Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which are you?
Catholic 7 11.29%
Protestant 10 16.13%
Latter Day Saints 1 1.61%
Jewish 3 4.84%
Agnostic/Atheist 34 54.84%
Other 7 11.29%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 12:27 AM

Default Re: I WANNA ROCK!!

Saw the sickest hand today while playing live!

Live 6/12
Folded to CO who raises, BTN cold calls, SB Calls, BB folds.

Flop A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
SB checks, CO bets, BTN raises, SB 3bets, CO and BTN call

CO starts probing SB is he flopped a flush.

Turn A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
SB bets, CO Raises, BTN treys, SB yells caaaaaappachino.. both call

During the turn, the guy to my right is telling me that SB has K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. We are on the other side of the table and I bet him $2 that he doesn't.

River 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
again it gets capped...

When it's all said and done, CO turns over A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], BTN flips A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and starts mentioning "coolers"..

SB ends up slow rolling them both, but in a non-douchy way and flips K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] The whole table explodes and like 20 people end up swarming our table.. pointing and talking.

I grab a green $2 chip and flip it over to the guy next to me and a floorman who happened to be standing next to me trying to figure out all of the commotion gives me a wtf look. I LOL and tell him that SBs royal cost me $2. He laughed and then started clearing people away since we were at a table right in front of the board.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:51 AM

just got my copy of Professional Stack Limit.

wow.

this is all i have to say at the moment. I'm thinking more about each individiual hand than I have ever thought about a holdem hand in my life. Still love limit, though, but NL will definitely be playing a bigger part in my life.
Old 08-18-2007, 06:42 AM

3am may not be the best of timing, but I'm taking my second pass now. If any of you guys like diplomacy, or games with dynamic nation borders, alliances, backstabbing, tricking, voting, and lots of nuclear detonations, send me a PM or IM. I seriously have spent too much time on the map, but it is now complete and ready for players to submit orders. I have an official request to host a game in the last stages of getting cleared at a certain Diplomacy forum. Moves are submited with weekend deadlines making it sort of like HULA... you can put as much or as little time into it as you like along the way.

On the other hand, now that it is done I can play poker again when I'm not moderating the thing. Horray.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:07 AM

sakdjflaskjdflkasjfds My laptop is broke and I reallllllly want to play the pokers. First 2.5 weeks of it didn't really bug me, but I don't want to get "rusty"/waste my DC membership for the month. So yeah, and I've been just kinda itching to play.

I go to AC for a bit next weekend for my BIRFDAY. Any bro's in the area?
Old 08-18-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Saw the sickest hand today while playing live!

Live 6/12
Folded to CO who raises, BTN cold calls, SB Calls, BB folds.

Flop A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
SB checks, CO bets, BTN raises, SB 3bets, CO and BTN call

CO starts probing SB is he flopped a flush.

Turn A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
SB bets, CO Raises, BTN treys, SB yells caaaaaappachino.. both call

During the turn, the guy to my right is telling me that SB has K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. We are on the other side of the table and I bet him $2 that he doesn't.

River 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
again it gets capped...

When it's all said and done, CO turns over A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], BTN flips A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and starts mentioning "coolers"..

SB ends up slow rolling them both, but in a non-douchy way and flips K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] The whole table explodes and like 20 people end up swarming our table.. pointing and talking.

I grab a green $2 chip and flip it over to the guy next to me and a floorman who happened to be standing next to me trying to figure out all of the commotion gives me a wtf look. I LOL and tell him that SBs royal cost me $2. He laughed and then started clearing people away since we were at a table right in front of the board.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ AT getting "coolered...like um I just got counterfeited on the turn, and have the Nth nuts, uh (where N>8)? let's take it 4 bets all the way, cuz I got skilz, yo." wtf.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:04 PM

1000th post. Whoop!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ AT getting "coolered...like um I just got counterfeited on the turn, and have the Nth nuts, uh (where N>8)? let's take it 4 bets all the way, cuz I got skilz, yo." wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought AT made 2nd boat [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2007, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1000th post. Whoop!

[/ QUOTE ]
Congrats sir. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1000th post. Whoop!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
600 posts to go until I'm good at poker, though. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2007, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1000th post. Whoop!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
600 posts to go until I'm good at poker, though. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha. It clearly didn't work that way for me.
Closed Thread