct lynch today though (<u>6</u>)

- fcbl: I HATE HATE HATE how he said OMG HE CLAIMED WOLF, I'M SUPPOSED TO GET UPSET ABOUT THIS YELL YELL YELL.. it seemed so forced and I know he hates wolf claims but it's the nature of the biz right now (<u>7</u>)

- gt1t: This is a very interesting read, but I'm leaning wolf here. GT1T is acting VERY similarly to the last game where every post tries to be deep and sounds deep and he focuses on strange things (aka long posts about why Dustin inquiring about him makes Dustin likely a wolf) when in essence it's all much ado about nothing. Clown's point on "why is it weird if DMK asks if player x is new" is also a good point (<u>8</u>)

- jared: hasn't posted to my knowledge (<u>5</u>)
- jeff: if he's posted I don't remember (<u>5</u>)

- kev: Kev's first post pretty much makes him a villager or the quickest angleshooter in the history of WW (<u>1</u>)

- luckay: I've already stated he's likely a villager but he needs to stop sucking as one and just adding to the commotion by making posts about Clown like he has

There's no freaking reason to go

WOLFOMGWOLFWTFWORLF SDOA+SSGJSKLG
afwefl;ka;erkga
fOWWWOFFLEJFWOLFBASTARD

When you think someone is a wolf, just say it or Cap it once or something, but god just post and stop adding to the madness (<u>3</u>)

- neil: He's doing his normal post all over the place and put pressure on 17 different people thing which I think is pretty counterproductive sometimes, but his tone was off this morning. I'm giving him a (<u>6</u>) just because I always think he's a wolf, but still, his tone has been wolfy

- nez: Hot hot hot villager

- nich: Meh, I kind of agree with Scott about Nich, his emphasis on things was weird upon reread, but he's way too easy and normal of a target d1 for him to go IMO (<u>6</u>)

- oldtimey: no clue (<u>5</u>)

- reno: no clue (<u>5</u>)

- scott: Is probably a villager. I hate, hate, hate his playing style today so much his gogogogogogo x is probably a wolf posts with no basis or reason and then feeling the need to talk to everyone and anyone about everything in one sentence posts and then push for people for no apparent reason is frustrating

The thing is is that he DOES have reasons for his candidates

But he posts so much it's ridiculously hard to figure out WHY he has those candidates

Like me... he keeps talking about me, but I looked and he doesn't say why really once

Whatever, I don't like his playing style, I'll deal and stop being an idiot about it, but if you are a villager Scott please just help restore sanity in this thread? (<u>3</u>)

- spaca: Hate his "This game sucks" post for multiple reasons... I agree with whomever said it was sort of wolfy in the timing (<u>7</u>)

- spook: Man, he pulled that Dustin/Scott thing out of nowhere it seems... and he locked his vote halfway through the day, wtf? I just don't see how the hell he thought of that as a villager, it came from left field entirely IMO (<u>8</u>)

- supine: 100% villager, ship it for sure... his 2nd post did it for me (<u>0</u>)

- thesmell: His first three-four posts are so unlike the wolf smell I've seen, he's almost 100% villager in my eyes, AND has the same thoughts about the game as me for the most part right now (<u>1</u>)

- tokyo: I really have no clue why he (she? sorry, I don't know) is doing what he/she is doing today, but the FPSing is frustrating and unnecessary... but... why call that amount of attention onto yourself as a wolf? (<u>4</u>)

This is too long, didn't read, whatever, but at least you all will have ONE POST to go back and read my thoughts and why I feel the way I do
Old 08-13-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And in fact letting your proposed kills influence your wagoning and votes is very negative, because you're just making it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean by "just making it up?"
Old 08-13-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And in fact letting your proposed kills influence your wagoning and votes is very negative, because you're just making it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean by "just making it up?"

[/ QUOTE ]If you propose a vigilante kill, then assume it when proposing wagons, your basis for your wagons is your own proposal. You just made it up.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:52 PM

Everyone who took me and bobo seriously and has us on their lists for joking around is a [censored] wolf. The only people who get a free pass from this are new players.

that means, vote fricken nichp who normally for all this fps stuff and is so against it he is being retarded. He also never has wolf lists this big.

Old timey is also a wolf. fcbl is not. I will also vote for thesmell.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:53 PM

tokyo, the past month or so i post a v/w list with every player in the game on d1...since i'm a data-driven person who shines after d1, this is the best i can do on d1 to help out

so u need to readjust ur read about the wolf list being too large; i've done it as wolf and villager, so it's neutral
Old 08-13-2007, 03:54 PM

I don't believe Bobo or tokyo is a wolf, have people actually claimed wolf and turned out to be a wolf in past games?

Kev and Spaca have both made me suspicious with their couple posts. Spaca basically announced he was here but never added anything other than being confused and voting bobo. Kev second post calling out supine as a joke was just plain strange.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

that means, vote fricken nichp who normally for all this fps stuff and is so against it he is being retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]
odd post rule
tokyo is a wolf
oh wait, i said that already
tokyo