Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 11:17 AM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scott,

traz was a replacement for TJ. This doesn't clear him either which way, but it's something that should be said.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, i know he repaced tj. he was around though and had caught up in the thread apparently (according to him), posted some stuff arounf 6:40 or so, maybe some more later, and then came in last second for jm.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. I didn't know exactly when he was replaced. I was just tossing it out there. Regardless, I don't think we should label him villager/wolf based on this information at all. He sucks at being a wolf so I'm sure we'll get him if he is. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2006, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im really hating the people who waited until 7:00 to vote. why would a villager do that?
tokyo, bobo and traz came in last second for junkmail, iron came in last second for bobo.
i can possibly understand bobo coming in late to save himself, but its still a little shady.
theres also a bunch of people not saying much and that svcks too.
i dont think junkmail helped us at all, he could have mentioned who he saw at least. perhaps they were dead already, but at least we could work with the info and check out his posts?
i vote for ironyuppie my original vote from day 1

[/ QUOTE ]
Please state your reasoning again. It sounded like you wanted to vote for me because I tried to save a person I thought was a non-wolf, who then actually turned out to be a non-wolf, but that can't be it, is it?
Old 05-05-2006, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im really hating the people who waited until 7:00 to vote. why would a villager do that?
tokyo, bobo and traz came in last second for junkmail, iron came in last second for bobo.
i can possibly understand bobo coming in late to save himself, but its still a little shady.
i dont think junkmail helped us at all, he could have mentioned who he saw at least. perhaps they were dead already, but at least we could work with the info and check out his posts?

[/ QUOTE ]
Please state your reasoning again. It sounded like you wanted to vote for me because I tried to save a person I thought was a non-wolf, who then actually turned out to be a non-wolf, but that can't be it, is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

vote iron_yuppie
Old 05-05-2006, 11:19 AM

Ok, here's a statement I actually have faith in.

Synsid is notorious for making all sorts of weird speculations and generally making himself sound suspicious. Here are his posts:

From Day 1:

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I'm finally here and have skimmed through the thread.

Top half/bottom half for seers looks fine. I can see why there's suspicion on TheBram - he IS acting the way he did the two times he's been wolves. Problem, for me at least, is that I've only played with him 3 times - one of which was his first game (I think) and the other 2 he was a wolf. So I've no real idea if that's how he acts when he's a villager.

The Nichp/Alex argument doesn't to me suggest wolfiness more for one than the other. More likely than not they're either 2 villagers arguing over strategy or two wolves trying to keep the argument on strategy and away from identifying who the wolves are.

Will go back through the thread now more thoroughly.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Vote Hornacek

He's either a villager who doesn't care - or a wolf who does. Either way lynching him isn't a bad thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

From yesterday, right before the deadline:

[ QUOTE ]
Vote junkmail

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not typical SynSid behavior. Vote SynSid. If Synsid doesn't accumulate votes then I will probably change my vote to BobOjedaFan at the end of the day.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vote iron_yuppie

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, seriously, iron_yuppie, can you set yourself up to be lynched any better than that post?
Old 05-05-2006, 11:21 AM

You know, I can't get the idea of Madtown acting so strange out of my head.

Most games I've played in, he's been a mod, so I don't know his playing style. However, as a mod, he EXPECTS participation from all players. Look at his rules list for the Mish Mash II thread.

Having said that, he was actively posting in the Mish Mash thread all day yesterday (until he went AWOL from that leaving us all wondering on the start time), but I don't think he posted here at all. I think his total posts in this thread are one, maybe two and both for votes only.

This is really little to go on, but... can someone help me out here?
Old 05-05-2006, 11:23 AM

Durron,

FINALLY, I like your reasoning. I don't know Sid, but I'll take your word for it, assuming others can back that up.

However, can you please look over Bobo's posts again? I am not really seeing what everyone else thinks makes him so wolfy.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:24 AM

anybody can tell me why i shouldnt be worried about alex?
classic wolfage line:"*sigh* I hope I'm not making a mistake." when finally deciding on junk(after flip flopping all day between bobo and junk)
Old 05-05-2006, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron,

FINALLY, I like your reasoning. I don't know Sid, but I'll take your word for it, assuming others can back that up.

However, can you please look over Bobo's posts again? I am not really seeing what everyone else thinks makes him so wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]

His outlandish attack on me for merely putting a vote on him. He hasn't let up either.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vote iron_yuppie

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, seriously, iron_yuppie, can you set yourself up to be lynched any better than that post?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess not, but I really don't see how anyone can seriously vote against someone who tried to save our seer last round. Am I really the best suspect you guys have?