Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Fours
Black 14 31.82%
Red 17 38.64%
Mixed 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2007, 03:29 AM

Default Re: Can anyone fill us in on Vanessa Rousso altercation?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLZ

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has received hardly enough attention.

Gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao! this is awesome on so many levels. best one yet admo
Old 06-21-2007, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
timcaum, aaron, etc... I have since found out that he actually did follow everyone to bellagio afterwards, within 15 mins.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, how did he not find us? we're tournament donks, so obv we were going to the fontana lounge and not the main poker room.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:51 AM

VR playing Eric Lindgren in 2007 NBC heads up championship

This hand is located at 4:45 into the clip.

Final hand she turns a straight. Eric Rivers 2 pair and she puts him all in. After he calls...

VR: I have the nuts. Just the nuts.

She sais this in the most cocky, douchey way. Eric is a complete gentleman and doesn't say anything. Ever try winning with a little grace? No need to slowroll people in tournaments. No need to rub salt in the wounds when you win a match.

God so cocky for such a player of your caliber. No wonder everyone gets riled up about you. You have this attitude in you that you don't even realize you release when you are playing. It's like second nature to you, so you don't even realize you are doing it. Eric's completely calm and cool playing against you. And yet, you make douchey comments still.

Can't imagine what you do to people who actually upset you. Too bad its second nature and you will never see your hidden demeanor. Wake up ffs, you're really not that amazing where you can get away with this sh*t.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
These massive NVG threads are always so funny- they have like 4 posts of real content and then 500 of speculation and other garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this 100 percent.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:43 AM

wow gimme a break you guys. vanessa seems likes a nice girl in all her interviews and let me tell you i know what it is like to be a girl in a poker room it is very intimidating when u are surrounded by boys. now i didn't read all of your posts but many of you are being very mean and outright rude to her when you don't even know what it is like to be her and on top of everything she made an excellent laydown that most guys could not even make if they were on top of their game!!!!
Old 06-21-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow gimme a break you guys. vanessa seems likes a nice girl in all her interviews and let me tell you i know what it is like to be a girl in a poker room it is very intimidating when u are surrounded by boys. now i didn't read all of your posts but many of you are being very mean and outright rude to her when you don't even know what it is like to be her and on top of everything she made an excellent laydown that most guys could not even make if they were on top of their game!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 06-21-2007, 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRIRembBbE0

chad brown checking behind nuts on the river. beware this hand will put you on instatilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

she must be on drugs rite?
Old 06-21-2007, 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
VR playing Eric Lindgren in 2007 NBC heads up championship

This hand is located at 4:45 into the clip.

Final hand she turns a straight. Eric Rivers 2 pair and she puts him all in. After he calls...

VR: I have the nuts. Just the nuts.

She sais this in the most cocky, douchey way. Eric is a complete gentleman and doesn't say anything. Ever try winning with a little grace? No need to slowroll people in tournaments. No need to rub salt in the wounds when you win a match.

God so cocky for such a player of your caliber. No wonder everyone gets riled up about you. You have this attitude in you that you don't even realize you release when you are playing. It's like second nature to you, so you don't even realize you are doing it. Eric's completely calm and cool playing against you. And yet, you make douchey comments still.

Can't imagine what you do to people who actually upset you. Too bad its second nature and you will never see your hidden demeanor. Wake up ffs, you're really not that amazing where you can get away with this sh*t.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok think u're nitpicking a little here....it's not THAT bad...i think what's worse is her interview. the way she talks she's inherently dorky and annoying.

UUUGH
Old 06-21-2007, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Whoever called a clock on her is lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

the DEALER called the clock, not aaron or any other player.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS is definitely super strange and messed up. A dealer should never, ever call a clock on a player. I've heard of it before, and it blows my mind for how inappropriate it is. I don't even know if it's allowed, and I'd certainly object to the floor if a dealer tried to call a clock on anyone at the table.

As for this crazy idea advanced by Dids that calling the clock on some is "lame" or "douchey." Um, no, incorrect. In fact, I feel justified calling the clock on almost anyone after two minutes' think in most situations (although I usually don't do it that soon, because I'm not antisocial enough).
Old 06-21-2007, 06:05 AM

Its definetly not douchey to call the clock on a person if you are not in the hand.
The time someone takes is at the expense of the other 8-9 players at the table so its important that players aren't selfish with other peoples time.
I agree after two minutes the clock should be called.
If they are repeatedly taking long then maybe sooner.