Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 01:35 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

My thoughts:

1) Man, this guy is a scumbag, even if the truth is somewhere in the middle.
2) Brandi, you are an idiot.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:39 AM

Meh? I'm pretty sure this one is clearly over-the-line. The arguement "she brings it on herself by taking these photos in the first place" isn't really valid. Whatever, its your forum, and I don't even know the girl.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

Read shaniac's post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read it. It's just hearsay. If Shaniac had been the one propositioned by Brandi, then I'd take it more seriously. But for all we know those guys got just plain old [censored] teased or blue balled by Brandi and then got pissed.

But either way I don't see how it makes Brandi's story less believable or disgusting. As I see it, Brandi flirted with one too many guys and got burnt by it. She was probably loenely and just wanted as much attention as she could get without having to put out. But that does not mean that she is a liar or that if she was molested it was somehow justified.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's heresay, but my hunch is that it's accurate, at least the gist. It doesn't even require a stretch of the imagination to recognize her game and that this thread is just a result of her having been burnt because she was playing out her league.

I met the girl once, and she made a distinct impression on everyone in the room as being hopelessly spun. My opinions in this thread are based on that encounter, the rumor, and a disdain for the games that young women like to play.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:44 AM

This thread is unholy. I may be going to hell but I did laugh hysterically at the above picture and the following:

[ QUOTE ]

Dutch was supposed to be talking to Tom and getting my money back. Unfortunately he is crazy and completely lied to me...

Instead Dutch was trying to sell him a patent for something. The patent was expired.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now on a serious note -- most if not all of this advice has already been given but here goes (assuming this entire thread isn't some yank):

1. Stop playing poker. Whatever your skill level you are by your own admission currently unstable and possibly sucidal [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] This is NOT the time to be playing poker.

2. Get out of Vegas. Probably not the best place for you at the moment. With your looks you can get a hostess job (one example) anywhere. If you used to living high on the hog (ie BMW) get unused to it fast.

3. Get some help. Family, friends, psychologist, psychiatrist, whatever. The important thing to remember is that this crap isn't worth dieing over.

4. If your looking for support here your not going to find it. Or your going to find it, but the other 85% of the posts are going to piss you off/depress you. Given the pictures in this thread and the general nature of the freaks around here (heh) there is only one thing they want to do with you and its not give you a hug (at least the non squirmy kind).

5. If your still serious about poker after things have settled in your life, put together a bank roll and tackle poker online (assuming things haven't gone to hell). Give 25 or 50NL a shot. Plenty of info here on what size roll you will need, what software can help you and LOTS of hands to review. After 50k hands you should know pretty well where you stand. If you can't beat those stakes you never had a chance at the big tournys. Much better to find that out for say 2k then 50 or whatever. If your winning, build your roll and move up gradually. Whatever happens online I would guess that there is going to be a niche for tallented tourney players for years to come. If your good enough the opportunity will still be here in a few years, cream rises.

Good Luck.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:49 AM

Default Ghost account

I'm starting to believe this is all a bunch of lies everypart of the story, a totally made up gimmick account
Old 12-17-2006, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Ghost account

[ QUOTE ]
I'm starting to believe this is all a bunch of lies everypart of the story, a totally made up gimmick account

[/ QUOTE ]

Its the Spinal Tap of poker!
Old 12-17-2006, 01:59 AM

Hello to all.

First, I want to apologize. I have been a little crude, but this site makes you crude the more time you spend on it.

Secondly, I want to give every one of you a big huggle.

Finally, should "penis on your back" be a new poker term? I think it should apply to someone harrasing you, then when you finally rise up and strike back, he sucks out on you.

For example.

"In today's tourney this maniac to my left had his penis in my back for hours, and when I finally slo-played my trips and got him to go all in, he hit running hearts for a backdoor flush."
Old 12-17-2006, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
haha...NO

But is from experience with most men who think their dick should rule the world and be forgiven when they are completely out of line, on the fine line of breaking the law.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, we're all a bunch of rapists. You figured it out. Bravo.

Capt Tom's penis on your back= $ 12,000
Hangin out with Dutch and his crew= $passport
This thread= PRICELESS

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if this wasn't the real brandi, we'd know by now. it's definitely her.
Closed Thread