5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2007, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Costume Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If we lynch from [luckay, mets, herbie] all is fine. If luckay comes up wolf, we can lynch dan.
I prefer luckay or mets because they have been horrible villagers in the last game and thus it's not a big loss to lynch them anyhow.
All three are playing horrible if they are vilagers clogging up the thread with useless [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you
easy to say when you were a wolf and didnt have to deal with villagers voting themselves, seers peeking villagers and saying they were wolves, etc
i was wrong last game. big [censored]-ing deal. that means i was a horrible villager?
go [censored] yourself

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I haven't cleared mets this game and I've stated I will not vote him day 1 but come on.... Saying that Mets is a good lynch because of his last game is REALLY REALLY [censored]. He was clearly the BEST villager in the game right before that one. If anything, he was generally recognized as the game MVP.

Clown, that statement is just awful. (not necessarily wolfy, just really bad)

[/ QUOTE ]
Variance?
Oh boy, I'm bad, bad, bad. But ldo it's fine to get insulted, whatever.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:56 AM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

Zurvan seems to be completely wrong about everyone he thinks is a wolf. I don't agree with any of his suspects, and he is presenting them with utter confidence.

Conclusion: Zurvan is a villager.

I don't know whether clown is good/evil/whatever but he mentioned purse-shopping so I'm on board with his gameplan, whatever it may be.

Herbie, important question, have you been drinking today?

Mets is definitely off. There is something abnormal about him...a couple of things actually. But in this Game of a Million Power Roles, tone is a terrible reason to lynch someone.

I'm not going to have anything to do with lynching KM for a long long long time. I'm just so happy she's around. She could probably roleclaim wolf, and I'd just want to hug her.

MarkK is a villager.

I have reconsidered JennFox. For now, I am tentatively calling her a villager.

Dustin bears watching. Not the least because his whole "I rule over VR" thing is kinda creepy.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] j/k Dustin.

I do NOT like the Pyramid Scheme votes. The only worse vote is MarkK.

MDorand strikes me as the evillest one at the moment. I don't remember precisely why, so I'm going to look it up now.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:58 AM

Nice location, please keep winning untill the champ game.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why am I still here?

Mark - why do you keep calling me wolfy but not talking to me?

Why am I asking questions instead of making declarative statements?

Tune in tomorrow for the answers to these and many other questions - also Karaoke!

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I'm sitting here trying to figure out your role. And who's side you are on....

I swing from a wolf to a jester to a neutral....

One thing I am absolutely POSITIVE of is that you are not helping the village find wolves.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:03 AM

Actually. I have revised my opinion on MDorand. Now I don't have anyone I'm really excited to vote.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Dustin bears watching. Not the least because his whole "I rule over VR" thing is kinda creepy.

[/ QUOTE ]

creepy is what I was going for [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i'm going to bed. My vote is staying on Luckay. I kind of doubt he plays wolf this way, but at the very least he deserves some pressure.

I predict that Junnip gets lynched tomorrow. I also predict that hes a villager so we should probably try and not lynch him, which of course will be futile.

gnite

wolves are playing good btw and I doubt that all the afk/utr are evil, so thats a problem
Old 10-23-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

creepy is what I was going for [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i'm going to bed. My vote is staying on Luckay. I kind of doubt he plays wolf this way, but at the very least he deserves some pressure.

I predict that Junnip gets lynched tomorrow. I also predict that hes a villager so we should probably try and not lynch him, which of course will be futile.

gnite

wolves are playing good btw and I doubt that all the afk/utr are evil, so thats a problem

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, you certainly achived creepy with that post. Wow.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:24 AM

OK, through page one of my re-read. Jgunnip's first post was wolfy, but not for the last line. Try the first instead.

[ QUOTE ]
holy crap this is exploding and has LOL village written all over it. I realize as a noob I don't have much pull here but tons of posting will only hurt the village me thinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's much more likely a wolf writes that than a villager.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:32 AM

Proposition:

We're going to start the game RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, AFRESH.

This is because there is currently 600+ posts of nothing. To give us a head start, I will quote the important posts. Everything else is fluffy puffery.

The following are posts that I deem important. This is in chronological order.

VoraciousReader:
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to suggest that we try to keep the thread a reasonable lenghth this game. I have concluded after watching the slow games that long unwieldy threads favor wolves because they become unmanageable for all but the most dedicated of villagers. Also, they make it much more difficult to keep track of who is posting thoughtful content (or, for that matter, posting at all).

Long threads full of one-line posts let wolves hide and look like they are posting a lot. Fewer posts of paragraph length are harder to fake and are harder to hide behind.

Be pro-village. Think about whether you have something meaningful to say, then say it. Think more than you talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

WDCBooks:
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I am back from the woods and back from the middle of nowhere.

I have a favor to ask.

Could I please get a few people who would be so nice as to vote for me? No one knows what to do on day one anyway, and I could be evil. This will obviously be good for the village.

Give me a shout if you are willing to admit you have no idea what is going on and would like to jump on the Books bandwagon.

[/ QUOTE ]

MarkK:
[ QUOTE ]
As jgunnip said, this thread is seriously high noise, low signal.

