Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 04:07 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

I used epass a few times last year to deposit some money in to poker sites, once to PokerStars (it was my last transaction). Now I have some extra fund in PS which I want to withdraw so I tried to access my epass account first time this year to find it locked for some reason. I sent several e-mails to them with no reply but finally managed to reactivate it by calling them and answering a lot of questions. Now I can access my account through their site with no problem. However my withdrawal requests to PS are repeatedly declined by epass (PS confirmed to me they have no issue with my account from their side but epass did not accept the transfer). I sent a message to epass but as usual do not expect a response anytime in the near future.

Anybody who had the same problem please share your experience. Thanks.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:03 PM

Okay I'd like to move all my funds over from AP to FTP...could anyone give me a round trip for how long it'll take & what fees will be involved?

My max I think is $650/day so we'll just base it off that. I'll withdrawl $650 from AP to Epassporte. Then Then deposit $650 to FTP.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay I'd like to move all my funds over from AP to FTP...could anyone give me a round trip for how long it'll take & what fees will be involved?

My max I think is $650/day so we'll just base it off that. I'll withdrawl $650 from AP to Epassporte. Then Then deposit $650 to FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

limits don't apply when ur cashing out from a site or depositing to a site....that's only for when u cashout to ur bank or at the ATM
Old 07-04-2007, 04:36 PM

That's good then...how long should I expect it to take and what fees should be involved?
Old 07-04-2007, 07:04 PM

No fees and ~24 hours. FTP will charge some fees against your MGR which reduces your RB, but you won't pay out of pocket.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:19 AM

Jan 31 I signed up at Epassporte and got this message:

“Your order also includes an ePassporte Visa Electron card. Your card will arrive in approximately 10 days. “

I paid 35 dollars for the VISA card but didn´t get it so I sent a message at Epassporte.com but no respond. Then I phoned Epassporte and now they told me it takes up to 5 weeks to get it.

Phoning from Sweden cost me 50 dollars because it was almost impossible to reach Epassporte but I had ordered stuff that I was going to pay with the VISA-card so I had to reach them quick.

I talked to the post office and they could keep my stuff a little longer so I had time to get the VISA card but I still had no VISA card after 5 weeks so the post office sent the stuff back.

After that I have sent messages at Epassporte.com several times but have either got no answer or a really stupid answer. For example this reply I got after 4 weeks:

“Please forward your request via email along with your mailing address and your request will be forwarded to our technical department.”

I did and here is the answer:

“For an immediate response, please send your request through your Epassporte email account.
Thank you for using Epassporte.”

I haven’t got the VISA card yet and I don’t know if I should laugh or cry at Epassporte…

And that’s not all…

You get a free virtual VISA card and that have worked fine before but in the last 2 months it has not worked. And every time I try to use it they charge me 1 dollar for trying (that is working!).

And yes, I have sent 2 messages (the first 2 months ago) but no respond.

This is the truth about Epassporte. Be aware.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:21 PM

Wow, this thread is a monster. Can anyone who has been following it since April summarize the overall results? From scanning the thread, it sounds like the experience of dealing with this company are fairly negative. Any reason to believe it has gotten better over the last few months?
Old 07-05-2007, 03:35 PM

I'm trying to figure out a good way to add a second deposit mechanism and get my limits increased, since they've now changed the active customer threshold to four months and five loads, and I'm not anxious to do four pointless loads when presumably I could get away with one.

Has anyone had any luck with ING Electric Orange accounts, or the Mastercard that goes with them? Is it even possible to have two checking accounts set up with ePassporte?

Any other ideas in case that doesn't work? If I buy a prepaid visa, will ePass consider it a second load option?
Old 07-05-2007, 06:33 PM

How exactly do you go about getting the atm card once u have setup an account?
Old 07-05-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How exactly do you go about getting the atm card once u have setup an account?

[/ QUOTE ]

You pay 35 dollars and pray to God that you get it. I must have been a bad boy... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Closed Thread