Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2006, 01:34 PM

Default Re: Mass Culling Phase II.

[Censored],

time for a title change for you:

Old 07-03-2006, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like you all to try something, just for fun. Try to explain the concept of this thread to ANYONE you know over the age of 12, who isn't involved in poker or 2+2. Give them all the background information they need to understand the situation and history leading up.

Report back on what kind of reaction you get.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good post.

I've tried before with the serious discussions that really piss me off, it usually goes like

"I got into this big argument today about <topic> and they were all like blah blah and I was all like well blah blah..."
"Who were you arguing with??"
"Uh... oh just these... people... that I don't know... On this poker website."
"(Incredulous) You were arguing about <topic> on a poker website?"
"You know what just forget about it."
Old 07-03-2006, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW,

If popular opinion calls for the continuation of OOT survivor matchup kipin vs GambleGamble, and the admins and mods approve of it, I have no problem letting it run again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no [censored]! It was obvious you were going to win, way to go out on a limb there champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of mass cullings.

sign's contributions to OOT appears to be like 70% bison trolling, 20% other peopel trolling and I don't know what the other 10% is but I'm going to give him a little bit of credit just 'cause I like his use of the word "champ".

[/ QUOTE ]

The other 10% is mostly making fun of fat people.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:43 PM

Am I weak for reading this [censored] while not even being really involved in OOT? As I sat here laughing at some of the things, my girlfriend asked what's up.

I was gonna start, but then just said 'Nothing, just reading my 'stupid forums''.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:46 PM

Dale,

You are simply using the forums for their intended purpose.

Congrats on internetting correctly.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I weak for reading this [censored] while not even being really involved in OOT? As I sat here laughing at some of the things, my girlfriend asked what's up.

I was gonna start, but then just said 'Nothing, just reading my 'stupid forums''.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dale,

Not at all, It makes happy to know that I've provided a platform which can lead to bringing more smiles and laughter into the world.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:50 PM

Ok so, Ive been gone for awhile having just came back last week pretty much and totally didnt notice the mass culling thingy. I had no idea so many people hated me, i thought it was just a few trolls who kept pouncing on my posts...so whatever,I vote for myself(assuming i read this right and it just bans me from oot not all of 2+2). This board has gone down hill sooo much.I think im in about 8th place, but if this board really wants to vote people off(?!?) based on popularity, then I want the most votes.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW,

If popular opinion calls for the continuation of OOT survivor matchup kipin vs GambleGamble, and the admins and mods approve of it, I have no problem letting it run again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well no [censored]! It was obvious you were going to win, way to go out on a limb there champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of mass cullings.

sign's contributions to OOT appears to be like 70% bison trolling, 20% other peopel trolling and I don't know what the other 10% is but I'm going to give him a little bit of credit just 'cause I like his use of the word "champ".

[/ QUOTE ]

The other 10% is mostly making fun of fat people.

[/ QUOTE ]

now that was funny.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so, Ive been gone for awhile having just came back last week pretty much and totally didnt notice the mass culling thingy. I had no idea so many people hated me, i thought it was just a few trolls who kept pouncing on my posts...so whatever,I vote for myself(assuming i read this right and it just bans me from oot not all of 2+2). This board has gone down hill sooo much.I think im in about 8th place, but if this board really wants to vote people off(?!?) based on popularity, then I want the most votes.

[/ QUOTE ]

BRYCE BE COOL!

Our beef's not with you. Just take a deep breath and ruminate some more.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dale,

Not at all, It makes happy to know that I've provided a platform which can lead to bringing more smiles and laughter into the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mission accomplished. You probably already know I spend most of my time in POG. I don't really have much input on the subjects of exile. However, I have to say this is a bloodbath and I love it. I don't browse OOT a lot, but I can't stop clicking on this damn thread. I haven't a clue about what kind of posters the exiled were in OOT (other than reading this thread, of course) but as far as entertainment value goes, this is top notch stuff.

Bravo.