I have a couple thoughts so far. A minor lean village on jennfox and the Herbie vs Mets interaction does cause me to raise an eyebrow.... Not so much from Met's side but from Herbie's... Why is he pushing Mets as hard and as long on a day 1?

Possible Theory's:
1. Herbie some how has inside info that Mets is a wolf.
2. Herbie is a wolf trying to push another wolf to improve his image
3. Herbie is a wolf trying to push/setup a villager (Mets)
4. Herbie is a villager and has an undisclosed soul read on Mets-wolf based on 5 posts.
5. Herbie is a villager and is just screwing around on day 1.

#1 and #4 are doubtful

#2 and #3 point to Herbie wolf

#5 just doesn't help us find wolves at all.

I think I'm going to let my vote sit on Herbie for a little while...

vote Herbie

[/ QUOTE ]

WDCBooks:

[ QUOTE ]
I am the seer. Antidan is a villager.

That is all.

Now a few people can vote for me because they don't like levelling or fancy play. It's all part of my plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

PyramidScheme:
[ QUOTE ]
Vote WDCBooks there was something very strange to me about his seer claim.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna vote pyramid scheme. He's made two posts and has made two votes offering basically zero reason. He was far more vocal d1 in the other two games I saw him play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Moron,

What reason am I supposed to give. Here is what we know...

No one has been killed
No one has been lynched
There are evil roles, none of which we know anything about
There are good roles, none of which we know anything about
There are non good or bad roles, none of which we know anything about.

All of you sheep are cluttering up the thread with baseless nonsense and now I get voted for not using proper evidence???

EVIDENCE! What evidence? Are you kidding me?

The post he made was weird, so I voted for him. It was just the way he said it. Other than use a random number generator, what else can I do? After someone is lynched and someone is Night Killed THEN you have something to work with. So far my LEAST favorite thing about playing this game with you people is all the Day 1 crap that you spew off. None of it means anything. If I randomize my Day 1 vote (as long as I don't vote for myself) I'll feel just as good about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LuckayLuck:
[ QUOTE ]
Gentlemen,

It is clear that PyrmaidScheme has a solid, logical, thought process. He is voting for the most unreasonable and illogical person amongst us, WDCBooks. That you all are jumping on him for this is appalling. Since when do we vote for people who are presenting well-reasoned and thought out arguments, especially when they are so new to the community?

I ask that you look into your heart and see that PyramidScheme is just another good soul, trying to help...at least for now, give him the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you, village.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clowntable:
[ QUOTE ]
If we lynch from [luckay, mets, herbie] all is fine. If luckay comes up wolf, we can lynch dan.
I prefer luckay or mets because they have been horrible villagers in the last game and thus it's not a big loss to lynch them anyhow.
All three are playing horrible if they are vilagers clogging up the thread with useless [censored].

Code can be three things
1) Evil guy who has no chat with wolfs signaling
2) Some code to clear two masons later
3) Nonsense
Mets and dans reaction to the code were pretty interesting.

luckay (if he comes up wolf we can also clear fmxda for pointing out the code)

Mark reads village to me so far.

I aprove of the plan of not lynching women because it helps my fake claimed role win.

[/ QUOTE ]

VoraciousReader:
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan seems to be completely wrong about everyone he thinks is a wolf. I don't agree with any of his suspects, and he is presenting them with utter confidence.

Conclusion: Zurvan is a villager.

I don't know whether clown is good/evil/whatever but he mentioned purse-shopping so I'm on board with his gameplan, whatever it may be.

Herbie, important question, have you been drinking today?

Mets is definitely off. There is something abnormal about him...a couple of things actually. But in this Game of a Million Power Roles, tone is a terrible reason to lynch someone.

I'm not going to have anything to do with lynching KM for a long long long time. I'm just so happy she's around. She could probably roleclaim wolf, and I'd just want to hug her.

MarkK is a villager.

I have reconsidered JennFox. For now, I am tentatively calling her a villager.

I do NOT like the Pyramid Scheme votes. The only worse vote is MarkK.

MDorand strikes me as the evillest one at the moment. I don't remember precisely why, so I'm going to look it up now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything other than these posts is mostly worthless. There are SOME things of "value" I suppose - you can "read" "tone". In terms of content, this is all that is important so far.

Now, I have a proposition to make:

I'd like to suggest that we try to keep the thread a reasonable lenghth this game. I have concluded after watching the slow games that long unwieldy threads favor wolves because they become unmanageable for all but the most dedicated of villagers. Also, they make it much more difficult to keep track of who is posting thoughtful content (or, for that matter, posting at all).

Long threads full of one-line posts let wolves hide and look like they are posting a lot. Fewer posts of paragraph length are harder to fake and are harder to hide behind.

Be pro-village. Think about whether you have something meaningful to say, then say it. Think more than you talk.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:34 AM

Like 100+ posts talking about Luckay's "code." You guys must be out of your freakin' minds!! Do any of you honestly think wolf code would be so blatantly obvious?? My opinion (and I'm like 95% sure of this) is that he's faking some meaningless important-looking code just to be Luckay. Let's not talk about it anymore unless he comes up confirmed dead wolf, k?