Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2007, 10:34 AM

Default Re: New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP)

Looks like a good program, you should b proud, and will b receiving 40 from me vv v soon!

Couple of questions

When the filters come up, there is a save button, but no close without saving possible

No colours appear on the vpip or pfr colums until players have 100 hands. Is there any way of changing this number to 50, or 75?

In the middle screen, often the seat numbers are repeated, with some missing. Also, i do not show up when i am sitting.

Your excellent customer support is nothing short of astonishing.

Can everyone repetedly asking for stars, maybe just stay a bit quiet? Im pretty sure its on the to do list. Also, with datamining banned, one would prolly need 2 computers, and two separate accounts, in order to take advantage of the situations!

Well done once again!
Old 10-01-2007, 10:37 AM

Another 2 questions

What is the # reads column represent? How is it useful?
What is the #Loser define? How can i use it?

Also, can anyone give me a linky to what numbers to use to auto rate nlhe? I have some good ones for limit, but not sure what i should be using for nl?
Old 10-01-2007, 10:39 AM

Lets say i do a new fish search by using the filter on the lower window, and eighty fish pop up. How can i add them to my existing buddy list? Do i need to click all the buddy boxes individually? or is there an easier way to do it?
Old 10-01-2007, 11:14 AM

snood,

as per the new release the software now "hangs" for 10 seconds or so after a "scan all tables" is performed when it has not done so in the past.

also as a feature request, can you save the 3 frame heights in the main window when the program is exited much like u save the window size and position? i like having the table list bigger than the other 2 frames and the table view frame big enough to just show the 6 players.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:39 PM

"No colours appear on the vpip or pfr colums until players have 100 hands. Is there any way of changing this number to 50, or 75?"

Yes. Go to "main"->"options"->"profile".
There you can set the minimum number of hands for what the numbers count as valid. This minimum number of hands threshold has been added to avoid the distortion by players where you have e.g. only 15 hands.
This is also important for the "#Reads" column.

The first digit shows the number of players you have "enough" hands on (regarding to "main"->"options"->"profile"). The second digit shows how many player you have any hands from.
E.g. "4/6" means there are 4 players with at least "100" hands and 6 players with at least "0" hands.

The "#Loser" column just tells you how many players "Total Won" statistic is below zero at this table.

"In the middle screen, often the seat numbers are repeated, with some missing. Also, i do not show up when i am sitting."
At which pokerroom does this happen?

Also, a stars version, named Telescope, is already available:
http://www.spadeit.com/tindex.php
But datamining will never be added to this application because PokerStars does not allow this and i will not break their rules as i do not want that Telescope get on the PokerStars prohibited list.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:41 PM

Unfortunately there is no easier way to add the player from the playerlist window than adding them one by one.

Another way would be to import the players from your database.
Either directly or via a CSV file import:
http://www.spadeit.com/guide.php#csv
Old 10-01-2007, 12:44 PM

I will save the 3 frame heights...

And i will try to ditch the 10 seconds "hang".
I guess it hangs because after a scan it moves through the whole playerlist and counts for each player on how much tables he has been spotted (for the new column "#Tables").
Currently this counting is not very fast done, because i didn't expect it to hang, at least on my - already slow - computer :P.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will save the 3 frame heights...

And i will try to ditch the 10 seconds "hang".
I guess it hangs because after a scan it moves through the whole playerlist and counts for each player on how much tables he has been spotted (for the new column "#Tables").
Currently this counting is not very fast done, because i didn't expect it to hang, at least on my - already slow - computer :P.

[/ QUOTE ]

snood,

i just noticed while trying to tag multitablers that when trying to sort by "# table" in the 3rd frame, it sorts it by 9 tables, 8->1 then 11 tables

obv it should be 11->1

thought u should know
Old 10-02-2007, 04:13 AM

"In the middle screen, often the seat numbers are repeated, with some missing. Also, i do not show up when i am sitting."
At which pokerroom does this happen?

Good old party poker. Thanks for the other answers!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:11 AM

Is there a way in which we can highlight all of the tables that we are currently sitting at?

I might be sitting at four tables, and it is a pain to find the table via its number.

Even better, can we have a button that shifts from all tables, to just the ones we are sitting on, and vice versa? It would be brilliant!