Yes 2 16.67%
No 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 03:04 PM

Default Re: 60k \"Staking\" dispute

[ QUOTE ]
Boosted,

would you give permission for someone at Full Tilt to release your transaction records during this period to prove that:

a) There was a GUY 2 who transferred you $10k and that you then transferred back $10k after Filth sent you $10k

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

I see that you are trying to unravel all of Busted's side deals and transactions; you seem to be missing the fact that the $10K which was used to pay back "GUY 2" would have to be replaced by Busted, because he didn't lose it playing poker. Please add this to your growing list of monies which are seemingly unaccounted for.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:06 PM

Default Re: Has nobody thought about this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's clear that Boosted mislead Filth (intentially or not) when he said it was "100% nor risk." But come on guys, don't be so naive. They BOTH agreed to turn the deal into a stake in that AIM convo. ANYTIME that you stake somebody you are risking money. OP couldn't honestly believe that he could "stake" Boosted, get 50% of the profits, and not risk a dime in the process. I don't give a [censored] if Boosted said there was 100% no risk, a stake is a stake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda funny the two biggest boosted [censored]-suckers have posted the most in this thread....Do you realize we dont want your opinon either?

[/ QUOTE ]

EM2 if I wanted to hear from a preppy f*ggot I'd ask you. Until then, stfu and go humor yourself with fart jokes.

[ QUOTE ]
So then why wouldn't he ask for a loan online instead of a stake where he is expecting half of any profits he'd make?

[/ QUOTE ]

irock - this is of course a no brainer solution that anyone who truly had the money would have employed. the fact that this is not the deal that was ultimately struck makes it fairly clear that boosted is in some kind of financial trouble, yet because of his strange obsession with his online "rep" he couldn't just be honest about it.

[ QUOTE ]
So then why wouldn't he ask for a loan online instead of a stake where he is expecting half of any profits he'd make?

[/ QUOTE ]

because this way he can spin a bs story to someone who is gullible to get them to send him cash/stake and try to double up real quick with no risk to himself. Rince and repeat until he runs hot.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
EM2 if I wanted to hear from a preppy f*ggot I'd ask you. Until then, stfu and go humor yourself with fart jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

EM2 didn't meant you Aisle. He's speaking of the people who has wrote half of their posts on 2+2 on this thread.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:13 PM

i cant believe we've made it 19 pages without a joke about the culprits initials.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Because turning the loan into a stake with markup is a 100% safe and is a win win situation for both of them obv.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i cant believe we've made it 19 pages without a joke about the culprits initials.

[/ QUOTE ]

pic plz
Old 05-21-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

irock - this is of course a no brainer solution that anyone who truly had the money would have employed. the fact that this is not the deal that was ultimately struck makes it fairly clear that boosted is in some kind of financial trouble, yet because of his strange obsession with his online "rep" he couldn't just be honest about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's got a professional website now, you know
Old 05-21-2007, 03:18 PM

Ugh, I've lost literally dozens of $ in EV by reading this whole thing.

KKF owned this thread real hard.
Closed Thread